Need Help Locating A Sound Clip, Any Ideas??

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Need help locating a sound clip, any ideas??
Need help locating a sound clip, any ideas??
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-11 14:42:51
Link | Citer | R

Ok I've been googling and searching youtube and such all morning to no avail...

Does anyone here know where I can find and download the music that plays when you die (with Game Over) in the original Super Mario Brothers? Or that "waaa waaa waaa" sound you hear in TV shows and stuff when someone messes something up (terrible description, I know lol)? I took a video of me and a friend fighting an NM last night and I bit it hard and want to post it with that music exactly when I die... ^^

Anyways, I'll keep searching, but any suggestions are appreciated :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-01-11 16:33:46
Link | Citer | R

As for the SMB Game Over music, go to VG Music.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-11 21:55:28
Link | Citer | R

Thanks guys, finally found a couple that sounded decent. Lot of midi files that just don't sound right to me out there lol

At any rate, worked perfect for my vid, so thanks a lot!! ^^

Post deleted by User.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-11 23:29:37
Link | Citer | R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvED0QZJRg

There ya go. Learned an important lesson: Fingerfilcher Dradzad is a little too tough for 2 61's to duo lol ^^

Post deleted by User.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-12 01:30:36
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
Lol looked like you guys had it going pretty steady until... his Shoulder Attack? Never fought the nm, better luck next time guess. lol

Edit: and a level down too! ouch :x

Yeah, we were actually doing very well, in my opinion. The nail in the coffin, so to speak, was when he threw up Counterstance at like 50% HP. His counters ripped through the THF's shadows in the blink of an eye, so he started taking a pounding (his counters hit for like 250+ each...ouch!), so I'm dumping Curing Waltz III's on him like a madman, so of course I took hate, he blew through MY shadows, so then I'm trying to cure bomb MYSELF like a madman (which is why the camera was freaking out as I mashed my macros in desperation lol), and JUST AS THE THF was pulling it off of me with a SA-Dancing Edge he hit me that one last time and dropped me (in the video you'll see he actually DOES turn him around, but the NM got that phantom hit in after the fact like mobs always seem to be able to do at the wrong time lol). I had just gotten 62 earlier in the evening so I was like 500 in, and yeah...Level Down ftw! ^^

We're actually going to attempt to trio it with our 61 RNG friend in the next few days, and I'm betting we'll be able to drop him quicker with some extra DD goodness. Either that, or I'll have a new video to make featuring the Mario dying soundbite, maybe x3 for good measure lol. I'm hoping we beat it though, it's a requirement for the WotG missions, so we're currently stuck til we finish him off. Eh, we'll see what happens ^^
 Remora.Devek
Serveur: Remora
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-12 09:59:25
Link | Citer | R

Elvaan F for the win.
 Valefor.Anastriana
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Anastriana 2009-01-12 11:23:37
Link | Citer | R