Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Dagger Trial 21
Dagger Trial 21
 Cerberus.Renatto
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Renatto
By Cerberus.Renatto 2010-07-10 09:24:25
Link | Citer | R

guys, any suggestions where to do this trial at???

FlanX200 fire day/weather

i know it's halvung or mount zhayolm but which would b faster??? i don't wanna mess the xp for blms at mount but i haven't really found an area full of flans in halvung, anyone can recommend where exactly??? if so please in details.

plus does anyone wanna do this together, i'd like to finish this quickly in 1~2 goes.

please /t me in game or better yet post here and i'll contact u.

thx :)
 Remora.Laphine
Serveur: Remora
By Remora.Laphine 2010-07-10 09:39:28
Link | Citer | R

if ppl are at mountz doing trials, just join them lol.

This is a solo camp for blm, but nowadays it's just better to team up and go some other place for faster exp.

Don't be eluded thinking you will finish it quick though. Chances are the camp at the mount is the best place, and it has 10 pops. The theorical best you will kill in one day is 120 then. I would say about 80 per day should be achievable with a small army.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
Serveur: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-07-10 10:08:13
Link | Citer | R

I just finished up with a group at the blm camp area in MZ...had about 11-14 of us and we killed each flan in well under a minute. Blm pty that was there was nice enuf to take a break during firesday for us. Thank you Nevill! We killed every flan that popped minus one that a solo blm took out and we got 73ish kills due to slow repops.

Edit. once darksday hits start shouting in WG for a pty...you'd be surprised how many ppl are on flan fights for their weapons.
 Cerberus.Renatto
By Cerberus.Renatto 2010-07-11 01:34:02
Link | Citer | R

cheers guys that helps a lot :)
 Cerberus.Renatto
By Cerberus.Renatto 2010-07-15 01:51:34
Link | Citer | R

just a final update, i completed this last night :)

thx a lot for the advice, did 4 runs to complete this, shouted on darksday and started killing on firesday, went so well.

i wanna say sorry for the blms that we took over their camp, SE kinda left us with no choice as the halvung area is not an easy access and not as many mobs Vs. spawn time, i wanna thank the mages (and pup) who joined us during the runs, dave, leeman, repose, merle, delfi and one other taru which i can't remember his name (starts with a T).

now vermins here i come :D