Top Characters Per Server Based On Nothing.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » top characters per server based on nothing.
top characters per server based on nothing.
First Page 2 3
 Pandemonium.Akihra
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: akihra
By Pandemonium.Akihra 2009-01-09 13:58:57
Link | Citer | R

check this out. its the same bunch of pathetic people everytime.
User submitted image
This list is based on nothing so why are these the top characters on a server. I know all of these people, the only real players are wop, syannon, shocker, crazy, weish, and steeze. Kerah is the worst player in the world not just this server, and the rest of these people are pathetic with no skill and without an achievement rating how are they calculated.
Maybe someone knows what im talking about, peace.
 Fenrir.Alijah
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-09 14:00:22
Link | Citer | R

The top character list isn't based on the achievement ranking, it's based on how many hits (page views) or searches they've had.
 Pandemonium.Nerevar
user:
By Pandemonium.Nerevar 2009-01-09 14:27:51
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

must be a whole beach in that vag
 Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt 2009-01-09 14:51:15
Link | Citer | R

Nerevar said:
must be a whole beach in that vag

^
Serveur: Remora
By Remora.Disintegration 2009-01-09 14:51:25
Link | Citer | R

I am the top character of this thread. Kiss the rings, ***.

Why? It's totally random and I am pathetic! After careful consideration, it's the only thing that makes sense....
 Pandemonium.Tatsuki
user: douten
By Pandemonium.Tatsuki 2009-01-09 14:56:22
Link | Citer | R

I used to be on that list for a week or so a while back! That was awesome, people was checking me out ;) not that I had much for them to check heheh.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2009-01-09 14:59:53
Link | Citer | R

Yeah it's just based on unique views which is reset daily. Usually a high achievement rating keeps you steadily on top because people check it often. Popularity helps, as does posting here or screenshots to the site. Your name is on the list as a result of this thread probably. (Usually it doesn't take very much to get on the server-specific list for a day)
 Siren.Bungie
Serveur: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-01-09 15:13:50
Link | Citer | R

lol is that avatar ur xblive ***?
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
Serveur: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2009-01-09 15:26:18
Link | Citer | R

Scragg said:
Yeah it's just based on unique views which is reset daily. Usually a high achievement rating keeps you steadily on top because people check it often. Popularity helps, as does posting here or screenshots to the site. Your name is on the list as a result of this thread probably. (Usually it doesn't take very much to get on the server-specific list for a day)

Unique? So if I check my auction house history all day waiting for something big to sell, I doesn't put me on that list? I've ended up on it before and figured that was why :/
 Pandemonium.Kerah
user: Kerah
By Pandemonium.Kerah 2009-01-09 15:27:09
Link | Citer | R

haha a friend told me someone was going out of their way to be my personal hater. aki i talked to hibayshu before he left, he wanted me to tell u that hes sorry. he knows that u always looked up to him and it broke ur heart when he kicked u. for whatever its worth, i hope that help :) im flattered that u took time outta ur day to write about me, but its not healthy for u take ur hiba heart break out on others :)

wishing u the best
~Kerah ^.^

(he does have a point tho, why am i on top players list? im not uber-rich, or leet, and im not a**hole enough to be top HNMLS.... whats this list based on?)
 Siren.Bungie
Serveur: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-01-09 15:30:28
Link | Citer | R

Kerah said:
whats this list based on?)

/stupid stick

Scragg said:
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-01-09 15:46:03
Link | Citer | R

Kerah said:
(he does have a point tho, why am i on top players list? im not uber-rich, or leet, and im not a**hole enough to be top HNMLS.... whats this list based on?)

It looks like you craft a lot(or at least buy a lot of materials). That is enough to get a lot of people to view your profile.
 Pandemonium.Akihra
By Pandemonium.Akihra 2009-01-10 10:50:23
Link | Citer | R

BONT

[Ruinationmafia.com #1 Download Portal in the World]
 Phoenix.Strongside
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-10 12:35:02
Link | Citer | R

Pssh I'm always on top!! and it's based on how many times you've been viewed.

Tips:
Post on forums
Sell high priced items PCC will get you on top for sure
/sh in wg for items will get you looked at also

I'm on top players like all day everyday but only when i play so ya haha

People are so ungrateful complaining about things on this site when it's free and very helpful stop crying about stupid things please!!
 Pandemonium.Akihra
By Pandemonium.Akihra 2009-01-10 12:59:28
Link | Citer | R

man i thought everyone was on my *** when i left, theyre still on my ***. dam, i didnt even read what you said kerah. BONT. when did hib kick me. was it when i left the game for a year. i still have the pearlsack ***. ***i still have a caffeine pearlsack, man i got mad *** pearlsacks still, i gotta get rid of this ***haha. BONT hib heart break, where do you live so i can come crack your head open. you wont tell me of course, youll just call me an ethug like every other coward in the world, everyone is on my *** in this game, even you. thats why you said what you said as a response. EVERYONE LOVES AKIMAN, peace.

