Maven's Conjurer Channel

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Media » Maven's Conjurer Channel
Maven's Conjurer Channel
By MavenRedux 2010-10-12 09:56:30
Link | Citer | R

Hey guys, new to the forums here. I am the Linkshell owner of Fidens on Bodhum. Fidens-ls.com if you want to come check us out or apply. Anyway I just recently got into video editing, long time html/photoshop guy. Anyway Ill be keeping a channel going of LS events and solo stuff so check it out and subscribe if you like. Take care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QFFN7u3Xzw
[+]
By MavenRedux 2010-10-18 11:25:23
Link | Citer | R

Duo with Friend (Punishing Barbs)

LS Gets owned by a new mob :)

By orionpk 2010-10-18 17:56:46
Link | Citer | R

MavenRedux said:

Duo with Friend (Punishing Barbs)

LS Gets owned by a new mob :)

damn you couldn't choose another song on the second video? that one is overplayed on every single gaming video on the internetz
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-10-18 19:00:29
Link | Citer | R

music overlay + video games = lame o(`ω´*)o
[+]
By MavenRedux 2010-10-23 15:26:47
Link | Citer | R

well considering it was pretty exactly what was going on , no I couldnt ,
@akeda trolling forums + pictures made out of characters = lame (..|..)
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-10-23 23:20:48
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to respond on a purely video editing stand-point here. My first tip for video editing, is to actually edit your video. Second tip is to show a video that's actually interesting. The intro/outro look okay, but it's very clear that you've just found the filters section of After Effects/Premier/Whatever you're using, you don't even have all your elements at the same resolution, so you have visible bounding boxes. Don't use effects just because you can (talking mostly about your text flying all over the place), and limit the amount of air-time you dedicate to titles, you've got 30 seconds of titles for 1 minute of footage, when the footage is what people want to look at (unless it's boring crap, which it kinda is).

PS. Music sucks, and both crabs and boars have been in the game since very first alpha, so neither are a "new mob" any more than the rest of them.
By MavenRedux 2010-10-24 15:58:01
Link | Citer | R

On a purely video editing stance its not a resolution change between intro/video its a FPS issue and part of it is due to compression.. and yes the boxes are out of sync , had the program for a few days and still coming up the learner curve. As far as the music who really cares what you think, please post a song everyone in the world likes and get back to me. "new mob" was in reference to us, not the game , learn to read between the lines. Enjoying the glass house are we....

Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-10-25 08:30:40
Link | Citer | R

FPS doesn't change the size of your image. Anyway, my point is that if you're planning on keeping a youtube channel going, people will be more inclined to watch if it's actually interesting.
By MavenRedux 2010-10-27 13:29:06
Link | Citer | R

oh I agree and as soon as the game gets interesting I'll try my best to bring the videos up the curve
By Unmei 2010-10-27 14:03:00
Link | Citer | R

MavenRedux said:
oh I agree and as soon as the game gets interesting I'll try my best to bring the videos up the curve

lol you'll have no followers by then because you'll already have a rep for ***vids...just sayin'
[+]