Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Phantasy Star Online 2
Phantasy Star Online 2
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-05-10 15:44:46
Link | Citer | R

just hit Gunner41 doing V-Hard stuff also u should have 2 skill tree reset vouchers and a Excube in your special storage check it out

shes in the wrong game
 Ragnarok.Zirael
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zirael
By Ragnarok.Zirael 2013-05-10 16:22:36
Link | Citer | R

An alternative (in English) game launcher that also manages your translation mods:
http://files-ds-scene.net/retrohead/pspo2se/

Enjoy~
[+]
 Sylph.Nazantia
Serveur: Sylph
user: Nazantia
By Sylph.Nazantia 2013-06-04 02:42:43
Link | Citer | R

I tried this a long time ago and decided to wait for NA version. Since we aren't getting NA version, I decided to reinstall and play again. I'm on ship 7. If I delete my character, is it going to let me make one on ship 2 without spending money (not adverse to spending a little money, but it's not setup for NA users right?). I had to login to every ship to find my character, and noticed it wasn't going to let me create one without points on my account.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-06-04 03:03:07
Link | Citer | R

Yes, if you delete, it won't charge you.
 Diabolos.Mushashi
Serveur: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Mushashi 2013-06-04 03:08:11
Link | Citer | R

Been getting back into this myself, is there a team XIAH users are in? Kinda lonely soloing everything and not being able to chat :/
 Sylph.Nazantia
By Sylph.Nazantia 2013-06-04 04:20:05
Link | Citer | R

I would also be interested. I'm level 15 on ship 7. That's probably nothing, but if people aren't playing on 2 anymore, I may as well stay here. Would be nice to have others around to ask questions and potentially group. I just barely got my mag - no idea what to feed it since I haven't even seen the MP consumables yet. (I play force)
 Sylph.Nazantia
By Sylph.Nazantia 2013-06-04 07:38:22
Link | Citer | R

I finally remembered that spells can be charged and figured out that there is an auction house. Now I have spells higher than level 2 and do real dmg. I was unloading my whole PP bar + auto attacks to kill 1 enemy... lol

Can anyone tell me what DEX stat does or if I should care about it as a caster?
 Leviathan.Celille
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Celille
By Leviathan.Celille 2013-06-04 12:44:07
Link | Citer | R

DEX or ability will reduce your damage variance of your attacks, so with higher dex you will have a better chance of hitting the top end of your damage per attack.

As a force you really don't need any dex unless if you want to use gunslashes so you're better off just stacking T-atk.

I play on ship 2 but I'm usually not on until like 12am EST because of work and etc, idk about anyone else on ffxiah though.
 Sylph.Nazantia
By Sylph.Nazantia 2013-06-05 04:22:08
Link | Citer | R

I made a new account with my new character on Ship 2. My name is Faith, PSO Nickname is FFXINazantia, whichever you need to add friend.
 Sylph.Juromaru
user: Juromaru
By Sylph.Juromaru 2013-06-06 19:11:07
Link | Citer | R

Just got it up and running; I'm in char. creation now. I went ahead and grabbed the patcher for english mod, but the site that hosts the patch itself seems to be down. Ship 2, MilesEdgeworth is my first guy's name lol.
 Fenrir.Divinian
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 07:57:48
Link | Citer | R

Hello everyone. Your posts made me really want to play this game, so I downloaded and am ready to go. I have one problem that I have been working on for hours, however:

Whenever I am in TPS mode (mouse mode?) the camera spins furiously around my character and makes it unplayable. In camera mode everything is fine. I switched out the mouse and tried setting the game up for keyboard and mouse only (I was originally doing gamepad) but there is no difference. I also updated drivers and all the jazz.

