Kindred Crests

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Kindred Crests
Kindred Crests
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12
By Mastersaxon 2010-09-09 05:12:40
Link | Citer | R

To me this is like it usually is...when you want seals to drop they rarely do and when you dont want your inv full of them whem farming...it is lol Thats how I looking at it...Business as usual. Mind you I woke up today (UK) and there are already lv85's on my server already (Odin) sum people must consider sleep to be this thing that gets in their way I guess lol
 Shiva.Xet
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-09-09 05:14:36
Link | Citer | R

Mastersaxon said:
To me this is like it usually is...when you want seals to drop they rarely do and when you dont want your inv full of them whem farming...it is lol Thats how I looking at it...Business as usual. Mind you I woke up today (UK) and there are already lv85's on my server already (Odin) sum people must consider sleep to be this thing that gets in their way I guess lol

Yup what you said is exactly correct (not to sure was lmfao @ your avatar)
By Mastersaxon 2010-09-09 05:16:47
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Xet said:
Mastersaxon said:
Yup what you said is exactly correct (not to sure was lmfao @ your avatar)

Ahh my Avator is my bathroom before it got refurbed and those are my two Barbies from years ago lol
 Gilgamesh.Topdogg
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: opti09
By Gilgamesh.Topdogg 2010-09-09 05:22:57
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Xet said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Xet said:
Although it sucks least it is more like the old style quests where it actually took time to do (read the paper drop off skeles in the necropolis) people are so babied nowadays.

Updates been out less then 24 hours iI don't think its THAT bad really.

It's not bad at all. Got 5/5 and 1/5 for someone else in the span of like 3 1/2 hours, and that includes tons of jumping around to find a decent place to do it.

Really.. of all the things SE could of done, and has done, this is pretty mild.

I bet (my update took 11 hours lol) I just think some people have forgotten what FFXI used to be like before Magian and extreme dumbing down or just were not around.
yea, back then there was nothing easily accomplished in this game. now they are handing it to us on a silver platter, its really sad. all you new ppl complaining about5 hours to farm a few crests, go back to WoW
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Mastersaxon 2010-09-09 05:29:28
Link | Citer | R

These barbies are only getting away with it in my bathroom cause they live in a high tolerance zone lol I had a pic of them doing stuff in my kitchen in wedding dresses but I cannae find it lol

Anyways i digres...I aint complaining bout drop rate cause I aint gonna get caught up in the whole I want 85 first or by stupid o'clock. Altho the one thing I am looking forward to is lvling smn past 80 so I can sub sch and self cast storm spells for cheaper avatars :)
By aeval 2010-09-09 05:58:36
Link | Citer | R

it was nice to see that everyone wasnt 85 when i got on in the morning like when the last cap increase happened it shouldnt really b that easy
 Shiva.Xet
Serveur: Shiva
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-09-09 07:12:54
Link | Citer | R

I am playing with these to see if they drop:

seeing if they drop. That XP is to a lvl 80. IT to 80 and tbh apart from a few sleep resists they are cake.

Problems are: They are at the Dahak camp, a place where 90% of the ffxi population has probs never been and there are only 5 of them at this camp >.>.

Better then warmora princes tho.

Phoenix.Baelorn
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2010-09-09 07:16:29
Link | Citer | R

aeval said:
it was nice to see that everyone wasnt 85 when i got on in the morning like when the last cap increase happened it shouldnt really b that easy

Because low droprate = challenge.
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-09-09 07:40:13
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
aeval said:
Because low droprate = broken pc screen.

Fixed ^^
[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-09 07:42:46
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Xet said:
I am playing with these to see if they drop:

seeing if they drop. That XP is to a lvl 80. IT to 80 and tbh apart from a few sleep resists they are cake.

Problems are: They are at the Dahak camp, a place where 90% of the ffxi population has probs never been and there are only 5 of them at this camp >.>.

Better then warmora princes tho.

I've been at the Dahak camp. It's not that pretty of a place. But it's still a place not many actually go to.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-09 07:49:07
Link | Citer | R

Can we change the thread title to "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't level yet! I want it now!! Now now now NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! QQ?"

