Sylph.Akibakei
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:11:02
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:

Perfect example of Liberal hipocracy lmao. "Don't be selfish with other people", so your going to pay for tuition, force people to dedicate 1/2 there lives or more to studying medicine, increase there paperwork & work load to fix your sorry *** when ever you need it for free & then turn around with the ability to sue those same people if they make any kind of mistake? This is such a bad joke. Health Care is a privilege not a right & you should be damn grateful that there's even 1 person capable of fixing you on this planet. Had a friend attempt suicide going through med school because of the pressure & difficulty. Your liberal lazy *** doesn't deserve to have an opinion on the matter.

You seriously need to go *** yourself, you have it all wrong and I already explained my points, before responding go read up what I have already said.

and I'm not a liberal lazy *** LOL. I repeat myself: Your judgement based on YOUR ignorance over my life, amaizes me and will continue to amaize me simply because I wont clarify how I've had my life handed out for myself, to you.

Actually you have made it pretty clear you are a crazy liberal. Everything you have preached screams crazy liberal, the lazy-*** I am not sure about. I will not say that every liberal is a lazy *** but I will say that every lazy *** is a liberal :D
[+]
By Zekko 2010-07-02 14:11:06
Link | Citer | R

Now now kids
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:11:17
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bigheadkitty said:
College graduates will earn over a million dollars more in life than those who do not. Nice commercial but not really specialized feilds can far outearn but common feilds may yeild little to no real advantages. By the time you repay student loans, interest etc it is possible that you may not even see a return on the college investment for 15-20 years. Just depends what degree you persue.

hmm yes, but a college degree helps you pay out life better in most cases. My mom just wants a safe future for me and my son, the only way she can guarantee herself this is by giving me an education good enough I can work with.
 Siren.Miayoko
Serveur: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:11:30
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:11:43
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Your points are here after invalid.

Your Stormtroopers are dancing, your posts here after are also invalid :P

lol touche'
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-02 14:12:06
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Judge a society on how they treat their weakest some people are fortunate enough to have what they have but there will be poor people and you need to take care of them.

Also, you need to understand that this could happen to anyone, suddenly end up laid off and in a bad economy. Finding a job taking way longer then usual and your stretching every dollar to pay your bills. If the government doesn't help its citizen in need then wtf is point of having one

Hush Canadian. Someone who loses a Job is the first in line to get benefits. Your points are here after invalid.

lol wtv have fun with your me, myself and I community
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 14:12:48
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
and I'm not a liberal lazy *** LOL. I repeat myself: Your judgement based on YOUR ignorance over my life, amaizes me and will continue to amaize me simply because I wont clarify how I've had my life handed out for myself, to you.

Puerto Ricans can not spell amazed, amazes, and amaze?
they think of corn and get cornfused and say maize.
By Athenacross 2010-07-02 14:13:29
Link | Citer | R

Canada Rocks :)
By Eirinne 2010-07-02 14:13:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:

You have it all wrong. :/

I do agree lazy people should get on their *** and not work, infact lazy people are so smart they can somehow get money off the government and screw over the people who ACTUALLY do need it.

this is what we're missing here... these lazy people, yep yep. they steal muh eggs.
If someone can afford net, a computer ( or a gaming system), and ffxi they shouldn't be on WIC or any other funding. Its not hard to figure out where money is being wasted >.>
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:14:08
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Judge a society on how they treat their weakest some people are fortunate enough to have what they have but there will be poor people and you need to take care of them.

Also, you need to understand that this could happen to anyone, suddenly end up laid off and in a bad economy. Finding a job taking way longer then usual and your stretching every dollar to pay your bills. If the government doesn't help its citizen in need then wtf is point of having one

Hush Canadian. Someone who loses a Job is the first in line to get benefits. Your points are here after invalid.

lol wtv have fun with your me, myself and I community

You can try to pretend you know how America works but You really do not. It is incredible easy to get help if you have been working and get laid off. Your point is obviously biased based on opinion, not fact.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 14:14:51
Link | Citer | R

Eirinne said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I do agree lazy people should get on their *** and not work, infact lazy people are so smart they can somehow get money off the government and screw over the people who ACTUALLY do need it.

this is what we're missing here... these lazy people, yep yep. they steal muh eggs.
If someone can afford net, a computer ( or a gaming system), and ffxi they shouldn't be on WIC or any other funding. Its not hard to figure out where money is being wasted >.>
the first two points are a bit moot but only on the lines that they could still have a pc but nothing high end, and should also be banished to dial up hell or public access points.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:14:52
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:

Actually you have made it pretty clear you are a crazy liberal. Everything you have preached screams crazy liberal, the lazy-*** I am not sure about. I will not say that every liberal is a lazy *** but I will say that every lazy *** is a liberal :D

yes I am liberal, does it make me a worse person than anyone in here? NO. so stop pointing fingers at liberals like they are the worst kind of breed lol

but something I did clarify to him is that I'm not a lazy ***.
Maybe right now I am sitting on my fat pregnant ***, posting on this forums but I know this will end pretty damn soon when I am able to get my *** working again.

