Chakra Screenshots.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Chakra Screenshots.
Chakra Screenshots.
 Quetzalcoatl.Vyvy
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Tyramut
By Quetzalcoatl.Vyvy 2010-08-19 18:25:46
Link | Citer | R

Eta earring is the bane of my life. Unless some crafter makes a vested effort to make some Terra's earrings, Veg will always trump me in that area, lol.

And anyway, I wasn't sizing up to Veg or anything. He's been playing MNK with the same dedication for alot longer then I have. There was once a time when I seeked some MNK advice from Veg. Having said that, i'll bet I can squash anyone in a parse at the stage i'm at now!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-19 18:27:53
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Vyvy said:
Eta earring is the bane of my life. Unless some crafter makes a vested effort to make some Terra's earrings, Veg will always trump me in that area, lol.

And anyway, I wasn't sizing up to Veg or anything. He's been playing MNK with the same dedication for alot longer then I have. There was once a time when I seeked some MNK advice from Veg. Having said that, i'll bet I can squash anyone in a parse at the stage i'm at now!

My brown belt and accuracy+5 rings say different

/sob

The sad thing was, even with mediocre gear, I was outparsing a lot of monks because they use HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE gear. (full atk mnk go!)
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-08-19 18:28:08
Link | Citer | R

I get back around 370, I thought about doing a full build but... yeah not worth the inventory imo unless you solo a lot on MNK. I know a relic mnk in my einherjar shell has 500 Chakra. Build is simliar to Tigerwoods, but I dunno what else he does to get 500.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-08-19 18:30:51
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
I get back around 370, I thought about doing a full build but... yeah not worth the inventory imo unless you solo a lot on MNK. I know a relic mnk in my einherjar shell has 500 Chakra. Build is simliar to Tigerwoods, but I dunno what else he does to get 500.
If he's hume, he has VIT merits.

If he's galka or something then 500+ easy by default. If I were galka, my build would yield like 520ish regularly
 Fairy.Basilo
Serveur: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-19 18:30:53
Link | Citer | R

Double dark in einherjar init? so shadow mantle.
 Fairy.Basilo
Serveur: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-19 18:31:51
Link | Citer | R

Nvm checked shadow mantle doesnt account for gloom weather only darksday.
 Bahamut.Striker
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Striker 2010-08-19 19:51:48
Link | Citer | R

augment warwolf belt/rings/earrings, go!
I got a spike earring with +1 vit on it once, used that for a while.
 Titan.Nicblue
Serveur: Titan
user: Nicblue
By Titan.Nicblue 2010-08-20 16:10:39
Link | Citer | R

Hume Ninja sub no merits, missing terras earring for "full" set.

This was at lv75, staff, 2hr songs, vit food, vit pot, mantle ect. For fun, pretty sure you can break 800 easy if messing around now.
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-20 16:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Nicblue said:

Hume Ninja sub no merits, missing terras earring for "full" set.

This was at lv75, staff, 2hr songs, vit food, vit pot, mantle ect. For fun, pretty sure you can break 800 easy if messing around now.

would like to see those same meds be used in the shantoto fight. that would make one inpressive chakra. moste likely far more then HP you would have
 Leviathan.Raborn
user: Raborn
By Leviathan.Raborn 2010-09-08 18:35:13
Link | Citer | R

^ Aw

Yeah the shantotto chakra was pretty epic. I hit like 798 and didnt have anything but my AF body and +? VIT which = to like 150+? vit (gave away all my gear so it was pretty weak).
 Alexander.Francisco
Serveur: Alexander
user: Francisco
By Alexander.Francisco 2010-09-29 22:25:51
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Not necessarily.

Hume MNK/NIN - my current setup has me at 135 (81+54) VIT, no merits... 486 Chakra.

Making upgrades as follows changes Chakra to...

Using Eta and Terra's earring... 507
Using Fort. Torque instead of Medieval... 518
Using +12 in VIT rings instead of +9... 529

Less likely...
Eating Carbonara... 536
Using Earth+1 Taipan's... 565
Darksday/Shadow Mantle... 619
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-09-29 22:38:08
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Francisco said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Not necessarily.

Hume MNK/NIN - my current setup has me at 135 (81+54) VIT, no merits... 486 Chakra.

Making upgrades as follows changes Chakra to...

Using Eta and Terra's earring... 507
Using Fort. Torque instead of Medieval... 518
Using +12 in VIT rings instead of +9... 529

Less likely...
Eating Carbonara... 536
Using Earth+1 Taipan's... 565
Darksday/Shadow Mantle... 619
Way to quote something a month ago. That post was before the last update, and I was talking about viable chakra. You're not going to swap out of your h2h and into terra staff and lose your tp for a few points of extra VIT. Why on earth would you eat carbonara? etc. Darksday was already a given. I meant for general days/purposes. (and yes I have shadow mantle). Rly, all you had to do was take a VIT potion if you wanted crazy numbers.

