Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 13:12:40
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
The fact is, every single one of us here has the luxury of the internet, and the free time to be posting on a game forum. NONE of us have it that bad!
You are very wrong on that Spence.

1. Internet can be easilly obtained by:
a. Library
b. Stealing the neighbor's open connection (and getting a cheapie laptop or computer with unemployment checks)
c. cheapest internet i've seen is 10/month

2. free time
a. no job
b. no school
c. no friends or nothing to do at this given time

3. i know many people who barely make it living that have the cheap internet either paid by the parents or other means. The internet is no longer a luxury. I mean even 3rd world countries are able to get a laptop and go on the internet. (hell some counties in USA have free internet. sucky connection speed but free)

yeah, maybe i live in a cardboard box and use a laptop i stole from bestbuy and use the internet of the house thats next to the alleyway my box is in

u never know

Remember this? A free soup kitchen for the homeless, look at what one of the homeless guys have:

Ramuh.Kalyna
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 13:13:13
Link | Citer | R

yeah, maybe i live in a cardboard box and use a laptop i stole from bestbuy and use the internet of the house thats next to the alleyway my box is in u never know
that's normal in detroit =P

Serveur: Siren
user: beesknees
By Siren.Screamingbabies 2010-07-02 13:13:19
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Oh, I agree. I am not blaming all violence on immigrants. That would be wrong of me. Mexican gangs are on the uprise recently though and Arizona wants to keep em out.

You know, they're already here illegally. Making another law won't stop them from coming here.
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:14:38
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Well good for your dad. he is that guy who busted his *** to make it happen. If he wants to give back it should be his choice though, not a law. That's what I dont agree with.

Ninja Edit:

As a matter of fact, tell him to give back to me :D

:/ ... god.

I don't see how obama is giving poor people the chance to make 1 million a year, he's just trying to help poor people actually afford the essential things, like FOOD, CLOTHES, A SAFE ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD.

this is making me think the people in here haven't actually gone through not having money for food once in their life.

Wait, there isnt such a thing as government housing? Or Food Stamps? Or Whatever that free money is called?

Oh wait, yeah those have been in place LONG before Obama.

Obama wants me to have my health care suffer and my tax money to useless people. It should be my choice to help families. I give what I can to charities and family who need it. But its my choice. I dont want a law telling me how to spend my hard earned money.

/sigh indeed the government gives and takes unfairly, maybe he's trying to change this? ...

well, something is for sure, it was better to vote for obama than the other dude.

he has helped PR a lot... as it is, he hasn't changed anything that we are yet to disagree on :/
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
Serveur: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 13:14:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:

oh yes your completly right! I agree, you just changed my whole point of view! I was so clueless.

/sarcasm.

Your lack of an actual debatable comeback shows you really dont know what the Health Care plan will actually do to the US.
[+]
 Valefor.Endlesspath
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-07-02 13:15:17
Link | Citer | R

Face it: freeloaders always want handouts.

When I was fired 20 years ago from a job that I'd held for 10 years, I had 6 months of unemployment benefits, period. No extension renewal/wtf you call it (and I've a wife & kids).
Guess what: I went from looking for a job that paid what I thought I worth, to working two minimum wage jobs back to back. From there, in time, I got back on my feet (now I've $26hr job).

Quit whining and show your worth something and earn a living. Otherwise, feel free to move too.... the places where the beer and tea sippers live.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:15:31
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
The fact is, every single one of us here has the luxury of the internet, and the free time to be posting on a game forum. NONE of us have it that bad!

a. Library
b. Stealing the neighbor's open connection (and getting a cheapie laptop or computer with unemployment checks)

2. free time
a. no job
b. no school

3. i know many people who barely make it living that have the cheap internet either paid by the parents or other means. The internet is no longer a luxury. I mean even 3rd world countries are able to get a laptop and go on the internet. (hell some counties in USA have free internet. sucky connection speed but free)

yeah, maybe i live in a cardboard box and use a laptop i stole from bestbuy and use the internet of the house thats next to the alleyway my box is in

u never know

Remember this? A free soup kitchen for the homeless, look at what one of the homeless guys have:

XD...
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:16:29
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

oh yes your completly right! I agree, you just changed my whole point of view! I was so clueless.

/sarcasm.

Your lack of an actual debatable comeback shows you really dont know what the Health Care plan will actually do to the US.

no,I just lack care of debating further, I won't go on circles expalining the same thing over and over again.

*reads up* Yep. I wont. so don't misunderstand my lack of care with 'lack of understanding'.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:

a. Library

2. free time
a. no job
b. no school

u never know

XD...

so he can afford a cellphone... but not food... i say ditch the phone and buy yourself some food
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-07-02 13:17:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floorboss said:
The USA sucks
Your face sucks.

/didn't read anything in this thread. ;)
[+]
 Bismarck.Antonious
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2010-07-02 13:17:28
Link | Citer | R

Maple Syrup?? I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes, I love it on pizza. Sometimes, I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:18:18
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Antonious said:
Maple Syrup?? I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes, I love it on pizza. Sometimes, I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?