Ramuh.Jackel
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Jackel
By Ramuh.Jackel 2009-01-10 15:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Akihra said:
man i thought everyone was on my *** when i left, theyre still on my ***. dam, i didnt even read what you said kerah. BONT. when did hib kick me. was it when i left the game for a year. i still have the pearlsack ***. ***i still have a caffeine pearlsack, man i got mad *** pearlsacks still, i gotta get rid of this ***haha. BONT hib heart break, where do you live so i can come crack your head open. you wont tell me of course, youll just call me an ethug like every other coward in the world, everyone is on my *** in this game, even you. thats why you said what you said as a response. EVERYONE LOVES AKIMAN, peace.

Dur!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Abrianna
user: Abrianna
By Pandemonium.Abrianna 2009-01-10 18:23:54
Link | Citer | R

I'm absolutely disgusted how rude people can be.
 Pandemonium.Akihra
By Pandemonium.Akihra 2009-01-11 14:29:42
Link | Citer | R

~bOrE

Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Twinbladehaseo 2009-01-11 16:23:08
Link | Citer | R

I agree with Abrianna. =(
 Pandemonium.Sepihroth
By Pandemonium.Sepihroth 2009-01-11 17:35:50
Link | Citer | R

Never even heard of Akihra, sorry dude. But love when ppl start saying oh I have a sack for this or friends with so and so blah blah blah big deal :P
 Pandemonium.Jadecc
user: jadecc
By Pandemonium.Jadecc 2009-01-11 18:44:04
Link | Citer | R

1) Kerah is super nice, not his fault he ends up falling asleep halfway through events and screw things up.
2) Kerah still > Akhira
3) the list is unbiased and based solely on serches for characters on teh search box up there
(i was first and my buddy was 2nd for a while cuz i kept searching for myself and him over and over)
Wopadobop is always up there cuz ppl hate/love him and wannas stalk him on ffxiah
 Pandemonium.Weisheng
user: Weisheng
By Pandemonium.Weisheng 2009-01-11 20:35:45
Link | Citer | R

lulz... Akihra »---> Gotz da Humor!
A few replies from assnuggets not even on this server. Just like BG and the cross server ***where everyone dogs on everyone and 95% of the people jump in background checks about others that dun even know ***about the person. I only bring it up because well, the same ***happens here. OMG that dude is sooo RMT because he has better gear than me! OMG WOPACO and his crew must be Gil Buyers cause they got Hella Relics and ***. OMG he caught the Devil Mantra 3 times ina row at Kuf tunnel, he is DEF a Botter! Some of you need to get a life. Maybe step outta the Valkurm Dunes and finally ditch ur PL's and learn ur jobs. Maybe someday you can get the good gear through hard work. Maybe join the ranks of Wopaco and do more with ur FFXI life than seek for a PT all day. Who knows, maybe a lil more skill you can catch that Devil Mantra for than once in a day.
 Pandemonium.Akihra
By Pandemonium.Akihra 2009-01-11 21:15:05
Link | Citer | R

BONT

~bOrE
 Phoenix.Baelorn
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-01-11 21:26:05
Link | Citer | R

Jadecc said:
cuz i kept searching for myself and him over and over

Ugh...
 Garuda.Hiroichirou
Serveur: Garuda
By Garuda.Hiroichirou 2009-01-11 22:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Akihra said:

riiiiiiiiight did anyone understand what he even said cause all i read is bs with more bs and even more bs =/ but from what i understand is that he is the head-honcho and everyone is on his d!ck then that would make him a d!ck head wouldnt it? XD

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Hiroichirou
Serveur: Garuda
By Garuda.Hiroichirou 2009-01-11 22:52:23
Link | Citer | R

Hiroichirou said:

riiiiiiiiight did anyone understand what he even said cause all i read is bs with more bs and even more bs =/

Bartimaeus said:

I stopped when my ears bled, and I think I cried a little too. Good luck deciphering that though. :P

=P
 Seraph.Zoey
Serveur: Seraph
user: ZoeyofS
By Seraph.Zoey 2009-01-11 23:01:37
Link | Citer | R

people are looked up for several different reasons. LS leaders and popular players or crafter get looked up a little more then end up on this list. That is if this list is based on searches like I think it may be. It probably doesn't take too many searches by others than yourself to end up on the bottom end of the list I would assume if the list is based on how many searches.
 Pandemonium.Sepihroth
By Pandemonium.Sepihroth 2009-01-11 23:40:05
Link | Citer | R

And now I'm on the list lol it's mainly just ppl posting and the big Kingpins like Wop on severs and shity players that get on there.
First Page 2 3