Again was talking viability here.

When he said the build was similar to mine, if he's getting 500 on darksday then his build wasn't similar to mine at all. My darksday was well over 500, so I was going based on the information given.
By ejiboo 2010-10-03 13:53:22
Link | Citer | R

isn't carbonara a good att food? more attack than yellow buns no?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-03 14:01:44
Link | Citer | R

ejiboo said:
isn't carbonara a good att food? more attack than yellow buns no?
Negative. It's a low tier attack food w/ HP+ and store TP
 Ragnarok.Bador
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: bador
By Ragnarok.Bador 2010-10-04 03:16:26
Link | Citer | R

Vyvy chakra set so EXTREAM only galka with same gear will beat lol
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2010-10-04 03:36:19
Link | Citer | R

Not as good as some of the ones posted here, but still better than average I'd say:

Missing HQ body (VIT+3) which I intend to get whenever I can find the time to farm some Temenos, then HQ rings (+2 total) and one HQ earring (+1) which I don't intend to get (my inventory space has some limits after all). Oh and also Fortitude Torque (+1), but I have so many things to do I can't really be bothered to farm Jailer of Fortitude and manage to force some friends to help me out killing it, hoping for it to finally drop the torque. Never won it in LS when we used to pop it because my jobs didn't have priority on it. Considering it's "just" +1 difference, I'd dare to say it's not really worth the trouble, considering how easy Shield Collar was to get.
So aside from +VIT augments on +VIT items, I'm missing 7 Vit from the currently "perfect" setup. Somehow I'm satisfied by this little achievement of mine :)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-04 09:39:00
Link | Citer | R

You can solo fortitude if you have a halfway functional Chi build and hermes sandals.

Takes about an hour and a half, so hope you don't go 1/22 like I did.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2010-10-04 10:08:28
Link | Citer | R

Yeah but that takes a lot of time overall, I'd rather spend my time doing other things I like more, than wasting it for a chance to get an item that would grant me just +1 to a JA that I use at top once every 5 mins :D

I'm sure more VIT options will come up on the way to level 99 ;)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-04 10:23:36
Link | Citer | R

True. Honestly though, while frustrating at the drop rate, was pretty cool (at least at 75) to do. It'd be like "Hey what are you doing in sea?" "Solo'ing JoFortitude" "On mnk? wtf" lol
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2010-10-04 10:47:47
Link | Citer | R

Yeah! It always happens when you say that you're soloing something "big" on MNK. Happened to me with Wulgaru :D
Go go MNK <3
By Genesimmons 2010-10-05 17:17:42
Link | Citer | R

I can hit 504 with about 8 less VIT from gear than what Tiger posted, but I'm galka, which makes up the difference. 85 MNK/40 NIN
And no shadow mantle either, so I'm sure he would still beat me if he equipped that. lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [157 days between previous and next post]
By richwood 2011-03-12 01:17:50
Link | Citer | R

If you main MNK, and want to maximize Chakra, this is what I think is about the best gear to do so.

Lets get all crazy and see what max with no latent can be, Just food gear merits and you.

SO...Mnk/Nin(Mithra) 83 Vit base @ 90 +5 Merits + 6 Food(Taco) + 70 in the gear set, but lets say we are totally insane to max MNK, make the TF+2 Vit, will give you 9-Vit (Whihc also if Using TK is Mod for damage anyway, could make sense. 83 +5 +6 +79 = 173 -> 173 x 3.6 = 623 Out Side abyssea.

Atmas

*Atma of the Mounted Champion +50
*Atma of Stormbreath + 30
* Enough being Crazy, get VV for goodness sakes. +50 Str

173 +80 = 253 + 40 (Stats) = 293 x 3.6 = 1055, HELL YES!

Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-12 01:22:26
Link | Citer | R

Power sandals still the best? lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By richwood 2011-03-12 01:42:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Tantra +2 body if you don't need to remove the statuses Temple Body takes away.

Wow, just wow (*^.^*)

Tantra body for Chakra can never replace Af1+2, Af1+2 + Gloves are where the 3.6 comes from. and yes, those shoes still the best SE makes finding Vit for monk damn near impossible.
By Gandhi 2011-03-12 02:02:25
Link | Citer | R

Good luck finding it, but someone posted of SS of them using Chakra while brewed. It was upwards of 3K if I remember correctly.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-03-12 06:00:49
Link | Citer | R

999 x 3.6 (assuming af body and af2 gloves) = 3,596 Chakra