user: HotinTJ
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 03:52:46
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Asura.Hotin said:

>implying i tp in dring
>no pics
>my face

ain't no way around denying you tp in a bomb queen ring on your waist though, that's for sure

And the full story behind it is i did a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE pvp fight with you cause you promised me you would have loaned me last currencies for a equal trade(i didnt know you at that time) for Amano and you didnt so you are a liar also, since this day i know you arent worth it; you didnt want me to have amano before you probly cause i had this char for ~ 1 year only (Quiting friend gave me it, it was totally gimp and SAM lvl 60) and you had this hume char since the start then you bought another elvaan char with some gear before to upgrade Amano(at least Velocious belt for fact, you cant trade it or get one whenever you want), so liar etc.
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 03:56:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hotin said:
long paragraph with something along the lines of thinking i bought iarumas

check mate

the bazaar comment was fitting at the time i took the screenshot, since i knew even years down the road, ffxi would still be infested with grime such as hotin, clickclack and so forth
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-18 03:57:33
Link | Citer | R

wut?
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 04:01:21
Link | Citer | R

basically, he thinks i bought my dring/vbelt/amano account

Asura.Hotin
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 04:01:21
Link | Citer | R

You got a velocious belt in a week right? There is very low chance you went extremly lucky on KA or even worse SW-KA at worst it doesnt change the fact you are a liar anyways.
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 04:03:07
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Asura.Hotin said:
long paragraph with something along the lines of thinking i bought iarumas

check mate

the bazaar comment was fitting at the time i took the screenshot, since i knew even years down the road, ffxi would still be infested with grime such as hotin, clickclack and so forth

Comparing me to clickclack lol peoples who know me will die from laughing including Dajo if he dont lie to himself.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-07-18 04:03:46
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, cause even click didnt sub nin.
 Asura.Hotin
By Asura.Hotin 2011-07-18 04:05:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
Yeah, cause even click didnt sub nin.

Probly why i seen him wipe to Adamastor or other Giga NM for Briareus.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-18 04:06:04
Link | Citer | R

idk whether to be flattered or alarmed that you saved my pic to your image account...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-07-18 04:08:03
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
idk whether to be flattered or alarmed that you saved my pic to your image account...
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 04:12:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
my justin bieber hair is so beautiful omg

imageshack and unlimited bandwidth is a beautiful thing draylo

moving on

Asura.Hotin said:
There is very low chance you went extremly lucky

wouldn't say "extremely lucky", but i surely did have a better track record than with my first belt

back on pandemonium, notice my name being ironguy and not ironpandemonium in the bottom right

silverstein (thf, /drk to claim with stun/stone/fire accordingly since provoke sucks) being a friends' mule that he gave me the information to every day for ka, iron as sam/dnc with soboro, incognito to avoid derps along the lines of yourself back on pandemonium, hence the outpost warp in, yadayada

but y'know, i'm obviously a liar, as stated :D
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 04:49:37
Link | Citer | R

that was my onimaru sadly, yes :( didn't pimp him out until around when i made the switch since i didn't want to raise too much suspicion, where i had hagun/vbelt/haubergeon +1 on both

dusk/usukane on iron though, while i never even got around to usukane on iar, since by the time i made the full transition, abyssea came about and whatnot anyways DDDDDDDDDDDD::::::::::::::::::::::

gotta get a pair though before the next update, because i'm almost certain they're going to be CRAZY good, at least by 99 hopefully
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 04:52:13
Link | Citer | R

Xeth, shouldn't you be busy selling stage1 Ukon for 50m rather than being a good pet and sucking off ironguy? or are those leet "sales" not working out? Step up yo game bruvtha
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-18 04:56:00
Link | Citer | R

sigh

socializing =/= swallowing a dude's knob

and, there's no doubt he clearly does get sales: people use to blow 15-25m on 1% haste (see: me), why not be blowing that kind of cash on a hammer that wrecks basically everything else in the game atm, especially with practically nothing else to buy these days aside from food/meds otherwise
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-07-18 04:56:58
Link | Citer | R

Starkzz is just mad our prices are too high for him. :|
[+]
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 04:59:52
Link | Citer | R

100m for an 85 Ukon? cozempyreanweaponsRhard, etc you're mental.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-07-18 05:03:07
Link | Citer | R

Starkzz said:
100m for an 85 Ukon? cozempyreanweaponsRhard, etc you're mental.
Asura.Xeth said:
Xeth said:
Weapon prices are for first and second stage.
You know what they say about assuming. Go cry to LosNoobs about the Apedemak Horns you'll probably never get. Meanwhile I'm busy selling your LS members weapons.

Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2011-07-18 05:07:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hotin said:

Comparing me to clickclack lol peoples who know me will die from laughing including Dajo if he dont lie to himself.

that is pretty funny lol, then again iron's opinion is garbage these days. so seems a lot more sad than funny D:
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-18 05:07:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dajociont said:
that's draylo? i'd hit it

^
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 05:09:03
Link | Citer | R

hey man, you're in the same boat as me with that 85 kannagi: same back at you. Cept you openly admitted Apademak will bend your team over and destroy you ..but, ya'know.

Anyway, point is 50m for an 85Ukon is stupid, idc if you say "who uses gil these days" that's irrlevant, if you buy an empyrean weapon you must be such a shitkid considering their difficulty.

Can spend that money getting relics, as apparently some are beating their empyrean counterpart, eh ironguy?
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 05:14:41
Link | Citer | R

Oh and I did find that "while I sell empyrean weapons to your LS" comment rather humorous, as it was probably only Haxect, people with unlimited gils don't count I guess!
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Serveur: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-18 05:18:05
Link | Citer | R

Starkzz said:
Anyway, point is 50m for an 85Ukon is stupid, idc if you say "who uses gil these days" that's irrlevant, if you buy an empyrean weapon you must be such a shitkid considering their difficulty.

Can spend that money getting relics, as apparently some are beating their empyrean counterpart, eh ironguy?

Or, you have the gil for it, but don't have the time to sit there and grind the weapon out yourself because you're not a shitkid with tons of time to burn away. You know, just sayin'. And idk, 50m for an Ukon sounds pretty good considering it pretty much beats anything else you could buy for it lol
By Starkzz 2011-07-18 05:23:51
Link | Citer | R

BLM too, main point is holding hate on RDM is difficult these days, with the "nerf" to enfeeb spells for hate, and now this tranquil heart JT ***. And by summoner, I meant the avatar itself, sppamming bloodpacts, ect. In my eyes, it was a goodjob, but for people who would not understand, it would come to me as no surprise.

And I know 50m will not get you a relic, but how will burning gil on a lolempyreanweaponsarehard get you one? seriously, if you buy an emp weapon, you are stupid or gimp, your choice.
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-18 05:24:38
Link | Citer | R

50 million? Is that all?
Tahrongi sucks hardcore.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15