Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-02 13:31:13
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
On a serious note, if you hate it so much, gtfo.

The number of times I have heard this from people makes me wonder if we can take anyone who says this and put them on an island where they can tell each other to get out all day.
The guy has a legit reason to hate the government, because he got hurt on the job and can not work anymore then gets screwed over by the system designed to protect him. In that case I would rather live in Norway, so on a serious note if you tell people to gtfo of america why don't you not employ the mentality of "that sucks for him and not me" because it just really shows how stupid and selfish you are.

well if you do hate it so much why stay? if you think you can have it better somewhere else why not go there?

I hate it when people use this argument.. You make it sound as if it's so easy to just pick up and move to a different country, it's not even easy moving to a different city or state, much less an entirely different country.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:32:29
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
I live with my mom. I could sit here and say the government has screwed me over because I can't get cash assistance because I am able to work but I don't.

I don't becuase I have a disabled child. And, good luck finding any daycare, babysitter, ANYWHERE that will watch him. I'm fighting for disability on him atm but oh well I'll get it eventually. I'm happy for what I DO get.

There are homeless people out and about and people that have it a million times worse so overall I'm grateful for what I do get/have.

Sorry dude, that's life it sucks but suck it up and move on I guess.

it's hard to move on sometimes just like that and ignore the problem when you know tomorrow you will probably not have food on the fridge and wont be able to afford more.

then again, he did just mention he moved in with his parents, so ATLEAST he has help from them it can't be that horrible.
 Siren.Miayoko
Serveur: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:34:04
Link | Citer | R

I'm not saying its easy I'll admit we struggle. I don't eat out I don't do a whole lot. If he can get a separate mailing address from his parents and prove he "contributes" to rent they will allow him to apply for cash assistance.

It irks me that people *** and moan there is no help out there when there is. You just have to be willing to work for said help.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:34:11
Link | Citer | R

The number of times I have heard this from people makes me wonder if we can take anyone who says this and put them on an island where they can tell each other to get out all day.
The guy has a legit reason to hate the government, because he got hurt on the job and can not work anymore then gets screwed over by the system designed to protect him. In that case I would rather live in Norway, so on a serious note if you tell people to gtfo of america why don't you not employ the mentality of "that sucks for him and not me" because it just really shows how stupid and selfish you are.

well if you do hate it so much why stay? if you think you can have it better somewhere else why not go there?

You've said several things that had led me to think you are delusional over how reality/life works <.< ... unless your a rich *** that has had everything handed out for him.

Leviathan.Hastefeet
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:34:21
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

I hate it when people use this argument.. You make it sound as if it's so easy to just pick up and move to a different country, it's not even easy moving to a different city or state, much less an entirely different country.

well you can do what illegal mexicans do, just do it in reverse, like USA into Mexico
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:35:25
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:

You've said several things that had led me to think you are delusional over how reality/life works <.< ... unless your a rich *** that has had everything handed out for him.

you've said several things that lead me to believe that you're a liberal *** who have no idea how life works
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:35:56
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
I'm not saying its easy I'll admit we struggle. I don't eat out I don't do a whole lot. If he can get a separate mailing address from his parents and prove he "contributes" to rent they will allow him to apply for cash assistance.

It irks me that people *** and moan there is no help out there when there is. You just have to be willing to work for said help.

I agree hearing people *** and moan :/ ... why not take the time your bitching and do something about it, I mean I can understand he is venting, but worst place to vent your RL problems in specially making a thread about it.

doing that only brings ignorant kids to tell him to GTFO and be insensible about the problem. it's the worst place to vent IMO.

edit: kids like hastefeet
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:36:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:

you've said several things that lead me to believe that you're a liberal *** who have no idea how life works

Lol yep you are just a *** that has had everything handed out for him.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:36:55
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

well you can do what illegal mexicans do, just do it in reverse, like USA into Mexico

lol your mind is clearly delusional.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-07-02 13:37:41
Link | Citer | R

Man, wtf is this garbage OP?
Listen, jerk-off, I'm sorry about your situation. Being unemployed truly does blow.
But as an American, it's supposed to be in your nature to lace up your shoes and blaze a new path. You have the freedom and the opportunities to do just that. Blaming the government for your woes is pathetic and disgraceful.

Is the government perfect? No. Hell no.
Is it a democracy and does it grant you freedoms that are denied to citizens of many or most nations in the world? YES.

Whining about the backlogged system for unemployment benefits is not going to get you anywhere. Be grateful that there even is an unemployment benefits system at all.
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:37:52
Link | Citer | R

I'm working on getting help that is why I am telling him to go fight it with the SSI. EVERY SINGLE DOCUMENT.

I have pieces with literally one line of fax.

Try for HUD, food stamps, cash assistance. Dude, vent or not there are programs out there.

You paid your taxes like every other American. Use it.

I do agree though coming here to vent your problems is probably the stupidest thing you could have done.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:38:46
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Siren.Miayoko said:

I agree hearing people *** and moan :/ ... why not take the time your bitching and do something about it, I mean I can understand he is venting, but worst place to vent your RL problems in specially making a thread about it.

doing that only brings ignorant kids to tell him to GTFO and be insensible about the problem. it's the worst place to vent IMO.

im not telling him to GTFO, im just telling him if he thinks the USA sucks that if he was in the same situation some where else he would most likely be completely and utterly ***

sure i agree, what happens sucks, but somewhere else it could be worse

he did get shafted by unemployment and comp, so it sucks, i hope he finds a way to get comp because it does suck
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:40:34
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Lol yep you are just a *** that has had everything handed out for him.

not really?

if you lived with my mother and her husband you'd know that i didnt have everything handed out to me

im glad i dont live with them anymore >.>

but i do not have everything handed out to me

and i am not gay
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:40:57
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
I'm working on getting help that is why I am telling him to go fight it with the SSI. EVERY SINGLE DOCUMENT.

