Stingray

Langues: JP EN DE FR
435 users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Stingray
Stingray
First Page 2
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:12:36
Link | Citer | R
 
Does anyone know which trials you need to do to get the DMG+15 +8sTP Stingray?
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
Offline
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Alzeroth
Posts: 390
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-07 10:14:05
Link | Citer | R
 
All I saw was the title of the thread and the first thing that came to my mind was NO.

So before anyone says anything. NO!

But i know the final trial to get the stingray is 800 polearm weaponskills. I briefly went over it.
And no, just no.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Offline
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 12308
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-07 10:14:10
Link | Citer | R
 


Trial 1337.
 Caitsith.Shiroi
Offline
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Shiroi
Posts: 6584
By Caitsith.Shiroi 2010-07-07 10:15:09
Link | Citer | R
 
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Polearm_Trials ...
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:15:54
Link | Citer | R
 
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
All I saw was the title of the thread and the first thing that came to my mind was NO.

So before anyone says anything. NO!

But i know the final trial to get the stingray is 800 polearm weaponskills. I briefly went over it.
And no, just no.

so a 98DMG polearm with 8sTP is a no-no in your mind >_>? I was thinking of getting one so i can TP in perle hauberk... or until we figure out how to get goading belt.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:16:46
Link | Citer | R
 

Sorry i meant the trials prior to it, doesn't show a path like it does for the others.
[+]
 Leviathan.Cymmina
Offline
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Cymmina
Posts: 78
By Leviathan.Cymmina 2010-07-07 10:19:52
Link | Citer | R
 
You just pick up the Stingray from the box (it's on page 2). Trial 1457 is the first trial for that polearm.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:21:30
Link | Citer | R
 
Leviathan.Cymmina said:
You just pick up the Stingray from the box (it's on page 2). Trial 1457 is the first trial for that polearm.

oh! wow really??!

Thanks lol I didn't know that... so glad I don't have to go through all the NMs again
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:26:38
Link | Citer | R
 
Sick :) I know what I'm doing when I get back on...
Abyssea!
 Caitsith.Shiroi
Offline
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Shiroi
Posts: 6584
By Caitsith.Shiroi 2010-07-07 10:28:02
Link | Citer | R
 
I believe you need to be lvl 80 to get the weapon
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
Offline
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Alzeroth
Posts: 390
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-07 10:28:05
Link | Citer | R
 
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
All I saw was the title of the thread and the first thing that came to my mind was NO. So before anyone says anything. NO! But i know the final trial to get the stingray is 800 polearm weaponskills. I briefly went over it. And no, just no.
so a 98DMG polearm with 8sTP is a no-no in your mind >_>? I was thinking of getting one so i can TP in perle hauberk... or until we figure out how to get goading belt.

Just get a rose strap :D
And make the 101 dmg Weakens Defense +15..
Do so NAO! :D
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:31:00
Link | Citer | R
 
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
All I saw was the title of the thread and the first thing that came to my mind was NO. So before anyone says anything. NO! But i know the final trial to get the stingray is 800 polearm weaponskills. I briefly went over it. And no, just no.
so a 98DMG polearm with 8sTP is a no-no in your mind >_>? I was thinking of getting one so i can TP in perle hauberk... or until we figure out how to get goading belt.

Just get a rose strap :D
And make the 101 dmg Weakens Defense 15..
Do so NAO! :D

lol i want to but I don't have a high enough rank... i just got back from a 2 month break and lost a medal... back to rank 3-2 ;/ going to take literally a month and some to get moonlight...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:33:18
Link | Citer | R
 
shiiit... it's level 80 weapon ><. I'm still lv75
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
Offline
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Alzeroth
Posts: 390
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-07 10:39:48
Link | Citer | R
 
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
All I saw was the title of the thread and the first thing that came to my mind was NO. So before anyone says anything. NO! But i know the final trial to get the stingray is 800 polearm weaponskills. I briefly went over it. And no, just no.
so a 98DMG polearm with 8sTP is a no-no in your mind >_>? I was thinking of getting one so i can TP in perle hauberk... or until we figure out how to get goading belt.
Just get a rose strap :D And make the 101 dmg Weakens Defense 15.. Do so NAO! :D
lol i want to but I don't have a high enough rank... i just got back from a 2 month break and lost a medal... back to rank 3-2 ;/ going to take literally a month and some to get moonlight...

Yeah that's too much work. Try eating some carbonara? :D
Store TP+6 I believe.
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
shiiit... it's level 80 weapon ><. I'm still lv75

You sir, disgust me. :p
 Shiva.Darkshade
Offline
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
Posts: 1091
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-07-07 10:41:56
Link | Citer | R
 
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
shiiit... it's level 80 weapon ><. I'm still lv75
GET TO THE GRINDER. DO IT. DO IT NAOO.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:44:28
Link | Citer | R
 
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
All I saw was the title of the thread and the first thing that came to my mind was NO. So before anyone says anything. NO! But i know the final trial to get the stingray is 800 polearm weaponskills. I briefly went over it. And no, just no.
so a 98DMG polearm with 8sTP is a no-no in your mind >_>? I was thinking of getting one so i can TP in perle hauberk... or until we figure out how to get goading belt.
Just get a rose strap :D And make the 101 dmg Weakens Defense 15.. Do so NAO! :D
lol i want to but I don't have a high enough rank... i just got back from a 2 month break and lost a medal... back to rank 3-2 ;/ going to take literally a month and some to get moonlight...

