Player Warning OrpheusX Psycho...

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Player warning OrpheusX Psycho...
Player warning OrpheusX Psycho...
 Cerberus.Kaht
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2010-07-30 15:38:11
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkwizardzin said:
wow... a player warning about a guy who is giving out death threats... that is the first i've seen of this.

I guess you missed my warning about Deathcue and his youtube video death threat he sent me. The thread has since been deleted, but you can search "kaht ffxi" on youtube and it's the first video returned.
 Asura.Theringer
Serveur: Asura
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-07-30 20:50:08
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kaht said:
wow... a player warning about a guy who is giving out death threats... that is the first i've seen of this.
I guess you missed my warning about Deathcue and his youtube video death threat he sent me. The thread has since been deleted, but you can search "kaht ffxi" on youtube and it's the first video returned.

Just watched. That guy is nuts. lol
 Carbuncle.Kyhira
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Kyhira 2010-07-30 20:56:44
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
I need to player warn this whole forum then :/ they so rude too.

You started it.
[+]
By Dard 2010-07-30 21:14:35
Link | Citer | R

Warning phrase: " You harvest the seeds that you planted! "
 Cerberus.Loneshadowolf
By Cerberus.Loneshadowolf 2010-08-04 05:55:18
Link | Citer | R

Wow That dude is on some of that deathcue stuff lol Maybe its his less liked brother? But yep pretty sad.
 Phoenix.Maeya
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-04 06:01:51
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kaht said:

Dude, that's pretty creepy.
 Shiva.Daimos
Serveur: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 06:02:30
Link | Citer | R

SE needs a mental health screening to obtain a content ID.
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-08-04 07:20:58
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
I'd gm it. They have to look at death threats seriously.
You'd think they would. But they don't.

Both myself, and my fiance, have recieved death threats, and when we GM'd them, they did nothing.
 Gilgamesh.Jonny
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Jonny23
By Gilgamesh.Jonny 2010-08-07 15:43:33
Link | Citer | R

You understand where I am coming from right? You my friend *** used my charatcer for your selfish needs. Afterwards I got kicked from your piece of ***ls on god knows what terms sir.. You are by far the worst player I have ever meet and you know why I told you that ***in the first place. I'm going to tell you I am not someone to go around *** with. You used me and my friends. Also you son of ***.. You threaten me at god damn KA when I was there with Black.. so all you mother *** shut the *** up. Learn to get your god damn ***and stories straight before writing crap about. *** all of you. peace.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
Serveur: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-07 15:47:45
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Jonny said:
You understand where I am coming from right? You my friend *** used my charatcer for your selfish needs. Afterwards I got kicked from your piece of ***ls on god knows what terms sir.. You are by far the worst player I have ever meet and you know why I told you that ***in the first place. I'm going to tell you I am not someone to go around *** with. You used me and my friends. Also you son of ***.. You threaten me at god damn KA when I was there with Black.. so all you mother *** shut the *** up. Learn to get your god damn ***and stories straight before writing crap about. *** all of you. peace.

Lol. Like I said,
Shiva.Daimos said:
SE needs a mental health screening to obtain a content ID.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-08-09 10:42:15
Link | Citer | R

wth...I dont even...Some ppl need a break from this game D:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sketchkat
Serveur: Valefor
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-08-09 10:55:51
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Jonny said:

What? Who is this guy talking to?

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Demetreos
Serveur: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-08-09 11:01:41
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kaht said:
The opening with a myspace URL that couldn't be understood, was a nice touch.

I loled.

He looks like Darth Maul, if he was a high school dropout/had down syndrome.

Gilgamesh.Jonny said:
Someone needs to switch to decaf.
 Phoenix.Maeya
user: Maeya
By Phoenix.Maeya 2010-08-09 11:05:36
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Jonny said:

I giggled quite a bit reading this. It reminds me of this time when these two guys in my ls started talking about how they were going to beat each other up, and then it progressed to death threats. Lol @ 'don't *** with me' over the internet.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Demetreos
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-08-09 11:09:02
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Cache lol.
Erm..?

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Demetreos
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-08-09 11:12:20
Link | Citer | R

Oh. I've not heard that one before S: I do try ^_^
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-08-09 11:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kaht said:

wow.... first off, that dude was *** ugly as hell, two, that was one of dumbest things ive ever seen.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2010-08-09 11:47:46
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Jonny said:

Hello Orpheusx. How are your two nephews?

PS: I *** with them.
 Fenrir.Empedocles
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Empedocles 2010-08-09 11:56:39
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Jonny said:
*** all of you. peace.

This, I laughed at.

He attacks everybody, yet then wishes peace. What?
 Siren.Demetreos
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-08-09 12:23:23
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Empedocles said:
Gilgamesh.Jonny said:
*** all of you. peace.

This, I laughed at.

Peace for those who don't think he's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? That would be one, then.

EDIT

Or maybe it was meant to be '*** you all to pieces.'? /shrug.
 Cerberus.Hiryo
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-08-09 12:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Gilgamesh.Jonny said:

Hello Orpheusx. How are your two nephews?

PS: I *** with them.

I lol'd

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-09 12:49:56
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Empedocles said:
Gilgamesh.Jonny said:
*** all of you. peace.

This, I laughed at.

Irony is a funny thing.
no it's not!

see what i did there?
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2010-08-09 16:39:02
Link | Citer | R

Oh he read the warning he thinks he was in a ls of mine yet i dont rememeber hummm..
Serveur: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-08-09 16:53:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kaht said:

Some people need to get a life.... I mean realy? death threats over a video game?