Anyone have this issue at some point and know how to fix it? Anyone know where I might find information on the subject? Thanks in advance.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-07-02 08:12:43
Link | Citer | R

Did they ever confirm if we are getting a NA version? Maybe a source if anyone has seen it?
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:15:25
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »
Did they ever confirm if we are getting a NA version? Maybe a source if anyone has seen it?
From what I have gathered, people are getting concerned that there may not actually be an NA release. If there is one, there seems to be no solid timetable as to when it will be out. ; ;
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-07-02 08:22:19
Link | Citer | R

no work from Saygah of NA about a us server what so ever so ur better off on the JP server just use the english patch if you cant read japanese

EDIT: if u guys need a hand with stuff in the game im on ship 10 alot of my classes are high enough to solo anything so far char name Cardinalgate
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:23:31
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Cardinalgate said: »
no work from Saygah of NA about a us server what so ever so ur better off on the JP server just use the english patch if you cant read japanese

Do you know where I might find information on the problem I have been having (described above). I am getting desperate, lol.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-07-02 08:28:16
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Divinian said: »

Do you know where I might find information on the problem I have been having (described above). I am getting desperate, lol.

do you have a controller hooked up to your rig via USB 360 or adapter for PS2 controller like me?
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:36:20
Link | Citer | R

do you have a controller hooked up to your rig via USB 360 or adapter for PS2 controller like me?

The only controller I use is a logitech F710. However, I have disconnected the gamepad in order to try out keyboard and mouse (to see if gamepad was the issue). Only think I have not tried is actually uninstalling the gamepad via device manager.

Everything in the game works great until I get to the very first mission where I am in the forest and doing the tutorial. As soon as it lets me control the character, the camera starts spinning. However if I push "T" and go into camera mode, it stops. If I push T again to go into TPS mode it spins again.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-07-02 08:37:42
Link | Citer | R

thats only with that gamepad is connected?
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:40:54
Link | Citer | R

thats only with that gamepad is connected?
Nope it happens without the gamepad connected as well. This is why switched out the mouse (from a standard HP mouse to logitech G700). That did not solve the issue. i also tried updating drivers, but to no avail. ; ;
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:41:37
Link | Citer | R

its almost like its getting some kind of constant input from somewhere...
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:43:31
Link | Citer | R

Oh and another tidbit...if I hold LB on the gamepad (when it is connected of course), it stops spinning in TPS mode, but I have to hold it and the camera will stay behind my character. Not at all a feasible fix, but just more info.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-07-02 08:44:04
Link | Citer | R

hmmm go into the options with your controller connected and reconfigure ur gamepad in game also mind if i have a pic of your gamepad?
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:51:17
Link | Citer | R

hmmm go into the options with your controller connected and reconfigure ur gamepad in game also mind if i have a pic of your gamepad?

Your text to link here...

Didn't know how to put a pic up, so I gave you a link to logitech to see what it looks like.

I have tried the in game config a bunch of times. I have it in X input (not direct), analog mode, and when I do the config the two stick do not seem to work independently from one another. I am not sure if this is an issue or not.

But, remember, I have also tried this without gamepad input of any kind. So frustrating!
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:52:12
Link | Citer | R

Oh and I have tried it with direct input as well with the same results.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-07-02 08:54:40
Link | Citer | R

try removing the drivers and in game do a config reset that should do the trick
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 08:56:10
Link | Citer | R

Just for the gamepad? And the way I would normally do this is through device manager. Is that the correct way?
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-07-02 09:03:34
Link | Citer | R

How translated is it now? I havent played since around August. And it was ok but not well enough for me to continue.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 09:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Just for the gamepad? And the way I would normally do this is through device manager. Is that the correct way?

I did this and the problem persists. It is definitely NOT the gamepad...at least that is the most logical route to take right now. I might try a different keyboard and if that is not the problem than it must be some other software related issue.

{Taking a break} lol.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-07-02 09:55:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »
How translated is it now? I havent played since around August. And it was ok but not well enough for me to continue.
PSO2 Tweaker

This program has been good to me. The story and menu are mostly all in English. There is of course some Japanese (mostly in unimportant stuff like the license agreement ;P )

Now if I could only solve this issue with the camera. /sigh
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-07-02 13:23:12
Link | Citer | R

man i hope u fix ur issue soon come to ship 10 with me :P
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22