Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 12:53:21
Link | Citer | R

Antisense said:
Mozu should be in the main hand.

doh.

You're not really given a choice on which hand you wanna put the weapon (unless there's been a sneak fix that i dont know about), the item sets always put weapons in the wrong hand.
By Antisense 2010-08-28 15:02:19
Link | Citer | R

In hindsight (FFXIAH aside), the choice of main hand is practically a wash since the difference manifests in WS damage only (assuming your Mozu has 44 base damage.)

Not solicited advice, but almost anything post-75 and Perdu Blade would be a better companion to the Mozu.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 15:36:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm not really sure what you're getting at? You're just stating what everyone already knows.

Mozu (44 DMG) ofcourse should be in main hand, although ffxiah's item sets dont let you decide which weapon goes where.

High base DMG weapon effect WS DMG.

Perdu is good.

These things is no news exactly, and if you're asking me why i dont have perdu, its simple. No one on this server ever do any assault except for nyzul. And atm I'm working on occ att 2-3 times katana.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-08-28 15:52:52
Link | Citer | R

Antisense said:
In hindsight (FFXIAH aside), the choice of main hand is practically a wash since the difference manifests in WS damage only (assuming your Mozu has 44 base damage.)

Not solicited advice, but almost anything post-75 and Perdu Blade would be a better companion to the Mozu.

Actually you could make a (perhaps flimsy) argument that lower base D in mainhand means that sometimes you will get an extra hit or so in when killing a mob (if the main hand DMG hit would've killed it and the offhand doesn't) giving you a tiny bit more TP!!

This is only really applicable on COR though I think <_<
 Leviathan.Iphigenia
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Iphigenia 2010-08-29 01:55:08
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I'm not really sure what you're getting at? You're just stating what everyone already knows.

Mozu (44 DMG) ofcourse should be in main hand, although ffxiah's item sets dont let you decide which weapon goes where.

Perdu is good.

These things is no news exactly, and if you're asking me why i dont have perdu, its simple. No one on this server ever do any assault except for nyzul. And atm I'm working on occ att 2-3 times katana.

But a Perdu is NEEDED imo!

lol
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-29 13:11:25
Link | Citer | R

not everyone has the rank for it and now it would be harder to get since less people actually doing assaults now?

unless of course you get a bunch of friends who all need clears and do them
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-29 13:35:57
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Iphigenia said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Perdu is good.

But a Perdu is NEEDED imo!

lol

If I could go buy a perdu off the AH for 2 mil, I would. Even if it costed 5 mil I would have (back when lv cap was 75 anyway). But comparing a easy to get item (PCC) that anyone can farm gil for and buy off AH with a rare/ex item that takes lots of assaults, time and ISP to get is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

It's not like I havent spent hours shouting for ppl for assault, but guess how many english speaking people are playing on this server around 10 AM EST on a weekday. Not many.