Forum » FFXI » General » I can't play and I'm sad =(
I can't play and I'm sad =(
 Asura.Kresaera
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-10-03 10:53:11
Link | Citer | R

I can't reload my CC until Monday (I use a pre-paid CC and didn't load it in time) so now I'm sitting here bored outta my mind! Someone gimme something to do, some kinda game to play... anything!

Oh, and I missed out on my Summoner's spats in Dyna last night =( And, my husband got his Blu feet there! I'm slowly....losing...my....mind...

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-03 10:58:38
Link | Citer | R

go outside basement dweller!
[+]
 Shiva.Tyurruu
Serveur: Shiva
user: Tyurru
By Shiva.Tyurruu 2010-10-03 10:59:58
Link | Citer | R

Do what i did, play star ocean last hope on all 4 diffcultys it passed 200hrs of my life
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-10-03 11:02:48
Link | Citer | R

Use someone elses CC =P
 Asura.Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-10-03 11:05:54
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I'm not in my basement =( and it's raining! lol
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-03 11:06:30
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kresaera said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I'm not in my basement =( and it's raining! lol
well then, play Borderlands on all difficulties with all the characters and get all the in-game rewards. Fun times.
[+]
 Diabolos.Xeromus
Serveur: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Xeromus 2010-10-03 11:12:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kresaera said:
I can't reload my CC until Monday (I use a pre-paid CC and didn't load it in time) so now I'm sitting here bored outta my mind! Someone gimme something to do, some kinda game to play... anything!

Oh, and I missed out on my Summoner's spats in Dyna last night =( And, my husband got his Blu feet there! I'm slowly....losing...my....mind...

aww this happened to a friend of mine too. dont worry dynas alot easier now and im sure youll see your spats soon!
 Asura.Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-10-03 11:39:25
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Xeromus said:
Asura.Kresaera said:
I can't reload my CC until Monday (I use a pre-paid CC and didn't load it in time) so now I'm sitting here bored outta my mind! Someone gimme something to do, some kinda game to play... anything! Oh, and I missed out on my Summoner's spats in Dyna last night =( And, my husband got his Blu feet there! I'm slowly....losing...my....mind...
aww this happened to a friend of mine too. dont worry dynas alot easier now and im sure youll see your spats soon!

=) I hope so! My rdm legs dropped last week and I was upstairs laying my daughter down and by the time I got back they had already been claimed =( My luck sucks!
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Serveur: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-10-03 11:47:30
Link | Citer | R

Know the feeling! I applied to get a new debit card, but the ATM machine ate my old one so I haven't got the details (that card was still active so I could of used it) Now I have to wait for my new card to come >< 7-10 days my ***, it's been nearly two weeks.
 Asura.Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-10-03 13:07:56
Link | Citer | R

ewww, that sucks!!! I just have to wait until tomorrow lol
By Artemicion 2010-10-03 13:19:22
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... My main account was suspended cause my bank didn't give SE their money for my server transfer (which went unnoticed by me), and I currently have more important things to purchase than paying SE back for the server transfer so I'm XI-less for awhile too :(

This is also why I don't use credit ever; if I don't see the money gone right away I won't know better and keep spending lol.