Forum » FFXI » General » Screenshot
Screenshot
 Titan.Cripnicc
Serveur: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-09-24 12:03:16
Link | Citer | R

I know this is a dumb question but how the hell do u take a screen shot of the chat log. if i try to take screen shot i have to scroll lock witch clears every thing on the screen.
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-09-24 12:06:13
Link | Citer | R

I click my task bar, push my 'print screen' button on my keyboard, open up paint, and hit control v to paste it in there. You can then edit it, as well. I think there's another way you can do it with windower or something, but I'm not sure on that.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Serveur: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 12:13:18
Link | Citer | R

with windower u just click print screen and it saves it to a screenshot folder in windower's folder.
 Titan.Cripnicc
Serveur: Titan
user: Cripnicc
By Titan.Cripnicc 2010-09-24 12:16:26
Link | Citer | R

ahh i c ty
 Siren.Catabolic
Serveur: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-09-24 12:22:39
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said:
I click my task bar, push my 'print screen' button on my keyboard, open up paint, and hit control v to paste it in there. You can then edit it, as well. I think there's another way you can do it with windower or something, but I'm not sure on that.

Can this also be done if running full screen w/out window3r? Have wondered that myself.
 Fenrir.Eneas
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-24 12:25:45
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Catabolic said:
Odin.Liela said:

Can this also be done if running full screen w/out window3r? Have wondered that myself.

would like to know that too.
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-09-24 12:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Eneas said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Odin.Liela said:

I think so. I always have FF full screen, and this was the method I used to take screenshots of text before I tested out windower. Pretty sure it would work with whatever situation, but I haven't tested any others.
 Siren.Catabolic
Serveur: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-09-24 12:43:19
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said:
Fenrir.Eneas said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Odin.Liela said:

I think so. I always have FF full screen, and this was the method I used to take screenshots of text before I tested out windower. Pretty sure it would work with whatever situation, but I haven't tested any others.

I'll have to give it a shot sometime. Thanks ^^
 Asura.Rinkydink
Serveur: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 15:24:32
Link | Citer | R

basically if you press print screen it works the same way with FFXI as it does with any other program (seeing how the pol print screen is a bit ***)

(w/o windower i mean)

it takes literally a copy of your screen..

if you hold CTRL+print screen you wont even see your taskbar.

its then held in your clipboard til you replace it or do something with it.

so as liela said.. if you ctrl+v or "paste" to a paint program.. voila.. you have a copy of your screen

Bismarck.Rinomaru
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-09-24 16:06:03
Link | Citer | R

If you are on xbox/ps3, get a camera and get lulz