Asura.Aeinaitch
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Detsurin
By Asura.Aeinaitch 2010-09-08 14:45:20
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
How much does Cata drain generally? If I were in need of healing I'd use that over Guillo if I couldn't kill the mob before it kills me.

It's like a cure3-4 as far as I've seen

Edit:
Depends on mobs/buffs etc blabla ofc.
Catastrophe drains 50% of the damage you do. If you do 900-1k (Which seems normal for a really good DRK.) You drain 450-500hp. It's simple.
 Leviathan.Anbu
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-08 14:46:55
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Kindred's Crest An elaborate crest belonging to the uppermost nobility of the Kindred. Just as final confirmation. Welcome to Dragon's Aery:Vana'Diel, where you'll be camping against every single level 80 player to get your hands on 5 of these bad boys =x
Knowing SE, they'll probably be Gold chest items in Abyssea, or at least Abyssea drops.

^^ This
 Cerberus.Zandra
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-09-08 14:48:34
Link | Citer | R

Crisis Scythe
DMG:118 Delay:513
Latent effect: "Catastrophe"
Lv 85 DRK

Who wants to bet that these "alt relics" will be the end result of the non emperian version of the physical trials?
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-08 14:49:44
Link | Citer | R

I don't, Considering the Dagger one has RDM/BRD on it, the Club has SCH, and the h2h i think has PUP, all of which are not jobs listed on Said Magian weapons

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Tool
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-09-08 14:51:21
Link | Citer | R

Would be lame if they restricted the relic weapon skills to the relic weapons and these pseudo relic weapons. I was hoping for something along the lines of a quest so you can obtain it for use on any weapon similar to the mythic ones.

Perhaps there is and it will follow the same pattern as the nyzul weapons?
/ponders
 Cerberus.Zandra
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-09-08 14:51:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Karbuncle said:
I don't, Considering the Dagger one has RDM/BRD on it, the Club has SCH, and the h2h i think has PUP, all of which are not jobs listed on Said Magian weapons

Oh SNAP!!!

Well then that is GOOD news. UNLESS SE decides to modify the trials themselves to include said jobs (wouldn't put it past them).
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-09-08 14:51:43
Link | Citer | R

I wonder what activates the latent..
Appropritate relic in your party?
200+tp?
Good old fashion WS points? Stupidly huge amount ofc.
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-09-08 14:52:47
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Oh SNAP!!!

Well then that is GOOD news. UNLESS SE decides to modify the trials themselves to include said jobs (wouldn't put it past them).

RDM for example, should always have been in the Dagger trials. Seeing as they have the same skill on both Dagger and Sword.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-08 14:53:02
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Oh SNAP!!!

I Hope they're buyable with the Bastion Credit crap, and the Latent is activated while in Abyssea or bastion =x (Or just plain under Visitant Status)
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-08 14:53:46
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Frion said:

It was a joke on the fact the mobs that will drop this will be camped like Fafnir/Nidhogg were back in the day.

Edit: Oh, you totally erased it =x
 Cerberus.Zandra
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-09-08 14:54:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Karbuncle said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Oh SNAP!!!

I Hope they're buyable with the Bastion Credit crap, and the Latent is activated while in Abyssea or bastion =x (Or just plain under Visitant Status)

Could also be an entirely NEW Trial path like the Store TP weapons were last update.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-08 14:55:13
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Oh SNAP!!!

Could also be an entirely NEW Trial path like the Store TP weapons were last update.

Didn't the Store TP Weapons still follow the general Job layout though?

Dunno, I Hope its not another Trial to be honest, I've have enough of those on my list of "Things to do" i don't need to add "Get Mercy Stroke!" to it ;;
 Odin.Mikumaru
Serveur: Odin
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-09-08 14:55:18
Link | Citer | R

Magnus Stone
A mysterious stone whose power is
unleashed when equipped together
with certain weapons.
Ammo All Races 82 All Jobs

Sea V2.0 go!!!!!
[+]
 Sylph.Kittty
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kittty
By Sylph.Kittty 2010-09-08 14:55:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Anbu said:
Phoenix.Slytribal said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Kindred's Crest An elaborate crest belonging to the uppermost nobility of the Kindred. Just as final confirmation. Welcome to Dragon's Aery:Vana'Diel, where you'll be camping against every single level 80 player to get your hands on 5 of these bad boys =x
Knowing SE, they'll probably be Gold chest items in Abyssea, or at least Abyssea drops.

^^ This

This would FORCE anyone wanting to level passed 80 to buy the Abyssea Expansion. Has SE ever forced that before? I don't mind as I have them, but I assume there are some/many who don't...especially after the underwhelming last mini-expansions fiasco.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-08 14:56:04
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
I wonder what activates the latent..
Appropritate relic in your party?
200+tp?
Good old fashion WS points? Stupidly huge amount ofc.
WS @100 then @200 then @300 -.-

Actually WS points probably.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-08 14:58:12
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Oh SNAP!!!

