Which Game To Buy.....

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Which game to buy.....
Which game to buy.....
 Hades.Agilo
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2010-07-02 22:55:49
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
You will love it man !!! Much nicer!!

yeah, i can't wait :)
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-07-02 23:01:35
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
We have very different views on fun then.

You said it yourself dude. No point in arguing why Darkanaseur likes the game.

Anyways, Dragon Age: Origins is cool, but I would get it preferably for PC if you can Agilo. It -is- a multi-platform game. If you're that adamant about getting it for PS3 though, go for it.

I can't really say anything about the other games, since I haven't played them. From what I've heard though, Demon's Soul is one of those must own games for the PS3. It is exclusive to the PS3.

There's Alpha Protocol which came out recently. You could look into that. Fallout: New Vegas is coming out later this year as well. Could probably wait until that comes out.

Hades.Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2010-07-02 23:09:06
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter said:
Anyways, Dragon Age: Origins is cool, but I would get it preferably for PC if you can Agilo. It -is- a multi-platform game. If you're that adamant about getting it for PS3 though, go for it.

I can't really say anything about the other games, since I haven't played them. From what I've heard though, Demon's Soul is one of those must own games for the PS3. It is exclusive to the PS3.

There's Alpha Protocol which came out recently. You could look into that. Fallout: New Vegas is coming out later this year as well. Could probably wait until that comes out.

I'd buy it for pc if i could honestly, but my laptop is not really meant for games, and its like 3 years old now so i dont think it could even begin to handle DA:O, and i dont even have a desktop.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-02 23:10:57
Link | Citer | R

Fallout New Vegas!!! Your a stud Sketch!! Love that series!!
 Hades.Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2010-07-02 23:13:31
Link | Citer | R

oh yeah, forgot to mention that i am extremely looking forward to fallout new vegas, fallout 3 was just awesome, cant wait for it
 Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sketchzter 2010-07-02 23:13:49
Link | Citer | R

That's pretty much the same deal for me. I got it for the PS3, but would've wanted to get it for the PC.

Main reason I reccomended the PC version is because it has the toolkit released for it, so it basically has a lot more extra content available than the console versions.

That's one of the main reasons I dislike console gaming. You don't really have the freedom that you do on PC gaming, when it comes to extra content I mean.
 Hades.Agilo
By Hades.Agilo 2010-07-02 23:15:18
Link | Citer | R

yeah... im a console gamer all the way, with a tad bit of computer gaming mixed in, mainly cuz i cant afford a computer with good enough parts to play the games i want