Game Thugs
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22
 Fenrir.Eneas
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 07:52:10
Link | Citer | R

Posting here means you have internet acces on a pc, terms of service/conduct can be found.

Also Playing the very fact that you play FF11 means that you agreed to comply to the rules that SE laid out.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:52:51
Link | Citer | R

correct why pay £500 for a pc when you can buy an xbox for £100
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 07:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkestknight said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
I'm laughing right now.

According to merriam-webster.com:

Definition of GAMESMANSHIP
: the art or practice of winning games by questionable expedients without actually violating the rules
: the use of ethically dubious methods to gain an objective
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
It would seem most people who reply are concentrating on the negative mobs aspect and not the gamemanship. If a player on the pitch gets over camped by another football team and takes their football, there are to rules stop it happening. Too many people it seems have no manners and dont understand the concept of gamemanship. The game is supposely about supporting group players. This is why you cant solo alot of mobs. when a group of 80s are competing with another group of 80s then its a fair game. But when 80s come and tell 56 move cos we want your camp thats not fair. That is not gamemanship. Its not about the mobs and whether who got what. Its about rules for common curtisey that are being lost in all games. Just because no rules surround it doesnt mean it doesnt have a place in society. Thugs rule purely because no one stops them. This I dont care about you Im getting what I need is exactly why wars happen. In one way its why iran and irac are at war. They have something that someone else wants or they want something that someone else has. Time to address the common people and say stop its pure greed.

lol...

Yeah, I did say that it means basically what they are doing, using any means to further themselves.

In his original post:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:
Yet again SE supports the Thug gangs that think it is acceptable to over camp existing low level parties trying to get exp because "its fireday move we are killing the colibri for our weapon trials". In swarm a gang of 10 level 80+ players in the level 56 leypoint camp All the birds are death in seconds,leaving nothing for the low level party to exp on. Its more annoying because they tell you to move even though you have been playing there for 30min. Whatever happend to game manship, fair play, sportmanship. In RL if a football pitch had players playing in it and a higher league wanted the pitch they wouldnt be asked mid game to step aside we moving in to play. Why does SE support organised gangs that do this. SE love to support the bullies and doesnt do anything about them. Low levels and solo players are being bullied in game and nothing is being done to stop it happening.So much for fair gaming.

He apparently wants them to have gamesmanship (which they apparently already do lol).
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:53:36
Link | Citer | R

well theres none in the xbox

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By semimmortal 2010-09-13 07:54:58
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
go use an xbox and then tell me how you got to playonline user rules
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:56:31
Link | Citer | R

So glad you highlighted the sportmanship and fair play maybe you should look those up too.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 07:57:44
Link | Citer | R

So I take it your all for players coming over to your camp and taking all your mobs because they need it. Because you all sound like you expect it and are happy to live with it.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 07:57:50
Link | Citer | R

I have plenty of both. Pointing out your flawed logic and fallacies isn't bad sportsmanship nor unfair.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 07:59:21
Link | Citer | R

I'm fairly confident everyone here has had it happen at least once before but refrained from coming on here and crying about it and blaming SE for it when they have absolutely nothing to do with the situation.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 08:00:55
Link | Citer | R

means im outside of my usual playing place and using someone elses pc... I can see me saying to them at 8pm when the library is shut up. I have to wait til 9am to go check those cos i dont have access just yet.

Post deleted by User.
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-13 08:01:43
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
So I take it your all for players coming over to your camp and taking all your mobs because they need it. Because you all sound like you expect it and are happy to live with it.

It happens, the amount of times I've got a random spawn enemy to pop, and someone steals it is unreal, but it's that person's fault, not SE's.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 08:02:19
Link | Citer | R

I wish you luck. Because like I said before people knew Adolf Hitler was killing people but decided not to do anything. Didnt make it right.
 Asura.Poupee
Serveur: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-13 08:03:10
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kyi said:
I wish you luck. Because like I said before people knew Adolf Hitler was killing people but decided not to do anything. Didnt make it right.
because they didnt know what to do/ probably knew they would get blown up!

Post deleted by User.
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-13 08:03:42
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Lakshmi.Kyi said:

Just shut the *** up, you are triple butt hurt posting and even deleted your OP. No one cares, no one is going to care, and people want their trials done. Please go put on your Snuggy, get a wamburger and some frenchcries, and watch Twilight.

They're British, it's Tea, what you explained is American's.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 08:03:54
Link | Citer | R

Again old covnersation. Im happy for same level players to challenge each other to get mobs and to camp at the same camp. Its the low levels vs the high levels im not happy with. the same applies to solo players who get over camped because anyone can

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Eneas
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2010-09-13 08:04:24
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Kyi said:

yep, playing this game i learnt to expect the worst from ppl always (in game at least) so to avoid disappointments.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 08:04:49
Link | Citer | R

Fire up Playonline, go to Service and Support and then Rules of Conduct. You'll fine the Privacy Policy, POL Terms of Use, and Code of Conduct for FFXI right there.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 08:05:12
Link | Citer | R

Thanks youve just added your self to the thug category

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-13 08:06:44
Link | Citer | R

Btw, where the *** is that rage thread at? I fired up my god damn Netflix last night, checked under new movies and see a cheap knock off of Twilight on there called Taintlight... Swear to god I think I blew a few blood vessels.
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-13 08:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:
Btw, where the *** is that rage thread at? I fired up my god damn Netflix last night, checked under new movies and see a cheap knock off of Twilight on there called Taintlight... Swear to god I think I blew a few blood vessels.

Isn't it one of those useless comedy jokes they do, like Scary Movie, Date Movie, and so on.
 Lakshmi.Kyi
By Lakshmi.Kyi 2010-09-13 08:08:31
Link | Citer | R

read his biography he knew.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22