I don't feel like sitting here and reading him the pages of my life so he understands why I'm not some lazy liberal person who just lives off the government, in any case, I've never had help from the government except for WIC lol and when I did need help they didn't give me anything, except a health care plan because mine got canceled when i got pregnant. which infact, doesn't cover everything, i still have a lot of ***to pay with my own savings. just to be specific.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:15:14
Link | Citer | R

Eh mommy pays for my internet and FFXI =] I'd personally have probably already quit the game but she needs someone to run around with in the evenings on game :)
 Asura.Elvaton
Serveur: Asura
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-02 14:15:28
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:
This isnt a health care discussion, go read up on it and think about it from a "i have good insurance already" stand point, think about all the money and insurance I will lose because lazy people dont wanna get a job and get insurance. People wanna call the OP lazy, Obama's health care is designed for lazy *** who need to work.
Not everyone can afford health insurance i happen to know people that work their *** off just to make ends meet and at the end of the day they cant afford health insurance
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:15:45
Link | Citer | R

Eirinne said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

thats a weak point, I couldve afforded those things back then but now I can't afford somethings, money doesn't last forever, you know?

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:16:14
Link | Citer | R

Eirinne said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I disagree and will defend Darki. WIC is a basic needs program that can help anyone. Internet and a PC are easy to obtain, even free at libraries. I grew up on WIC cause my family was VERY poor. I dont blame Darki for using it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 14:16:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

yes I am liberal, does it make me a worse person than anyone in here? NO. so stop pointing fingers at liberals like they are the worst kind of breed lol

but something I did clarify to him is that I'm not a lazy ***.
Maybe right now I am sitting on my fat pregnant ***, posting on this forums but I know this will end pretty damn soon when I am able to get my *** working again.

I don't feel like sitting here and reading him the pages of my life so he understands why I'm not some lazy liberal person who just lives off the government, in any case, I've never had help from the government except for WIC lol and when I did need help they didn't give me anything, except a health care plan because mine got canceled when i got pregnant. which infact, doesn't cover everything, i still have a lot of ***to pay with my own savings. just to be specific.
i personally think government cheese is amazing.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:16:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Elvaton said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
This isnt a health care discussion, go read up on it and think about it from a "i have good insurance already" stand point, think about all the money and insurance I will lose because lazy people dont wanna get a job and get insurance. People wanna call the OP lazy, Obama's health care is designed for lazy *** who need to work.
Not everyone can afford health insurance i happen to know people that work their *** off just to make ends meet and at the end of the day they cant afford health insurance

thank you! someone who says the same ***i've said like 5 times already.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 14:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Crazy Democrats and Republicans

You all know Green Party is the way to go!
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:17:24
Link | Citer | R

I knooooow xP am I the only one that is laughing like hell at this thread now?
 Asura.Elvaton
Serveur: Asura
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-02 14:17:38
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

thank you! someone who says the same ***i've said like 5 times already.
*highfives* im tired of everyone calling people lazy when they actually work their *** off just to make ends me it pisses me off -.-
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 14:17:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Crazy Democrats and Republicans

You all know Green Party is the way to go!
I like the every party is crooked so I'm not in a party party.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:17:53
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Eirinne said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I disagree and will defend Darki. WIC is a basic needs program that can help anyone. Internet and a PC are easy to obtain, even free at libraries. I grew up on WIC cause my family was VERY poor. I dont blame Darki for using it.

and also you have to agree some WIC markets have nice specific fruits and bread that normal super markets dont
/wiggles

anyways, most women get WIC for their children, it's a small help, it's nothing you can really rely on, and I mean pretty SMALL help.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:19:02
Link | Citer | R

I'm on WIC. I was on WIC while pregnant with a job. There are some rich *** people in my community on WIC because they just take advantage of what is given.

Any help is worth it imo.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:19:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Elvaton said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

i completely agree with you. IF obamas plan were to give these kind of people health insurance. The hard worker who just needs it, then I would support is 100%. I wish there were some kinda provisions for people like this. Yes, give these people insurance. Here, here. They deserve it, but the problem with Obamas plan is that is doesnt say who gets it, just everyone.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 14:19:20
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
I knooooow xP am I the only one that is laughing like hell at this thread now?
i am too

i wish i had popcorn irl =( or hot fries

American Popcorn and American Hot Fries FTW

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 14:20:02
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Eirinne said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

and also you have to agree some WIC markets have nice specific fruits and bread that normal super markets dont
/wiggles

anyways, most women get WIC for their children, it's a small help, it's nothing you can really rely on, and I mean pretty SMALL help.
I only hate WIC when I get in line behind someone that has it that has 30 kids and has 6 carts carrying the said kids and they get something they think should be covered with WIC but is not and it's the only line available because it's 3AM and I end up having to wait for an ungodly amount of time to get my one or two items.
that really grinds my gears.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44