Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » WS hands
WS hands
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-07-31 03:48:02
Link | Citer | R

I'm assuming perle moufles with STR+4 DEX+2 Attack+10 outdoes Pallas's bracelets with STR+9 DEX-5?

Or not?

-edit- For Vorpal Blade. I swear I'm getting Atonement one of these days -_-;
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-07-31 03:50:10
Link | Citer | R

you'd have to specify the ws

assuming vorpal, i'd say yes

assuming savage, not so much

edit: lol
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-07-31 03:52:42
Link | Citer | R

Ohi Sev :3
 Fenrir.Tool
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-31 03:53:30
Link | Citer | R

Since Vorpal Blade can crit hit, you definitely don't want to go negative in DEX since that affects its chances along with TP.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-07-31 03:58:33
Link | Citer | R

Cool, thanks :) Means I can relieve some of my inventory by selling two hands for one that serves both functions.

Goddamn, Perle is just awesome. I'm actually sorry I don't have to work hard for it. :o

And, IMO, it's the better looking of all 3 Abyssea sets. ;)
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-31 04:00:09
Link | Citer | R

For anything single hit and strength reliant (as many are), you'd still wanna hang onto pallys til you can get alkys.

Or better yet, Heca if your job supports it.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-07-31 04:05:13
Link | Citer | R

Paladin (clue: forum), so once I get Atonement I'm pretty much ditching the WS set--which is actually going to be a bit easier as most of it has been integrated into my TP set because of Perle.

I'm almost positive I'm not going to have the time nor the motivation to level another job to 80, so while Heca would be nice (and yet still unobtainable since I'm not involved in endgame activities), it's not a piece I'm hankering after. :) But thanks all the same for the suggestion^^
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-31 04:06:46
Link | Citer | R

Ah, well, I admire your dedication to one class and one class alone. That's an impressive feat of devotion.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-07-31 06:46:26
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Anye said:
Paladin (clue: forum), so once I get Atonement I'm pretty much ditching the WS set--which is actually going to be a bit easier as most of it has been integrated into my TP set because of Perle.

I'm almost positive I'm not going to have the time nor the motivation to level another job to 80, so while Heca would be nice (and yet still unobtainable since I'm not involved in endgame activities), it's not a piece I'm hankering after. :) But thanks all the same for the suggestion^^

with atonement i just ws in full enmity gear
i know it doesnt help it out any, just the fact the mob hates me even more when i land a 750ws in about +40ish enmity gear XD