Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » Lowman WoE
Lowman WoE
 Phoenix.Tunafests
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Tunafests
By Phoenix.Tunafests 2010-09-19 03:14:05
Link | Citer | R

Looking for a few people to lowman WoE. If you're on Phoenix and interested, send me a tell!
 Phoenix.Esaias
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-09-25 06:32:19
Link | Citer | R

how many peeps does it take to lowman since update?

just because WoE is fail doesn't mean i'm not bored
 Odin.Upbeat
Serveur: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2010-09-25 07:12:14
Link | Citer | R

I've been dual boxing Conflux #1 with NIN/WAR + 78RDM/WHM killing all the Cyanic Crabs. Takes a little practice learning where to kill, but after a couple runs it shouldn't be any problem.

Phoenix.Katori
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-25 07:22:39
Link | Citer | R

well if set a good time ill log on to do it
 Hades.Eliane
Serveur: Hades
user: Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-09-25 07:55:17
Link | Citer | R

Ive been doing this with SAM and RDM, killing antlions for coins.

Shitty drop rate is shitty...

You can do any boss run with 6 people
 Lakshmi.Naveyah
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Naveyah 2010-09-25 07:56:17
Link | Citer | R

your kill methods for crab wont work anymore, the mobs now investigate death spots and then move right back to where they would stand idle at.
 Hades.Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-09-25 08:00:02
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Naveyah said:
your kill methods for crab wont work anymore, the mobs now investigate death spots and then move right back to where they would stand idle at.

This is why you bring a sac puller for crabs, its only way to kill many successfully now. Bard works very well for this actually.

Thats why i do antlions, easy mobs to seperate
 Phoenix.Katori
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-25 08:16:04
Link | Citer | R

i have only did woe a couple of times i think 3 and im 2-1 on it one i loss because people acted stupid and listen. im not very exped at it but i always listen if i dont know what's going on.best players are the ones who listen and learn fast. not the ones who just run in there and get everyone killed. if can get a good group you can do pretty anything with 6 people
 Odin.Upbeat
Serveur: Odin
user: Upbeat
By Odin.Upbeat 2010-09-25 12:20:26
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Naveyah said:

Unless they changed it yesterday then it still works, That video was recorded only 3 days ago.
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2010-09-25 12:45:46
Link | Citer | R

I often go into VC 1 and solo on pup/nin with relative ease on cyanic crabs. Biggest issue is how the crabs come to death spot, sometimes there are 3 and sometimes there's none. I don't understand the logic coding that's set behind which mob is selected to be sent to death spot, and some times they're bunched together and others 1 will come and another will be farther behind it.

But crabs that are "pulled" via mob death, do in fact still sit on death spot until aggro'd and kill target(or are killed, obviously).
By BorealisV2 2010-09-25 12:58:34
Link | Citer | R

Did a successful farm today with me on SAM/NIN and a friend on WHM/SCH. Simple to tank and it's not that hard to manipulate the enemy movements. We managed to kill like 10~12 before timing out. Got 2 Coins of Advancement and 1 Coin of Glory.
By Flionheart 2010-09-25 17:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Borealis Ninja lotted my shoes.
 Hades.Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-09-25 18:16:54
Link | Citer | R

BorealisV2 said:
Did a successful farm today with me on SAM/NIN and a friend on WHM/SCH. Simple to tank and it's not that hard to manipulate the enemy movements. We managed to kill like 10~12 before timing out. Got 2 Coins of Advancement and 1 Coin of Glory.

God dammit -.- I been on 10 farming runs, like 100 mobs and 0 coins of advancement D=