Yeah that's too much work. Try eating some carbonara? :D
Store TP 6 I believe.
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
shiiit... it's level 80 weapon ><. I'm still lv75

You sir, disgust me. :p
Shiva.Darkshade said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
shiiit... it's level 80 weapon ><. I'm still lv75
GET TO THE GRINDER. DO IT. DO IT NAOO.

I want to do abyssea after the update >_> but i still need 4 KS's and 2 merit points... and I don't think I can get any seals back from the NPC
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Offline
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Sagi
Posts: 16303
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-07-07 10:55:34
Link | Citer | R
 
I heard Steve Irwin was defeated by this weapon.

Inb4.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 10:56:35
Link | Citer | R
 
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
I heard Steve Irwin was defeated by this weapon.

Inb4.

Another good reason to own one
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Online
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
Posts: 2898
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-07-07 10:56:57
Link | Citer | R
 
Yeah it's 800 weapon skills but why complain guys, Vfork takes way longer to earn assuming you don't have any stupid link shell favorites getting things first. Or starting points from scratch. Then even thinking about Sarissa which is monopolized by HNMLS most likely. It seems like a great Lance to me, especially for those of us who have shitty rank in WoG
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
Offline
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Alzeroth
Posts: 390
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-07 10:59:26
Link | Citer | R
 
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Yeah it's 800 weapon skills but why complain guys, Vfork takes way longer to earn assuming you don't have any stupid link shell favorites getting things first. Or starting points from scratch. Then even thinking about Sarissa which is monopolized by HNMLS most likely. It seems like a great Lance to me, especially for those of us who have shitty rank in WoG

gogo Askar Body?
gogo Rose Strap?
gogo Carbonara?
gogo Aurum ?

gogo ...? ;-;
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Online
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
Posts: 2898
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-07-07 11:07:16
Link | Citer | R
 
gogo Askar Body? Rather TP in Perle Hauberk if I had a Stingray. I have Askar it's just eh..

gogo Rose Strap? Shitty Rank, so yeah *** that. I try working on it but end up taking a break alot.

gogo Carbonara? *** That Meat or Pizza plz

gogo Aurum ?- I'll take if you want to give me it. But given my shitty ZNM experience on T4s... Not gonna happen.
[+]
 Sylph.Spiriel
Offline
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Spiriel
Posts: 148
By Sylph.Spiriel 2010-07-07 11:15:50
Link | Citer | R
 
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
I want to do abyssea after the update >_> but i still need 4 KS's and 2 merit points... and I don't think I can get any seals back from the NPC
You can if you have them stored.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Offline
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
Posts: 4554
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-07-07 11:31:11
Link | Citer | R
 
This is a very formidable weapon if you can 5hit it.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
Offline
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: glaciont
Posts: 724
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-07-07 11:33:19
Link | Citer | R
 
Sylph.Spiriel said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
I want to do abyssea after the update >_> but i still need 4 KS's and 2 merit points... and I don't think I can get any seals back from the NPC
You can if you have them stored.

oh, awesome! then I'm gonna do a quick meripo and get sum merits :3

Oh, also can you store time in abyssea? Like, if you leave with 250 minutes can you come back with 250 or....? I unno how it works
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Yeah it's 800 weapon skills but why complain guys, Vfork takes way longer to earn assuming you don't have any stupid link shell favorites getting things first. Or starting points from scratch. Then even thinking about Sarissa which is monopolized by HNMLS most likely. It seems like a great Lance to me, especially for those of us who have shitty rank in WoG

gogo Askar Body?
gogo Rose Strap?
gogo Carbonara?
gogo Aurum ?

gogo ...? ;-;

I have askar body but I just want something more ;o
I like using pole grip
Pizza > pasta (sometimes, depends on the sauce and pasta used ;3)
Aurum... nah it's too piss coloured for me
 Leviathan.Haduken
Offline
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Haduken
Posts: 10
By Leviathan.Haduken 2010-07-23 08:52:25
Link | Citer | R
 
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
I heard Steve Irwin was defeated by this weapon. Inb4.

Win!
 Bismarck.Osaia
Offline
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Osaia
Posts: 367
By Bismarck.Osaia 2010-08-02 05:16:09
Link | Citer | R
 
How much MORE STP would I need DRG/SAM to get a 5hit anyway?

 Valefor.Ryukuro
Offline
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ryukuro
Posts: 366
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-08-02 05:25:48
Link | Citer | R
 
Leviathan.Haduken said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
I heard Steve Irwin was defeated by this weapon. Inb4.

Win!

Fail.........
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
Offline
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Daimos
Posts: 1202
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-02 05:27:10
Link | Citer | R
 
Bismarck.Osaia said:
How much MORE STP would I need DRG/SAM to get a 5hit anyway?


51 sTP for a 492 delay polearm for a 5 hit.

Also, drop that askar head from your TP build.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Offline
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 33977
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-08-02 05:32:54
Link | Citer | R
 
Go for full Perle.
 Bismarck.Osaia
Offline
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Osaia
Posts: 367
By Bismarck.Osaia 2010-08-02 05:34:15
Link | Citer | R
 
I really want to drop the Askar helm, but other than turban...which kills me to wear...I dont have any viable options.
Edit: I have full perle set. I tp in it sometimes. Get tired of looking like the million other robocop clones sometimes. :P
[+]
First Page 2
Log in to post.