Cause that better describes the content.

PS: Just stay after it, FFS. This shouldn't be anywhere near the most challenging or time consuming thing you've done in game. Stop worrying about whoever's already managed to do the quest and just get it done. In a couple of days, you won't even remember this.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tarusclera
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: theark
By Ragnarok.Tarusclera 2010-09-09 07:50:03
Link | Citer | R

Seabord Vulture @ Miseraux Coast.. but overcamped..
Btw.. any level 70+ mob drop it.. just need to find some free.
 Bismarck.Rellz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 07:52:07
Link | Citer | R

i was in castle oztroja (S) second floor. died a few times due to link but for the most part i had plenty of mobs
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2010-09-09 07:52:51
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Can we change the thread title to "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't level yet! I want it now!! Now now now NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! QQ?"

Cause that better describes the content.

Going on 4 hours without seeing a single crest is a good reason to *** imo.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-09 07:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said:

Do you guys really want FFXI to be on easy-mode?

"I want my Kindred Crests now so i can spam Abyssea for 20 hours straight to get from 80 to 85 in one day."

At least S-E found a way to get people away from Abyssea for a week.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 07:56:13
Link | Citer | R

I guess i got lucky it took me about 6 hours to get all 5 crests :/
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-09 07:56:55
Link | Citer | R

Ya I totally don't understand why quest isn't "trade 10 gil and a wind crystal to your Moogle while in Whitegate, Jeuno or your home nation."

It's cool, though. My bitching isn't going to get me what I want, either.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 07:58:21
Link | Citer | R

But hey think of it this way. by the time you get your 5 crests youll likely have enough merit points for the limit break as well >.>b
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-09-09 07:59:40
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:
Can we change the thread title to "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't level yet! I want it now!! Now now now NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! QQ?" Cause that better describes the content.
^

I think the biggest problem is that they share slots with BS and KS, making it THAT much harder to get one for us unlucky folk. I'll keep at it but my god this is getting a bit silly...
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-09 08:00:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:

"I want my Kindred Crests now so i can spam Abyssea for 20 hours straight to get from 80 to 85 in one day."

I know right! Just every once and a while, it's nice to see something new in game that makes it (if only slightly) more challenging, rather than less.

Also... it taking several hours is just fine, I think. I mean, come on, who hasn't sat looking at the same Whitegate shouts over and over while lfp? It's cool, everyone, it'll happen, you will get them, and you will have friends that you will beat who you can tease, then help - it's fiiiiine!
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
Serveur: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-09 08:02:29
Link | Citer | R

ill be guessing orcs in la Vaule isnt camped much?

dont see many people in there ever anyway
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2010-09-09 08:07:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:

Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? This isn't hard. As MNK/DNC I can engage, pop drain samba and afk on these mobs. If this is what you call a challenge I'm sorry but it isn't.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 08:09:22
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:

Are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? This isn't hard. As MNK/DNC I can engage, pop drain samba and afk on these mobs. If this is what you call a challenge I'm sorry but it isn't.
Your kinda right i was doing that also on SAM/DNC with soboro. its really more annoying then a challenge seeing the incredibly crap drop rate
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-09-09 08:12:25
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... PLD/BLU you could probably script it and afk and never take any damage period... If these dropped from say, level 90+ mobs only then yes it would be a challenge and then you all saying otherwise would be raging just like the rest. DC-EM mobs are a joke currently and this limit break is nothing but annoyance.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-09 08:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:

I never called it a challenge.

It's time consuming yes but I never ever stated it was a challenge.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-09 08:15:28
Link | Citer | R

Time can be considered a challenge
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-09-09 08:16:57
Link | Citer | R

Touche, it will be rewarding once it's finished but for now a major pain, usually how it always starts off. I just got my first one :/ they better make KCNMs awesome
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-09 08:17:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Time can be considered a challenge
If there's a given time-limit, of course. But you have unlimited time to get 5 kindred crests.

all SE's trying to do is make you explore. I'm sure there's areas out there that haven't had people fighting mobs in there for a long *** time that drop Kindred Crests faster than the highly-camped places.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12