I have pieces with literally one line of fax.

Try for HUD, food stamps, cash assistance. Dude, vent or not there are programs out there.

You paid your taxes like every other American. Use it.

I do agree though coming here to vent your problems is probably the stupidest thing you could have done.

ah yes and I'm pretty sure fighting to get all this help is also very hard, this is why I get angry at people that think the help the government gives is THAT easily obtained.

I tried getting food stamps when I got pregnant because I couldnt work or do anything, I got seriously ill the first months, and I got the food stamps declined. I could use those food stamps to save a ***ton of money I could spend on more medicine for me and mom.

but you know, I don't moan and *** because I know it could be worse right now if dad wasn't helping us.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Floorboss
Serveur: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-07-02 13:42:11
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:

You know it irks me that you think people are *** and moan as you call it when I have applyed to everyjob even if they are not hiring or they are. Also I can get a seperate addresss from my parents but how can I prove that I contributes when I have NO INCOME think before you speak. Now if i had income i would do that but i dont and if I didnt beg my parents then I would be homeless at this point.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:42:12
Link | Citer | R

I'm still fighting so I know how hard it is. Did you try WIC?

Trust me the government HAS no money so if they can deny you they will in a heartbeat >.>;

I guess I should just be grateful that people around here were willing to help assist me to fight it.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:43:29
Link | Citer | R

Mexico has a tougher immigration policy (irony!)

do they really?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:43:46
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:

You have said several things that make me realize you are a candy *** who says dumb things, and tried to be independent on top of having a kid, but struggled so much they are bitter to anyone who may or may not have worked as hard as them and their ideals in how someone should live.

the judgement based on your ignorance of my life amaizes me. and will continue to amaize me. because I wont bother to clarify how I've had things handed out for me in life to you.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:44:32
Link | Citer | R

I am thinking before I am speaking therefore I am giving you ways to help so quit trying to be such a hatefilled *** before you rage.

You don't think when I could work I didn't apply everywhere? No? SO STFU. Seriously, think about the people that have FAMILIES that they have to take care of that are jobless. You are NOT the only person in this country that is hurting atm so if anyone here is ignorant and rude its yourself.

FIGHT all you want for work comp I done what I can. Get every thing you can to prove your injured? Disability denies your claim APPEAL.

And quit being so god damn rude seriously.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:44:53
Link | Citer | R

do they really?

Yes, I promise.

its kinda funny...
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:45:36
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
I'm still fighting so I know how hard it is. Did you try WIC?

Trust me the government HAS no money so if they can deny you they will in a heartbeat >.>;

I guess I should just be grateful that people around here were willing to help assist me to fight it.

yeah I get WIC, because I got really badly ILL and all my tests showed I needed a better nutrition so I got it right away, otherwise I would've also been declined from that help, IDK why. we could really use some extra help atm, considering my mom is still struggling with her illneses AND on top of that working.

The WIC isnt that big of a help either, it covers up most essential things like eggs and milk but I can't say we can rely on it as much.

it has nice fruits though \m/ lol best fruits are on the WIC markets.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:47:27
Link | Citer | R

Wow they have special markets where your at :( dude I need to go there! I didn't get fruits and veggies on my WIC until after the kiddo was born word of advice/tip breastfeeding keeps you on the food circuit longer. I got taken off because I couldn't breastfeed.

Hmmm. Maybe its different where you are because it wasn't hard for me to get on WIC. Food Stamps and insurance was the one I had a problem getting.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:48:37
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
FIGHT all you want for work comp I done what I can. Get every thing you can to prove your injured? Disability denies your claim APPEAL.

It seems the government, a company, a fund, and so on takes a role when these things happen to try and stave off anyone who tried to take some of that money that is there for them.
Siren.Miayoko said:
And quit being so god damn rude seriously.

FFS, cry about it.
The government is broke lol and I will cry about it /internet tears. Wah :|

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:51:02
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
Wow they have special markets where your at :( dude I need to go there! I didn't get fruits and veggies on my WIC until after the kiddo was born word of advice/tip breastfeeding keeps you on the food circuit longer. I got taken off because I couldn't breastfeed.

Hmmm. Maybe its different where you are because it wasn't hard for me to get on WIC. Food Stamps and insurance was the one I had a problem getting.

it isnt easy at all getting help from this *** *** government, they will deny you at a whim anything. that's why the people being rude and jackasses in here seriously make me /facepalm and not bother with them.

I've also applied for several jobs and easily got rejected, for the stupidest excuses, and NO ONE will hire anyone pregnant. no one wants to bother with anyone and a pregnancy, then they have to give them days off and be understanding etc.

so it's a tough spot for us, government doesn't help, and society doesn't give you a job. :/ ... kudos.

I'm not getting any help at all atm except from WIC lol it's funny. I'm going to breastfeed full time so I hope they keep me on it longer.

the WIC does give a lot of different kinds of things but I wouldn't say enough. considering eggs dissapear within a week in my house <.< .. and I'm the only one who eats eggs here lol

First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44