Average Price

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIVPro.com » Suggestions » Average price
Average price
By Diakar 2010-09-30 15:51:37
Link | Citer | R

Would be helpful to have an average price on items similar to how FFXIAH does it.

Might help stabilize the market a bit.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-30 16:08:27
Link | Citer | R

Can't really do that since everything right now is player driven prices, meaning person A might have the item you want for 5k, while person B has the same item in his bazaar for ... 50k.

Until an AH is put into place really I can't see a "average" price.
 Ifrit.Sabinblitz
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Sabinblitz 2010-09-30 16:22:14
Link | Citer | R

I think he meant just on FFXIVPRO.com. That way people that visit the site would have a general idea of what others are paying.

Its weird, I'm almost scared to buy anything cuz I don't want to get ripped off, but then I realize I could spend hours searching for that item somewhere else so I just buy it.
By Diakar 2010-09-30 22:28:57
Link | Citer | R

Well yea what I meant is an average based on the history of what players are selling their items at.

Perhaps it can be averaged over 5 weeks and every 6th week will be deleted, so as the economy changes as will the average price.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-30 22:58:50
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Sabinblitz said:
I think he meant just on FFXIVPRO.com. That way people that visit the site would have a general idea of what others are paying.

Its weird, I'm almost scared to buy anything cuz I don't want to get ripped off, but then I realize I could spend hours searching for that item somewhere else so I just buy it.
Just pay a price the price that it's worth to you.. If the 10 higher defense and 2 more STR is worth 20k to you, then go for it, if not just leave it.

Once crafters have higher skills, and the lower level gear stops selling as quickly, prices will drop, bronze daggers are already going for around 10k. At first they were about 18k (between 15k-20k)