Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:31:03
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Smart people can make opinions based off observations, a little less intelligent people need to burn their hands to know the fire is hot...

So if you read a review for a movie, you'll take the opinion of someone who hasn't watched it over someone who has watched it?

you dont get it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-09 20:31:03
Link | Citer | R

my whole opinion on the flion vs darki situation and well just anyone vs darki situation.

for the LD's in the group.
those are flies going to honey.
the phrase like flies to honey.
you do this every time she posts i'm pretty sure.
as well as others.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:31:28
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

my whole opinion on the flion vs darki situation and well just anyone vs darki situation.

hmmmm yummmm
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:31:43
Link | Citer | R

anyone want to place bets on how many pages this thread goes?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-09-09 20:32:03
Link | Citer | R

sticky honey on puerto rican nipples yes please!
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Flionheart said:
I'm sorry, but wouldn't you take the opinion of someone who's played a game more seriously than the opinion of someone who's watched streams or read interviews? I know I would.

I'm not saying that your opinion is wrong, and I don't know why this is all being blown out of hand. I'm simply saying try it before you say it's crap.

you basically are saying my opinion is wrong by stating so vehemently how much I get under your skin by my simple opinion..... and again...I can't try it, but BASED ON DATA COLLECTED...I'm not liking what the general game mechanics are looking like... and honestly no i wouldn't take one person's opinion over another more seriously just because they played a game or didn't play a game...research is research, that which can easily be done by anybody to make an informed decision...

thats like saying I can't dislike homosexual activities without trying it...because I dont know first hand....it just doesn't seem appealing to me... (I'm not bashing homosexuals, just using it as an example of this "dont knock it til you try it" stance that Flion seems to be hammering home here.....)

I have no problem with you disliking the look of the mechanics. In fact I try to change peoples views on it by pointing out that they don't have the whole facts on most of the XIV bashing threads. If you don't want to play XIV then that's your prerogative, I'm just saying that you shouldn't count it out before you've seen first hand what the game can do.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:32:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
I mean how can you make the opinion that the game may pick up after a year or so of updates. With 11 we have seen some updates that have made or broke the game for some players. Do i think the staff on 14 is out of their mind grinding open beta for 2 weeks before release and postponing ps3 version? Yes. Do I think they have something here with 14 that is light years beyond 11 not just in graphics but content? yes. Its a breath of fresh air and I'll take it to my face like jenna jameson on her knees.

That obvious spew of opinion aside, you sounded like you knew about MMOs and launch dates so I wanted to know:

Did you play 11 on launch or any other known MMO?

I played STO on launch and I saw a change in game in 2 months not a year.... all games will suck at launch but it doesn't take a good team a year to fix it, SE learned from 11 I think, they will do better. I heard 11 sucked balls for 6 months straight when it launched lol. lol lvl cap 65

i meant updates to fix the bugs

i played aion since lunch.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-09 20:32:54
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
not really.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:33:31
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

not for yooooou!
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:33:41
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
not really.

bah
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-09 20:33:54
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

not for yooooou!
for the baby?!?!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:34:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

as well as others.

i think they still dun get it

btw
edit fastar
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:34:26
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Smart people can make opinions based off observations, a little less intelligent people need to burn their hands to know the fire is hot...

So if you read a review for a movie, you'll take the opinion of someone who hasn't watched it over someone who has watched it?

you dont get it.

I do get it. You're trying to make the point that you don't need to try something to realise it's bad.

You said that you don't have to touch fire to realise it will burn you... Well what about the first humans? They had to touch fire to realise that caused pain. We learned through evolution so that point is entirely wrong.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:34:27
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

not for yooooou!
for the baby?!?!

your not supposed to give honey to babies

so that would be bad
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 20:34:52
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:
I have no problem with you disliking the look of the mechanics. In fact I try to change peoples views on it by pointing out that they don't have the whole facts on most of the XIV bashing threads. If you don't want to play XIV then that's your prerogative, I'm just saying that you shouldn't count it out before you've seen first hand what the game can do.

and with that you obviously didn't read a damn word i wrote for 2 solid long posts now... see ya Fli and take it easy lol
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-09 20:35:06
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

as well as others.

i think they still dun get it

btw
edit fastar
you do make it easy for them most of the time.
but different minds, what can you do lol.
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:36:52
Link | Citer | R

Well this thread went off topic.

I'm going to go play XIV. later.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:37:30
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you dont get it.

I do get it. You're trying to make the point that you don't need to try something to realise it's bad.

You said that you don't have to touch fire to realise it will burn you... Well what about the first humans? They had to touch fire to realise that caused pain. We learned through evolution so that point is entirely wrong.

k yep
you still dont get it

have you touched fire to know it burns?no; lets pretend you havent for the sake of your understanding.
you think it burns purely out of someone else's statement

theres an example for ya
By Zekko 2010-09-09 20:38:31
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:

[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:39:06
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you dont get it.

k yep
you still dont get it

have you touched fire to know it burns?no; lets pretend you havent for the sake of your understanding.

theres an example for ya

I'm pretty sure the first humans touched fire to realise it burns.

We didn't instinctively know, and there was no-one there to pass on the knowledge.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:39:16
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

not for yooooou!
for the baby?!?!

your not supposed to give honey to babies

so that would be bad

lol yep
but a funny fact is breastmilk is actually very sweet... unless thres milk/cheese on the system, gets bitter so babies dont drink it and avoid colics.
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-09 20:39:22
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

not for yooooou!

for meeeeeeeeeeeee?!
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:39:22
Link | Citer | R

off topic? what do you mean

this threads been going good since the beginning
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-09 20:39:45
Link | Citer | R

woah where did this start going
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-09 20:39:49
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you dont get it.

k yep
you still dont get it

theres an example for ya
i touched an oven top coil accidentally when i was little and that made me learn it was hot :/
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:39:51
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you dont get it.

k yep
you still dont get it

theres an example for ya

We didn't instinctively know, and there was no-one there to pass on the knowledge.

wow
you dont get my example

/gives up
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:40:40
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you dont get it.

k yep
you still dont get it

theres an example for ya
i touched an oven top coil accidentally when i was little and that made me learn it was hot :/

when i was little my dad boiled me an egg and left the room, i stuck my hand in the water to get the egg

that was fun

edit:wasnt still boiling but was still hot

and another time i lit a piece of paper on fire while someone was talking to me and i forgot about the paper
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-09 20:41:08
Link | Citer | R

Zekko said:
Flionheart said:

i lol'd
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:41:50
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you dont get it.

k yep
you still dont get it

theres an example for ya

wow
you dont get my example

/gives up

Your example is that we can take other peoples opinions and facts on the matter without trying it ourselves. I disagree with that when it comes to entertainment. For a dangerous activity then it is wise to take the opinion of someone who has tried it, but when it comes to entertainment it is far better to try something before forming an opinion, rather than forming an opinion on other opinion which could be biased.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-09 20:43:02
Link | Citer | R

Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

you dont get it.

k yep
you still dont get it

theres an example for ya

wow
you dont get my example

/gives up

Your example is that we can take other peoples opinions and facts on the matter without trying it ourselves. I disagree with that when it comes to entertainment. For a dangerous activity then it is wise to take the opinion of someone who has tried it, but when it comes to entertainment it is far better to try something before forming an opinion, rather than forming an opinion on other opinion which could be biased.

hmmmmmmmmm
/claps
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15