....pizza...?
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 13:19:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Antonious said:
....pizza...?
mmmm maple syrup on pizza

/hungry
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-02 13:19:48
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:

a. Library

2. free time
a. no job
b. no school

u never know

XD...

so he can afford a cellphone... but not food... i say ditch the phone and buy yourself some food

I wonder if Glory Muffins are sort of the female equivelant of a Glory Hole.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:19:59
Link | Citer | R

I've never tried that D: wtf

hazelnut spread with bread anyone?
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:21:56
Link | Citer | R

if you really want some good meals you can try some of these recipes...
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:22:19
Link | Citer | R

NO!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 13:23:16
Link | Citer | R

if you really want some good meals you can try some of these recipes...
eeeeeeewwwwwww @ the url

Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-07-02 13:23:21
Link | Citer | R

I'm torn on unemployment. I mean, it's money that's already been taken out of my pocket.

In the past 15 years, I've paid about $87,000 in unemployment insurance to state and federal governments. That money is supposed to be set aside for me if I find myself unemployed through no fault of my own. (If I get fired, I get nothing.) So if I ended up unemployed, you better damn well believe I'd want that back. It's sort of the entire point.
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:23:58
Link | Citer | R

I'll say this because I'm too damn lazy to backread. Your bitching about how the government has effed you over. Yet, you can afford internet and FFXI. Go Q.Q some more and quit your bitching people have it worse than YOU.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-07-02 13:24:20
Link | Citer | R

Get out the thread if you are going to either not contribute, not stay on topic, or derail it for your trolling purposes.

[+]
 Asura.Floorboss
Serveur: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-07-02 13:24:37
Link | Citer | R

I know some people dont deserve money from the govement but honest working people like me get screwed over. Im in such bad shape that i'm fileing chapter 7 bankruptcy moved in with my parents probly will have to sell my car which is not worth much then wount have transportation to work if I can find a job. Im not getting much sleep thinking about killing myself due to work and everything screwing me over due to the employers blind eye on unsafe equipment. The laws in this state/usa protect the business not the employes. Im just sick of people putting down other people.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 13:27:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floorboss said:
I know some people dont deserve money from the govement but honest working people like me get screwed over. Im in such bad shape that i'm fileing chapter 7 bankruptcy moved in with my parents probly will have to sell my car which is not worth much then wount have transportation to work if I can find a job. Im not getting much sleep thinking about killing myself due to work and everything screwing me over due to the employers blind eye on unsafe equipment. The laws in this state/usa protect the business not the employes. Im just sick of people putting down other people.

In all fairness, you came to the wrong place asking for sympathy.

But on a more optimisitc note, everyone has there ups and downs, you'll come out of this, don't talk about taking your own life.

/beers you
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:27:15
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
I'm torn on unemployment. I mean, it's money that's already been taken out of my pocket.

In the past 15 years, I've paid about $87,000 in unemployment insurance to state and federal governments. That money is supposed to be set aside for me if I find myself unemployed through no fault of my own. (If I get fired, I get nothing.) So if I ended up unemployed, you better damn well believe I'd want that back. It's sort of the entire point.

Well there are a lot of things the US government comes up with that don't go as planned, I mean social security is big example of that

i know someone that gets social security disability at like 30 years old and there is no way they're disabled, that and i dont remember them ever working and putting money into social security

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:28:21
Link | Citer | R

I live with my mom. I could sit here and say the government has screwed me over because I can't get cash assistance because I am able to work but I don't.

I don't becuase I have a disabled child. And, good luck finding any daycare, babysitter, ANYWHERE that will watch him. I'm fighting for disability on him atm but oh well I'll get it eventually. I'm happy for what I DO get.

There are homeless people out and about and people that have it a million times worse so overall I'm grateful for what I do get/have.

Sorry dude, that's life it sucks but suck it up and move on I guess.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 13:29:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
I'm torn on unemployment. I mean, it's money that's already been taken out of my pocket. In the past 15 years, I've paid about $87,000 in unemployment insurance to state and federal governments. That money is supposed to be set aside for me if I find myself unemployed through no fault of my own. (If I get fired, I get nothing.) So if I ended up unemployed, you better damn well believe I'd want that back. It's sort of the entire point.
Well there are a lot of things the US government comes up with that don't go as planned, I mean social security is big example of that i know someone that gets social security disability at like 30 years old and there is no way they're disabled, that and i dont remember them ever working and putting money into social security
one of my friends gets money via social security i think it was because he's disabled and can't work (he's 90% blind)
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 13:29:51
Link | Citer | R

:/ ...

I wont say anything else. Not like many people on this forum has the ability to understand how truly bad things can get... and how in reality, the government as it is today doesn't exacly just help out anyone, no matter how *** screwed over you already are.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 13:30:10
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
On a serious note, if you hate it so much, gtfo.

The number of times I have heard this from people makes me wonder if we can take anyone who says this and put them on an island where they can tell each other to get out all day.
The guy has a legit reason to hate the government, because he got hurt on the job and can not work anymore then gets screwed over by the system designed to protect him. In that case I would rather live in Norway, so on a serious note if you tell people to gtfo of america why don't you not employ the mentality of "that sucks for him and not me" because it just really shows how stupid and selfish you are.

well if you do hate it so much why stay? if you think you can have it better somewhere else why not go there?
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 13:30:54
Link | Citer | R

They told my son who has spina bifida that his spine was "corrected" when they did the surgery that took out the sac holding his spinal cord. >.> he still doesn't have the bone there!

Clubbed feet apparently can be fixed and because he has a VP shunt in his head that fixes his hydro.

If you hate it that much fight back. If you have proof you got hurt on the job get every damn document you can.

That is what the nice guy at the social security office told me to do. EVERY document even if it has ONE LINE.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44