Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Goodbye Cerberus and FFXIV Beta Code
Goodbye Cerberus and FFXIV Beta Code
 Cerberus.Kengo
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-08-07 20:39:13
Link | Citer | R

It's been amazing guys. I feel my time with the game is completely done, and it's not the first time I've said this. We'll see when the cap is 99, but for now, I am retiring. I want to thank a lot of you for making this game a place where I spent many drunken nights after work shooting the ***, and doing whatever it was we were doing.

LCN, best damn LS on the server, I will miss most of you, and some of you I can't get away from, haha.

Clio, I know I talk to you on Facebook, but if this gets passed to you(I may even link it to you...) Tell everyone I will miss them.

Seth, I have no words for the amount of time you've spent helping me. I bow to you sir. You are amazing, and I hope your health improves.

Cejn, My brother. I miss the old days when we were leveling Beastmaster in the Citadel and up in the Ugly Range. Turned into quite the friendship. I'll give yea a call and maybe I can come bug you to get out of California for a bit.

Quipto, you ***. Come drink beer with me.

Electric Mayhem, Furionstormrage!!!! Han shot first!
I will miss you too my friend. I hope live will be good to you, I know you've been busy.

For a lot of you, I'm not saying goodbye because I talk to you on a regular basis, hehe.

I wanted to keep this short, and I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. :( If you want to stay in touch, most of my info should be available here in my profile. If you want something most direct, phone for texting, facebook, etc. Please, let me know.

As for XIV, I will be moving to it. As far as what server, I am unsure. A group of us are currently on Ultimecia, but phase 2 is over and we'll all be starting over to test phase 3 in the coming weeks.

I love you all. Good, bad, and different. I love you all.

EDIT: The code has been taken.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-07 20:45:11
Link | Citer | R

***, Thought I had a chance at getting into the beta.

Thanks for ruining my dreams OP.
[+]
 Cerberus.Snowman
user: phrost
By Cerberus.Snowman 2010-08-07 20:52:34
Link | Citer | R

This ***.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kiori
user: Kiori
By Cerberus.Kiori 2010-08-07 23:29:55
Link | Citer | R

congrats :) i have mine preordered. game wise lol
 Cerberus.Kengo
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-08-08 01:59:43
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Snowman said:
This ***.

Sssssssoonnnn

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-08-08 06:26:33
Link | Citer | R

You're such a homo, gern...

Edit: I'll most likely kick you in the shin, then we go out to karaoke. Soon hopefully, lol.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kengo
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-08-08 14:33:50
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Quipto said:
You're such a homo, gern...

Edit: I'll most likely kick you in the shin, then we go out to karaoke. Soon hopefully, lol.

Takes one to know one. I need to get some time off and I can chill with you in Sac.
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
Serveur: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-08-08 14:40:21
Link | Citer | R

btw there no way you could have a beta code for beta3 if the hand out are this 12. Not if you work for gamestop and you the manger if not then don't know how you got it.
 Cerberus.Dracionx
user: dracionx
By Cerberus.Dracionx 2010-08-08 14:46:49
Link | Citer | R

No Kengo!!!!! I quit too man. Keep in touch on facebook, Im on Clouds Friends list, David Piro. Talk to you later.....

KILLLAAAA TOOOFFFUUUUU!!!
 Cerberus.Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-08-08 15:00:49
Link | Citer | R

Midgardsormr.Zenshiro said:
btw there no way you could have a beta code for beta3 if the hand out are this 12. Not if you work for gamestop and you the manger if not then don't know how you got it.
Oh the irony...
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-08-08 15:19:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Quipto said:
Oh the irony...

what irony dude i'm in beta and i know for sure they did not send any new invite too the 12 beta2 is over we waiting for beta3
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-08 15:20:55
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Quipto said:
Oh the irony...

what irony dude i'm in beta and i know for sure they did not send any new invite too the 12 beta2 is over we waiting for beta2

you mean beta phase 3 and that didnt start yet.

Also they don't send invites to you because you are all ready in it you will just need to download the new client when it comes out
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-08-08 15:29:15
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Cerberus.Quipto said:
Oh the irony...

what irony dude i'm in beta and i know for sure they did not send any new invite too the 12 beta2 is over we waiting for beta2

Also they don't send invites to you because you are all ready in it you will just need to download the new client when it comes out

dude look up informaion there website giving out beta key and would be all send the 12 that mean he did not get a invite for beta3. Only way you could get one right now without waiting for the 12 is if you work for gamestop they give each gamestop two or so beta key for the manger.
 Leviathan.Kojin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Kojin 2010-08-08 15:49:07
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Cerberus.Quipto said:
Oh the irony...

dude look up informaion there website giving out beta key and would be all send the 12 that mean he did not get a invite for beta3. Only way you could get one right now without waiting for the 12 is if you work for gamestop they give each gamestop two or so beta key for the manger.

Can confirm this. My wifes brother is a manager at Gamestop, Gave us codes recently.
 Cerberus.Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-08-08 16:44:27
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Cerberus.Quipto said:
Oh the irony...
you mean beta phase 3 and that didnt start yet. Also they don't send invites to you because you are all ready in it you will just need to download the new client when it comes out
lol
 Cerberus.Dracionx
user: dracionx
By Cerberus.Dracionx 2010-08-08 16:45:33
Link | Citer | R

*** dude maybe he works at gamestop lol. If hes lying whatever just ignore it, why waste your time. Does it really matter
 Cerberus.Kengo
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-08-08 23:48:12
Link | Citer | R

That is correct.

I was using a friends account and recently added the service to mine when we got the codes. No one else at the store wanted the other, so I thought it would be nice to share it with someone on Cerberus who I played with.

Sorry for trying to be nice. ***!

Quipto's response was to where I work. He already knew.
[+]