Two Characters On Same Account.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Two characters on same account.
Two characters on same account.
 Hades.Kisoka
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Mikura
By Hades.Kisoka 2009-01-14 04:13:53
Link | Citer | R

Hello I was wondering if it was possible to "fuse" the stats of two characters that are on the same account for achievement and all.

Thank you.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-14 05:25:32
Link | Citer | R

No, i don't think so, Each char is an individual with have individual achevments,

You can rejrester both char's but they will have seperate achevment rosters

sorry for bad English i'm dead tired
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-14 05:41:24
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, just imagine RMT hacking into people's accounts, steal their stuff, then steal their achievements so they can sea farm or sky farm like crazy.

SE will never let that happen.

Although it would be cool to do so, like taking over a friend's account, just merge the two character together to get one good crafter who also has great gear.

Just without all the work.
 Hades.Kisoka
By Hades.Kisoka 2009-01-15 00:43:57
Link | Citer | R

I only meant on ffxiah.com lol.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-15 01:48:05
Link | Citer | R

What would be the point of doing this? I just am failing to see the need why...
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
user: Exorcist
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-15 04:15:54
Link | Citer | R

Because their achievement points suck and they want to find ways to boost them. e-peen.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-15 04:21:50
Link | Citer | R

For once, Thunderblaze actually said something relavant AND truthful, however rude and unnecessary the comment might have been.

But he will probably just say <GTFO SERVER NAME> and be gone with it. Even though its not a lolfairy server page.
 Hades.Donkyjeu
user: Donkyjeu
By Hades.Donkyjeu 2009-01-15 04:32:17
Link | Citer | R

Thunderblaze said:
Because their achievement points suck and they want to find ways to boost them. e-peen.

Or maybe because of the silly restrictions put on by SE, they were forced to split their achievements over multiple characters and finally would like the recognition they have earned for it... like being forced in having three or more mules at level 100 in different crafts for instance (because the game doesn't allow you to have them all on the same char).

Don't be too fast to judge other people's motivation.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-15 04:38:35
Link | Citer | R

Donkyjeu said:
Or maybe because of the silly restrictions put on by SE, they were forced to split their achievements over multiple characters and finally would like the recognition they have earned for it... like being forced in having three or more mules at level 100 in different crafts for instance (because the game doesn't allow you to have them all on the same char). Don't be too fast to judge other people's motivation.

Still that possiblity of somebody "stealing" another character's achievements that they didn't earn themselves.

Like taking a character who has all jobs at 75 and putting it on your character, regardless if the 2 characters are owned by the same person or not.

Still a strong possiblity for people to fake their way up the ranks.
 Hades.Donkyjeu
user: Donkyjeu
By Hades.Donkyjeu 2009-01-15 04:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Still that possiblity of somebody "stealing" another character's achievements that they didn't earn themselves. Like taking a character who has all jobs at 75 and putting it on your character, regardless if the 2 characters are owned by the same person or not. Still a strong possiblity for people to fake their way up the ranks.

No... since the information will come from the official Linkshell Community servers and will therefor have the same account, I fail to see how you could 'steal' the added achievements of mules without stealing the entire account.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-15 04:56:53
Link | Citer | R

Donkyjeu said:
No... since the information will come from the official Linkshell Community servers and will therefor have the same account, I fail to see how you could 'steal' the added achievements of mules without stealing the entire account.

How do RMT steal accounts anyway? Besides, people give their account info to others all the time (for further proof, see XXXX stole YYYY's stuff threads) and what better way to combine both informations together? In fact, this might work for both characters, seeing that you can swap info and both characters "miraculously" have the exact same jobs leveled at the exact same levels, with the crafts at the exact same levels and the missions at the exact same points (last part would be worthless if they are fully completed on their missions anyway).

It would give honest players a lower ranking because they don't "mix-match records" like people would abuse them for.

Some people (like husband/wife players who use the same account to play on) would also do this, again throwing off the entire honesty of what the achievement ranking is.

No, best keep it like this. What isn't broken doesn't need to be fixed. (Don't make fun of the grammer, thats how the saying really goes).
 Hades.Kisoka
By Hades.Kisoka 2009-01-15 05:21:33
Link | Citer | R

I dunno about others but I do find it pretty interesting to see what someone has accomplished. So when I check my character page I see only half of what I've done. I'm not trying to steal achivement or anything. I made these two characters and lvled them on my own (I admit it wasn't the best idea but hey it was a long time ago). When you log on linkshell community web site you see all your characters there so I thought it might have been possible. It was just a question like that. Oh and I guess I do want to flex me epeen /shrugs.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-15 05:45:59
Link | Citer | R

I agree with you, and all previous posts about the legit ways to make this happen.

But I believe that humans are evil, and will do evil things more often than good.

So I believe that people will abuse this alot more than what its intended to do.
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
user: Exorcist
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-16 03:28:27
Link | Citer | R

They should have only used one character then. I don't expect any achievements for my second account that I have leveled. My main is....well my main, and therefore is the best, don't need any filler points.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-01-16 03:34:48
Link | Citer | R

Thunderblaze said:
They should have only used one character then.

Is it possible to get More than 1 craft to Lv.100 on one character? (Excluding fishing.. that isn't a craft >.>)

Is it possible to fully merit every job you level, including Combat Skills, to get each job to it's best?

How about storing full sets of gear for 20 jobs? Can you really do that with 310 inventory spaces? I know I couldn't.
 Phoenix.Azuzu
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Azuzu
By Phoenix.Azuzu 2009-01-16 03:50:04
Link | Citer | R

Hitetsu said:
Thunderblaze said:
Is it possible to get More than 1 craft to Lv.100 on one character? (Excluding fishing.. that isn't a craft &gt;.&gt;).

Yeah you can have 2 lvl 100 crafts but if any of your other subcrafts exceed 60 it will actually begin to deduct lvls from the first lvl 100. The way it works is you get 40lvl's to spread among your subcrafts after your first 100... Most choose to spread out the 40lvls. But some choose to put them all on one craft. I.E. having both smithing and goldsmithing at 100, or w/e your fancy is.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-01-16 03:59:26
Link | Citer | R

So.. you can't have more than 1 craft at Lv.100 at a time..? Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and maybe show me the link you get your information at.
 Ramuh.Guffy
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Guffy
By Ramuh.Guffy 2009-01-16 04:30:24
Link | Citer | R

Azuzu said:
Hitetsu said:
Thunderblaze said:
Is it possible to get More than 1 craft to Lv.100 on one character? (Excluding fishing.. that isn't a craft &gt;.&gt;).
Yeah you can have 2 lvl 100 crafts but if any of your other subcrafts exceed 60 it will actually begin to deduct lvls from the first lvl 100. The way it works is you get 40lvl's to spread among your subcrafts after your first 100... Most choose to spread out the 40lvls. But some choose to put them all on one craft. I.E. having both smithing and goldsmithing at 100, or w/e your fancy is.

No, this is not how this works.

You can only have 40 Levels above 60 amongst all crafts. Meaning, you can have one lvl 100, and everything at 60, or two lvl 80s, etc. (excluding fishing)

But on the subject, I understand what you mean and why it would be cool and all, but what about some whod have like.. 75 mnk on main and mule or something? How would that work, anyway, I think it should just be single player based. Although it is true you need to use mules to get more than one 100 craft, that doesn't mean it's unfair. Everyone else has to do the same thing if they want to have two 100 crafts, it's not like it is unfair in that some people have it easier.