mnk gear help
 Siren.Vonn
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: VonnTaru
By Siren.Vonn 2010-08-26 17:39:01
Link | Citer | R

So i just want an opinion on this.
if you had only these choices for mnk (because i know there is better gear out there, i just need something for now..) what would you rather go with until you can get something better and why?

with ATTK+10 and ACC+10 augments, OR

Cerberus.Excelior
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-08-26 17:50:40
Link | Citer | R

Mirke with + accuracy + double attack would beat the doublet. You shouldnt discount attack either, but that would depend on what you're fighting.
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2010-08-26 17:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Mirke

Also, there are very few things better (Hachiryu, Usu, Juogi).
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-26 17:55:20
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kyte said:
Mirke
^ with the augments you listed, since it doubles as a good WS piece and Asuran can't DA (ie don't do acc/DA).
 Fenrir.Wynnia
user: Wynnia
By Fenrir.Wynnia 2010-08-26 17:56:50
Link | Citer | R

Just between those two? The Mirke. You can get more Acc and the same amount of DA, on top of one more of Str, Dex, and Agi. You just lose the Evasion. Even with Acc and Atk, you're probably still better off with the Mirke, but don't quote me on that.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2010-08-26 18:09:47
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Wynnia said:
Just between those two? The Mirke. You can get more Acc and the same amount of DA, on top of one more of Str, Dex, and Agi. You just lose the Evasion. Even with Acc and Atk, you're probably still better off with the Mirke, but don't quote me on that.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-08-26 18:16:51
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Fenrir.Wynnia said:

ROFL
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-27 00:09:11
Link | Citer | R

Mirke all the way. Aurore doublet is superior to the Shura togi though, I'd imagine.
 Sylph.Rorrick
Serveur: Sylph
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2010-08-27 03:44:11
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Mirke all the way. Aurore doublet is superior to the Shura togi though, I'd imagine.
Minimally for TPing and minimally worse for Asuran as I recall (by a percentage point or so) and only for certain buff situations. I think the math was done in a recent thread here but I can't remember which one and can't be bothered to look.