133k XP An Hour In Abyssea ?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » 133k XP an hour in abyssea ?
133k XP an hour in abyssea ?
 Phoenix.Katori
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-10-02 10:36:50
Link | Citer | R

i capped 620 on crawlers the other day. in about hour and half and we were getting anywhere close to 650k/2hr. to me that seem just a bit high. you got a screen shot. becuae windower keeps track of it on the bottom of your screen
 Phoenix.Hellknight
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Hellknight 2010-10-02 11:26:01
Link | Citer | R

I know this is changing the subject but someone told me if you get 3 azure kills and 3 pearlescent kills on empherals you will have those lights capped. Can anyone confirm this?
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-10-02 11:50:22
Link | Citer | R

If you're getting only 20-40k per hour in an Abyssea EXP alliance, you're definitely doing it wrong. Slow puller(s), melees wasting time peeking in chests, melees not eating food, melees using under-leveled weapons, people afk'ing/botting, or some combination there-of.

If you claim to be getting 250k-350k per hour, I hate to be a pill, but pics or it really didn't happen. That's ridiculous and I call ***.

However, 100-133k per hour, as suggested by the OP, is definitely doable. I recommend the Murex mobs in Scars zones.
Just have to ensure you have jobs (preferably RDM or SCH) that can cast Silence reliably on pulls, and Black Mages that Sleepga instead of afk'ing.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Slaya
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Slaya
By Pandemonium.Slaya 2010-10-02 12:09:28
Link | Citer | R

Setup:
1 puller with PDT gear (I do it on RDM all the time).
1-2 SMN (Perfect Defense)
2+ WAR
BRD/COR (optional)
BLM

The rest of the alliance are leeches.

Pull a ton of mobs, BLM sleeps, PD, Fell Cleavex9000, pull again in 3 min. Don't sleep in between cleaves, just slows down the WARs getting their TP. easily 200k+/HR, even on mobs that give crap exp. Should be plenty of restore chests for the SMN's 2HR. If you are looking for exp only, mandies in Tahrongi are probably the best to do this on, but I've cleaved pretty much every mob in Abyssea, and am sure that 95% of all mobs are able to be cleaved. Its also a good way to build time in zones for solo/quest/wtfever purposes.
 Fenrir.Eneas
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-10-02 17:14:55
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Slaya said:
Setup:
2+ WAR
BRD/COR (optional)
BLM

Pull a ton of mobs, BLM sleeps, PD, Fell Cleavex9000, pull again in 3 min. Don't sleep in between cleaves, just slows down the WARs getting their TP. easily 200k+/HR, even on mobs that give crap exp. Should be plenty of restore chests for the SMN's 2HR. If you are looking for exp only, mandies in Tahrongi are probably the best to do this on, but I've cleaved pretty much every mob in Abyssea, and am sure that 95% of all mobs are able to be cleaved. Its also a good way to build time in zones for solo/quest/wtfever purposes.
POIDH
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-10-02 17:23:24
Link | Citer | R

Why are we POIDHing well-known EXP strategies?

PS WARs should be getting restore chests too for Mighty Strikes
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-02 17:35:57
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, seriously. There is no reason to believe it wouldn't work.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-10-02 18:13:21
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Slaya said:
Setup:
2+ WAR
BRD/COR (optional)
BLM

SAM/WAR using 2hr with Sonic Thrust is awesome too XD
about 6-7 conal ws starting with sekko > ST > ST > 2hr > ST > Med > ST > ST > ST
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2010-10-02 18:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Slaya said:
Setup:
2+ WAR
BRD/COR (optional)
BLM

this guy has all lvl 75s and knows not what he speaks
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Serveur: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-10-03 05:58:05
Link | Citer | R

400k in 3 hours is *** :

400k is about the exp from ... 75-> 85. 80-85+max merits is only 300k. So your friends is lying and only counting the exp/h in the last hour or some ***. 80->85 is 240k.

You should know that a lot of ifiots don't understand what exp/h means. If you spent more than 2H to get the 240k exp required to do 80->85, then you are already under 133k an hour. So basically all claims about 130k/h parties that last more than 2h are bullcrap. Learn2count. Inbefore 240k exp in 4 hours ...60k an hour lulz ; but my last hour was 130k guyz !
 Asura.Matzilla
Serveur: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-10-03 06:08:11
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
400k in 3 hours is *** :

400k is about the exp from ... 75-> 85. 80-85+max merits is only 300k. So your friends is lying and only counting the exp/h in the last hour or some ***. 80->85 is 240k.

You should know that a lot of ifiots don't understand what exp/h means. If you spent more than 2H to get the 240k exp required to do 80->85, then you are already under 133k an hour. So basically all claims about 130k/h parties that last more than 2h are bullcrap. Learn2count. Inbefore 240k exp in 4 hours ...60k an hour lulz ; but my last hour was 130k guyz !

And not a single *** was given that day
 Asura.Masekase
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-10-03 07:09:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
400k in 3 hours is *** :

Dont know where you get your figures from. It is possible to hit the exp cap within an hour.
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-10-03 07:14:05
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said:
Pandemonium.Slaya said:
Setup:
2+ WAR
BRD/COR (optional)
BLM

this guy has all lvl 75s and knows not what he speaks

Does it still update his jobs etc if its still linked to pandy ?
 Diabolos.Raelia
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2010-10-03 07:27:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
You really don't need Fell Cleave burns or anything, it's not unrealistic to kill 4 mobs a minute with just a normal setup. Provided your puller(s) are decent.
Correct..but most "pick-up" DD's don't care they don't eat food, they don't gear swap, they don't follow the /assists, and they AFK way to much, they just don't care in general.
And most pick-up groups don't bother to buff them.

I can't count the number of abyssea parties I've joined that have been successful (left with >120min) on one hand, and every one of them involved throwing some goddamn Marches on the DDs. Its not the DD party's fault that they have a dipshit leader who thinks the BLM party needs Diabolos' Favor and Ballad 100% of the time.

More than once I've brought an LS mate's abyssea run to a dead stop to rearrange and optimize the group, and break 2x4s over the BLM's heads that they are nuking for kills, not damage, and shouldn't be nuking before 50% ever. This particular time it resulted in an average of 14 seconds a kill on mandies, parsed average inclusive of all stoppages. 80-85 and capped merits in 2 hours 48 minutes, so 325k exp.. 116k/hr for me, though technically the group had been there building lights for 30 minutes or so before I joined, so cut it down as you like.

Approaching 100k/hour is easy, you just have to hold your leaders to a higher standard.
 Fenrir.Snick
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-03 13:13:42
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
ifiots
this is ridiculisizing
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Serveur: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-10-03 16:13:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Masekase said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
400k in 3 hours is *** :

Dont know where you get your figures from. It is possible to hit the exp cap within an hour.

No, that would mean more than 240 k an hour. Seriously quit FF & go to school.
 Cerberus.Quack
Serveur: Cerberus
user: cocl
By Cerberus.Quack 2010-10-03 17:31:13
Link | Citer | R

I've gotten upwards of 250k/hr easily.
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-10-03 17:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Asura.Masekase said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
400k in 3 hours is *** :

No, that would mean more than 240 k an hour. Seriously quit FF & go to school.

Lol from the person who knows jack sh*t about abyssea and cant get a job to 85.
[+]