RMT Found It!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » RMT found it!
RMT found it!
 Ragnarok.Crypto
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user:
By Ragnarok.Crypto 2008-02-03 21:00:59
| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

I got two Characters on Ragnarok and both got hacked by the same RMT, each got hacked on the 2nd of Feb. and Dec.(on my damn Borthday) anyway the RMT on Ragnarok is "Behoneeronee"...
This guy hacks accounts send items to his account listed above and sell it ASAP, i knew him cuz he hacked both my accounts and a friends "BLM" account and he sold them few hours after hacking
Check his Sales History on the website and see for your selves...
if anyone spoted the guy report to the GM at once. just wanted to warn you guys ^^

Take care everyone

Crypto/Krypto...
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-02-03 22:15:08
Link | Citer | R

AAGHH NO WAY CRYPTO!!!!!!! Not you!!!! T.T

How'd you get hacked???
 Ragnarok.Crypto
user:
By Ragnarok.Crypto 2008-02-04 12:59:08
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Keylogger i guess =/ damn them now im trying to contact SE service and support(information Center) to recover my account but they keep me waiting for long time i'v been on hold for like 2 hours and still nothin' last time Crypto got hacked and they said my payment information doesn't match the information i gave them, aka: you lost it for good..
now they hacked Jigga and Krypto and all i can do is hope that payment info not changed..
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-02-04 14:57:21
Link | Citer | R

>< it's usually what they do.... but reading http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3165736 was actually pretty hopeful... I hope you get your account back man ; ; SAM75, dude!!!! T.T /sobs
 Ragnarok.Crypto
user:
By Ragnarok.Crypto 2008-02-10 19:10:57
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Orz... Crypto gone for good =/ i got Krypto now its a Mithra character ^^ SAM56 =/ they are investigating for a week now but they said ill have a fare chance for like 80% to get my character back but only Rare/Ex Items and Armors =/ too bad school started today and still nothing ; ; i had 21 days off to play and get the SAM to 75 and start meriting it :( damn SE they are so slow, hope to get back soon i missed Ragnarok lol.
btw... RMT sent Jigga to Ifrit Server =/ "/angry"
 Ragnarok.Antigon
user: Antigon
By Ragnarok.Antigon 2008-02-19 18:02:34
Link | Citer | R

; ; stuff like that makes me sad ._.

but iirc you told me that in wajaom as we where EXPing with another "O.o

anyway... a Friends BLM got hacked too T_T
thats just a shabby trick of that (/%&"(/%&"$ >.<

where are the times as they just fished moat carps or sold astral rings ; ;
nooo now they have to hack acc's from innocent players ._.
 Ragnarok.Saeryn
user: Saeryn
By Ragnarok.Saeryn 2008-02-23 16:46:43
Link | Citer | R

Yomama got hacked and sent to a different server...we'll find out on monday if the character's coming back or not ;.;
 Ragnarok.Azura
user: azura84
By Ragnarok.Azura 2008-02-23 22:07:35
Link | Citer | R

To label them RMT is foolish, this thread is bias to the core. You dont know who they are in yet you're 100% sure they're RMT, good job guys. Sorry to hear you account got hacked, but to say they're RMT is almost an award for these kinds of people. They're just keylogging F#ck3r$.
 Ragnarok.Antigon
By Ragnarok.Antigon 2008-02-24 17:42:07
Link | Citer | R

So you think ppl who hacks acc's from other ppl, send theyre stuff to common RMT mules, and sell them in the AH are no RMTs?
Even if there are no known RMT mules involved... how morbid must a person be to do this >_>
No i dont think this are just key logging ***... anyway... who said people who code keyloggers are no RMTs?
 Ragnarok.Azura
By Ragnarok.Azura 2008-02-24 20:16:24
Link | Citer | R

all i'm saying is you're jumping to conclusions and trust me if they were 'known rmt' they would have been banned long ago. you're hypothesizing, not concluding.
 Ragnarok.Antigon
By Ragnarok.Antigon 2008-02-25 13:20:39
Link | Citer | R

i am begging you... look at the FFXIAH profiles of this guys >_>
even if it are just some *** that hacking acc's for fun or something... why do they buy commong RMT items like astral ring, scouters rope, fuma sune-ate and stuff from... ok i will know it "people" now and not RMTs... people and resell it to the same ppl wherefrom they bought it? and why theyre names are shown in every inflation?
I´m curious to see the things you´re gonna say me
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-02-25 18:38:16
Link | Citer | R

Azura, question:

What other reason would there be for hacking accounts, other than getting some sort of monetary gain from it? I think that's the reasoning behind the "RMT" accusation, whether it is "biased" or not. =o
 Ragnarok.Masataka
user: ilsenpai
By Ragnarok.Masataka 2008-02-28 01:34:53
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:

What other reason would there be for hacking accounts, other than getting some sort of monetary gain from it?

maybe an orgy >.>
 Ragnarok.Azura
By Ragnarok.Azura 2008-03-03 22:47:33
Link | Citer | R

self benefit?. . . people steal generally for themselves. especially in a game like this when the gil wouldn't be for sale.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2008-03-13 17:44:24
Link | Citer | R

That's true, but when you said "this thread is bias[ed] to the core," that was an incorrect statement...

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1154317&sid=20
That's Behoneeronee's FFXIAH price history; looks like he got deleted a little after February 9th. *Not* an assumption any longer, but now a proven fact. He was banned.

Azura said:
all i'm saying is you're jumping to conclusions and trust me if they were 'known rmt' they would have been banned long ago. you're hypothesizing, not concluding.

I know you were trying to make a point that NOT ALL hacking attempts can be traced down to RMT action, but we're not THAT dense.
 Kujata.Vandell
Serveur: Kujata
user: Vandell
By Kujata.Vandell 2008-03-15 09:54:28
Link | Citer | R

Firefox2 > Internet Explorer

Protect yourselves ppl....
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-03-15 11:36:12
Link | Citer | R

Actually, with this last rash of security vulnerabilities, Firefox users were just as vulnerable. The exploit was not ActiveX-based, for once.
 Kujata.Vandell
Serveur: Kujata
user: Vandell
By Kujata.Vandell 2008-03-15 16:48:23
Link | Citer | R

mmmm ps2/xbox > PC? lol

cant hax my playstation =D
 Caitsith.Tylendel
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-15 21:26:30
Link | Citer | R

I don't hack and I am gay why we gotta be ***?

"either RMT or ***?" I might suck rod but I ain't a hacker don't use *** on that ><
[+]