God Did Not Create The Universe, Says Hawking

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » God did not create the universe, says Hawking
God did not create the universe, says Hawking
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:23:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said:

I bet Eti and Vin are done reading already.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-02 22:24:14
Link | Citer | R

EtienneLoire said:

Albert Einstein obviously had autism ( albeit a mild case of it) I never compared my self to Einstein, just saying; he was not speaking until age four.

Where as I started speaking at age one, one year and a half.

You hinged the reasoning why you don't have autism on the fact that Albert Einstein had autism and he didn't talk til like 5.

Now you are going to tell me all autism the same and varying degrees don't effect what you determine to be qualifiers.
Silly.

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:26:47
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Stan if you admit you have a problem you would get more leeway from us as far as attacking you.

We all know he doesn't. He just has an overactive imagination, I'm sure all of us do to some degree.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:26:52
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
I do not even use the right side of my brain, and that is where the creativity and belief in god and other stuff comes from.

Then you're a savant. Since you obviously don't have a corpus callosum.

I meant as much, lol. I meant I am a left brain thinker xD.

So you're a dumbass...

hey use both sides, when I want to get creative I get creative. If I want to get serious, the left side is more active.

It is obvious left brain thinkers do not believe in god.. or use logic and science. Just because I may have been raised in a religious family does not make me a retard.

I look at both sides, and try to stay out of it and defend when I can.

Being born in a family like this has advantages, only thing from church I got growing up was morals and values, the bible stories were fun to read.

I mean as you get older you learn stuff, when I was a kid I got in trouble in elementary school because my teacher was asking if we believe in god (none of her *** business).

I told her I do not think god created everything, and I got in trouble for some ***, may dad had to come up... his response seeing as how that teacher was catholic and did not want her pushing her views on me.

"I do not need you to teach my kids about god"

but my dad is religious...
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:28:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
EtienneLoire said:

Albert Einstein obviously had autism ( albeit a mild case of it) I never compared my self to Einstein, just saying; he was not speaking until age four.

Where as I started speaking at age one, one year and a half.

You hinged the reasoning why you don't have autism on the fact that Albert Einstein had autism and he didn't talk til like 5.

Now you are going to tell me all autism the same and varying degrees don't effect what you determine to be qualifiers.
Silly.

From what I can say I assume it does, I am not autistic, how the hell am I supposed to know?

If you asked someone who was autistic, you would probably upset them, from being nosy.
 Asura.Meowzma
Serveur: Asura
user: meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-02 22:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said:

tl;dr.

Prince, there is an Edit button for that.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:29:32
Link | Citer | R

EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
I do not even use the right side of my brain, and that is where the creativity and belief in god and other stuff comes from.

So you're a dumbass...

hey use both sides, when I want to get creative I get creative. If I want to get serious, the left side is more active.

It is obvious left brain thinkers do not believe in god.. or use logic and science. Just because I may have been raised in a religious family does not make me a retard.

Being born in a family like this has advantages, only thing from church I got growing up was morals and values, the bible stories were fun to read.

I mean as you get older you learn stuff, when I was a kid I got in trouble in elementary school because my teacher was asking if we believe in god (none of her *** business).

I told her I do not think god created everything, and I got in trouble for some ***, may dad had to come up... his response seeing as how that teacher was catholic and did not want her pushing her views on me.

Sounds like the first Kai of Bajour interrupting Keiko's class on the deep space 9 space station about the origins of the alpha - beta quadrant wormhole.

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:31:03
Link | Citer | R

EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:

So you're a dumbass...

You know I just typed Stanflame into Google images and this is the first thing that comes up?

I can prove that cake exists.

I can also prove god exi, oh sh-
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:31:11
Link | Citer | R

EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:
EtienneLoire said:

So you're a dumbass...

Sounds like the first Kai of Bajour interrupting Keiko's class on the deep space 9 space station about the origins of the alpha - beta quadrant wormhole.

Well teachers were... I do not know what to say back in that day.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:31:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

tl;dr.

For what?

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

tl;dr.

For what?

That

Edits are a waste of time. No one goes back to read an edit lol. Just quote yourself and add whatever you have to add on =P.
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-02 22:33:02
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said:
**** bitchslaps EtienneLoire across the mouth*

*does it again*

***, you don't talk or act that way around A Pimp Named Slickback. You have 1 minute to get into that car, ***.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:33:15
Link | Citer | R

Although I do do it sometimes. But in slower moving threads.

Post deleted by User.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:37:01
Link | Citer | R

Vinvv... though if a Savant is someone who can remember memories like that, I do not know. I can remember a great deal of things from when I was small. Though I do not feel autistic. I do not have anything on records stating any type of developmental disorders.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Meowzma
Serveur: Asura
user: meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-02 22:39:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

tl;dr.

For what?

That

Edits are a waste of time. No one goes back to read an edit lol. Just quote yourself and add whatever you have to add on =P.

I refreshed the page (bottom of page 17) and there were 4 posts for single sentences... but by the time I had refreshed again, there was a whole new completed page lol >.>
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:39:33
Link | Citer | R

One more thing teachers at school back then, should not be trying to teach about god anyway. I remember in 5th grade we had a special topic class and one of the books had jesus christ and other stuff in it.

I was like "oh boy!" so I kept my mouth shut and just did my work.

Well if jesus did exist he was a normal human like the rest of us, or he really may have been what he said he was. School is not the place for such discussion >_>.

Post deleted by User.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:43:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Meowzma said:
Asura.Meowzma said:
Bahamut.Serj said:

tl;dr.

For what?

That

I refreshed the page (bottom of page 17) and there were 4 posts for single sentences... but by the time I had refreshed again, there was a whole new completed page lol >.>

Ohh, that..
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-09-02 22:44:05
Link | Citer | R

Yeah that was just me being bored ;x.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:44:34
Link | Citer | R

EtienneLoire said:
Vinvv... though if a Savant is someone who can remember memories like that, I do not know. I can remember a great deal of things from when I was small. Though I do not feel autistic. I do not have anything on records stating any type of developmental disorders.

/facepalm

You do not feel autistic? What kind of ***is this?

Well I am not autistic, how am I supposed to know. Do you feel anything being autistic?

I know what autism is but still had to question the topic of it, oh and spicey why can you not be an ***, and stop responding to me then >_>.

I am merely rambling.

Oh and this also brings me to something funny!

There was some kid back in school who had split brain for some reason he was not in any of my classes, but fourth and fifth grade lunch as together.

Thinking about it now he probably had a epilepsy problem and had to have his corpus callosum cut or something.

Back to the story some kid pissed him off and he went to punch him with his right hand. But his left hand went and stopped it right hand.

By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:46:23
Link | Citer | R

his right hand* bleh getting tired.
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-02 22:48:23
Link | Citer | R

{Lobotomy} {Do you need it?}

Post deleted by User.
By EtienneLoire 2010-09-02 22:50:29
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said:
{Lobotomy} {Do you need it?}

That practice is long gone ;(, it causes damage, there are anti depressants now. AHDH pills etc, bi-polar meds etc. No need to turn someone into a vegetable. That guy back in the day who used to do that stuff should have been sued.
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40