Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » BlackMateria Abyssea Linkshell
BlackMateria Abyssea Linkshell
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: opti09
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2010-10-05 03:53:40
Link | Citer | R

the below text was pasted from BM's forums, if you want an app, goto z15.invisionfree.com/Black_Materia

Welcome to BlackMateria linkshell of Gilgamesh server! First off, We are a friendly family type Abyssea event/social linkshell. Ran by veteran players that remember where they came from. We all want to have fun and help each other as a team to succeed in FFXI. In this post I want to go over our reasonable rules to assure that players understand the way we want this to be a successful and fun event linkshell.

1) Profanity IS allowed to a certain extent unless a player gets offended by the word(s), then we ask that you tone it down a bit. Racial slurs on the other hand will NOT be tolerated.

2) If you have any drama or past drama with another member, please we ask you to keep it in /tell. Trolling or arguments will NOT be tolerated in /linkshell or /party.

3) All BlackMateria events are mandatory unless you have a real life matter or technical issues with the game. Remember, real life comes first. If you can't make it, just let one of the sacks know.

4) All pop items and high currency items outside of Abyssea will be obtained by a leader or sack and moved to the linkshell's bank character to assure we can continue to fund our events. There may be rewards in the future at the end of each month depending on the type of events we do.

* If you can meet these few requirements and still interested in being a member of BlackMateria, fill out the form below by Copy and Pasting in a new topic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name:

Level 65+ jobs:

Previous or other event linkshell(s):

What time zone are you in?

List your Relic weapons if any:

Is this your first Abyssea event linkshell?

Available playtime schedule:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are many lotting systems out there that work great, and some fail and cause problems between members. This lotting system I will explain is very simple and flawless and will make attending events a lot of fun.

* This system works on points. Points are obtained by attending any Abyssea events BlackMateria may have, including experience parties, notorious monsters, quests or even just hanging out together doing nothing.

* One(1) point will be obtained every half hour of events. For example: Four(4) hours of event time from which you have Visitant Status will bring you eight(8) points. So when you first get Visitant Status, your time starts and your first point will be obtained thirty(30) minutes later.

* Points will be accurately recorded after each event and be updated in forums so you can check your points balance anytime.

* If you are unable to attend a full thirty(30) minutes of your first point, that point will be rounded off to the nearest whole number. For example: If a player has to disband from event and has attended twenty-five(25) minutes of that first point, That point will be rounded off to thirty(30). Anything less than fifteen(15) minutes, will be discarded.

* Spending your points are very simple as well as obtaining them. Abyssea notorious monsters(NM) drop items that are Rare/Ex and items that can be sold for Gil at the Auction House(AH). All items that fall from Abyssea fiends can be bought with your acquired points you've accumulated.

* All items in Abyssea can be lotted using your accumulated points. Each time you Cast lots on an item, two(2) points will be deducted from your points balance. For example: If you would like to cast lots on an item, Win or lose lot, it still costs two(2) points. So spend your points wisely. If you do not have any points, you will be unable to cast lots. This will prevent members from cast lotting on an item they dont really want or need.

Shellholder (Leader): Zanefar
Sack holder (Leader): Topdogg

If you have questions, just send us a /tell in game.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-10-06 17:17:13
Link | Citer | R

When do you do events? Are you a mostly NA shell? Also you say points can be used to lot all ra/ex and sellable items, but before that you say all high gil items will be kept by sac to fund events?
I'm interested in an abyssea ls to farm atma/abyssite/gear as the only ls have atm that does it runs far too late for me to attend. so depending what time your events are at, and what you are doing with high gil items i'd be interested
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2010-10-07 03:57:28
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu said:
When do you do events? Are you a mostly NA shell? Also you say points can be used to lot all ra/ex and sellable items, but before that you say all high gil items will be kept by sac to fund events?
I'm interested in an abyssea ls to farm atma/abyssite/gear as the only ls have atm that does it runs far too late for me to attend. so depending what time your events are at, and what you are doing with high gil items i'd be interested

Right now starting off as a new shell, We're doing 2 runs per week. We startup around 8pm EST, switching off from EXP night to NM's night throughout the week. We are planning and hoping to do 4 nights a week depending on everyones stone stock. Right now lotting system is in "beta" xD and will probably be fine tuned.
The "High gil items" posted in the member recruiting are mainly for dynamis currency if we vote to do that inbetween nights while stones are recharging. All items in Abyssea (high price etc) will be available to members by using their points theyve accumulated.
Like I said, the points system still needs fine tuning. I'll post on BM's forums if and when it changing tho. If it were to change, it would be for the members advantage. If you or anyone has anymore questions, reply here and if you're still interested, feel free to signup on forums, which is checked several times a day :D
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Ianpyst
user: ianpyst
By Gilgamesh.Ianpyst 2010-10-07 04:13:35
Link | Citer | R

Wow. . . the rules make me giggle.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-10-07 09:52:31
Link | Citer | R

Arg, 8 EST is the same time as my other ls goes, which is 2am for me ;; If you start any earlier runs let me know id be interested :P
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2010-10-07 13:44:35
Link | Citer | R

Ok, will do
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
user: Tweeek