All these trials are a little bit insane... I dig the variety and the branching out into whatever you want in a weapon, but on the other hand, where will it end? I mean, it's hard to justify continuing the path you're on if a new one appears or another becomes very much better. It's also hard to justify stopping the path you were on after so much work.

Cerberus.Zandra
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-09-08 14:58:59
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Karbuncle said:

Oh SNAP!!!

All these trials are a little bit insane... I dig the variety and the branching out into whatever you want in a weapon, but on the other hand, where will it end? I mean, it's hard to justify continuing the path you're on if a new one appears or another becomes very much better. It's also hard to justify stopping the path you were on after so much work.

THIS^^

I hear you loud and clear!!!
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 15:00:18
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Tripster said:
Seeing Kindred's Crest description one could assume they drop from the higher lvl Kindreds in Castle Zvhal and Baileys (S).

Just my 2 cents.
thats what i was thinking
[+]
 Diabolos.Darkcorrosion
Serveur: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Darkcorrosion 2010-09-08 15:00:56
Link | Citer | R

WS Trials will most likely lead to the new weapons with latent effect: "relic ws". Be nice if the latent is "X amount" of ws points so you can have it unlocked to be used anytime.

As for Kindred Crests, it could be like BS/KS in all areas but in abyssea areas? also the idea being dropped from LV75+ mobs sounds understandable.

EDIT: awsome whm gets aoe stat boosts :D go go MND & VIT for all!
 Hades.Tripster
Serveur: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2010-09-08 15:02:14
Link | Citer | R

I love the speculation! lol

So far the best one about Kindred Crests is the one that they are pretty much like BS and KS, and drop from 75+ mobs.

Let's join the dots.
Quote:

Level and/or placement of certain monsters have been adjusted in the following areas:
Mount Zhayolm / Aydeewa Subterrane / Caedarva Mire / Arrapago Reef
Quote:

Old mobs that were re-added:
Green Raptor / Ivory Lizard / Jagil / Courier Carrie / Xzomit / Mandragora / Dark Ixion / Ruszor / Lynx / Eruca / Defoliator / Euvhi / Tiamat / Hpemde / Phuabo / Zdei / Blue Zdei / Apkallu / Orobon / Qiqirn / Marid / Drauger / Acrolith / Wamouracampa / Wamoura / Archaic Gear / Archaic Gears / Chariot / Armored Chariot / Battleclad Chariot / Long-Armed Chariot / Long-Bowed Chariot / Dvergr / Pandemonium Warden
 Carbuncle.Lileana
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sumiyaka
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-09-08 15:02:31
Link | Citer | R

I see the Kindred's Crest dropping from all the new high level Monsters that put into the game past 2 updates.

Hopefully anyway
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-09-08 15:02:45
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Darkcorrosion said:
WS Trials will most likely lead to the new weapons with latent effect: "relic ws".

Would be nice, but kinda wierd as some of the weapons have jobs on them that currently cant use the trial weapons..
 Sylph.Bonaparte
Serveur: Sylph
user: Bonaparte
By Sylph.Bonaparte 2010-09-08 15:03:09
Link | Citer | R

Might be SE's way of getting us to win throne room for allied ring
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-08 15:04:25
Link | Citer | R

WS Trials will most likely lead to the new weapons with latent effect: "relic ws". Be nice if the latent is "X amount" of ws points so you can have it unlocked to be used anytime.

Highly unlikely,

the Dagger has the jobs

THF/RDM/BRD/DNC.

The current weapons are

THF/DNC

Why would they force BRD and RDM to level THF or DNC to do the trials to get access to the Weapons? Makes no sense.

They're either completely new Magian Paths, or Cruor/Credit/Dropped items.

Edit: On an Unrelated note, Just because its called a "Kindred's Crest" Doesn't mean it has to come from Demons.

Read: Beastmen's Seal, Kindred's Seal.
 Diabolos.Darkcorrosion
By Diabolos.Darkcorrosion 2010-09-08 15:04:27
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kvazz said:
WS Trials will most likely lead to the new weapons with latent effect: "relic ws".
Would be nice, but kinda wierd as some of the weapons have jobs on them that currently cant use the trial weapons..

oh thats true, didnt even think about that, who knows, probably new trial branches o.O

EDIT: dang got to it before me =/
 Hades.Tripster
Serveur: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2010-09-08 15:05:24
Link | Citer | R

NEW MOBS!

More in Wild dragon chase
 Diabolos.Darkcorrosion
By Diabolos.Darkcorrosion 2010-09-08 15:09:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Karbuncle said:
They're either completely new Magian Paths, or Cruor/Credit/Dropped items

sounds the best way to obtain the latent effect "relic ws" weapons. prob like 100k+ or somthing for them. especially since they are boosting the amount of crour you get to obtain
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8