Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Stolen Kraken Club
Stolen Kraken Club
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 15:17:50
Link | Citer | R

Slip, I think it's clear what kind of person she is. She likes making screenshots of conversations and according to another person in this thread "they're" discussing it in the LS right now.

It seems he has reason to be sure of it.
 Siren.Miayoko
Serveur: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 15:18:13
Link | Citer | R

Wait...vegetables and fruits? Abuse? She was the one that did it lmao. She could have said no.
 Cerberus.Arteus
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-06-27 15:18:27
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Lowblow said:
Odin.Alamea said:
Leeey is a straight up ***. He verbally abused me, repeatedly over /tell. And he made me cyber with him. He also called my grandmama a ***. Of course I won't give his KC back, I deserve it for all the abuse, and all the phallic fruits and vegetables I ruined just for his sexual amusement, bananas and cucumbers aren't cheap!

Shge likes to claim everyone abuses her and treats her bad.
In reality she will twist EVERYTHING in every situation to try and guilt trip the person, and turn it on someone else.

And walking away with her guilt free concious
hit the nail on the *** head
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 15:18:49
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Lowblow said:
Odin.Alamea said: Leeey is a straight up ***. He verbally abused me, repeatedly over /tell. And he made me cyber with him. He also called my grandmama a ***. Of course I won't give his KC back, I deserve it for all the abuse, and all the phallic fruits and vegetables I ruined just for his sexual amusement, bananas and cucumbers aren't cheap! Shge likes to claim everyone abuses her and treats her bad. In reality she will twist EVERYTHING in every situation to try and guilt trip the person, and turn it on someone else. And walking away with her guilt free concious

I know, right?
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 15:19:11
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Lowblow said:
Odin.Alamea said:
Leeey is a straight up ***. He verbally abused me, repeatedly over /tell. And he made me cyber with him. He also called my grandmama a ***. Of course I won't give his KC back, I deserve it for all the abuse, and all the phallic fruits and vegetables I ruined just for his sexual amusement, bananas and cucumbers aren't cheap!

[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 15:19:58
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Just becuase that is win sir.
 Odin.Lowblow
Serveur: Odin
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-06-27 15:21:19
Link | Citer | R

"Slip, I think it's clear what kind of person she is. She likes making screenshots of conversations and according to another person in this thread "they're" discussing it in the LS right now."

Yes they are.
Liek i said, i love having spys ^^

Now my name will be brought up in theyre LS and they will be trying to figure out who is talkign to who.

weeee i like the pot being stirred, makes me all bubbley in side.
 Odin.Geronimo
user: Gero
By Odin.Geronimo 2010-06-27 15:21:32
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Arteus said:
Odin.Lowblow said:
Odin.Alamea said: Leeey is a straight up ***. He verbally abused me, repeatedly over /tell. And he made me cyber with him. He also called my grandmama a ***. Of course I won't give his KC back, I deserve it for all the abuse, and all the phallic fruits and vegetables I ruined just for his sexual amusement, bananas and cucumbers aren't cheap! Shge likes to claim everyone abuses her and treats her bad. In reality she will twist EVERYTHING in every situation to try and guilt trip the person, and turn it on someone else. And walking away with her guilt free concious
hit the nail on the *** head
And I'm sure Odin as a whole is glad to have her and her mouse brigade back, finally!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-27 15:22:00
Link | Citer | R

Well them discussing it in LS came after I asked what made him so sure she'd come and spew some BS.. As for the SS part, I must've missed that..

Anyways, it was just a question, was curious why he was so convinced she would come (which I'm waiting for as well, because I'd love to see her try to manipulate the situation) but it's been answered why.
By Zekko 2010-06-27 15:23:05
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
@ Kojo Lol guess people missed the joke ._.; and yeah Kids take a lot of time. Thank god mines napping! @ Samurai Exactly. Which is why I don't trust people on video games. At all. Unless I know them real life. And even then I don't trust them with my stuff most of the time.

The boyfriend is a blocker and I'd prefer not to deal with a chick with small children, or who are pregnant... Darki..

Idk... Half the time I can't stand darki but damn if she ain't hot.

Lmao same, nearly everything she posts makes me E-rage....But she looks pretty hawt.
 Odin.Lowblow
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-06-27 15:23:12
Link | Citer | R

And I'm sure Odin as a whole is glad to have her and her mouse brigade back, finally!

And her mouse brigade, hahaha. YA there is a couple of them.

I was gonna list all the name changes of each person, but my partner in the detective agency is the one with the better memory. So i cant give the exact names ^^
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 15:23:35
Link | Citer | R

I'm only gonna break-break yo, break-break yo heart~
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 15:23:58
Link | Citer | R

Zekko said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
@ Kojo Lol guess people missed the joke ._.; and yeah Kids take a lot of time. Thank god mines napping! @ Samurai Exactly. Which is why I don't trust people on video games. At all. Unless I know them real life. And even then I don't trust them with my stuff most of the time.

The boyfriend is a blocker and I'd prefer not to deal with a chick with small children, or who are pregnant... Darki..

Lmao same, nearly everything she posts makes me E-rage....But she looks pretty hawt.

Never seen her pic, but I read somewhere that she has a lazy eye?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-27 15:24:07
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Lowblow said:

And her mouse brigade, hahaha. YA there is a couple of them.

I was gonna list all the name changes of each person, but my partner in the detective agency is the one with the better memory. So i cant give the exact names ^^

Shh you might be blowing their cover.. Now they know they're looking for someone familiar with all their names that has a good memory.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-27 15:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Siren.Miayoko said:

Her pic is her avatar.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-27 15:24:49
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Well them discussing it in LS came after I asked what made him so sure she'd come and spew some BS.. As for the SS part, I must've missed that..

Anyways, it was just a question, was curious why he was so convinced she would come (which I'm waiting for as well, because I'd love to see her try to manipulate the situation) but it's been answered why.

Item thieves in mmorpgs in this scenario are only a very low quality of manipulator. They only prey on weak minded men who fall in love too easily. The chances of them being stupid enough to come into a forum already against them is low, they may not be too good at what they do, but they prolly aren't stupid. They can't manipulate a whole thread.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 15:25:08
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Siren.Miayoko said:

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=904073
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-27 15:25:41
Link | Citer | R

Edit: Beaten.
 Cerberus.Leeey
user: Leey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 15:25:50
Link | Citer | R

LOL typical, and god lowblow you're a champ lol come on poppi man up and post stop chatting about some scheme to make me look like a bad person, either post try to defend yourself and get owned or give it back.

for once do the smart thing if its not beyond you since we know how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are, save your rep save your name (whats left of it) dont bother posting my threatening messages because anyone would be annoyed in my shoes.

why be stupid? return it and play the "well i was angry and annoyed for blah blah reasons it was wrong of me" card and walk away, wont have to worry about me bugging you anymore i think you're scum.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 15:26:12
Link | Citer | R

Can you explain me what she is doing with her mouth?
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 15:26:39
Link | Citer | R

I'm still laughing at the fruits and veggies.
 Cerberus.Arteus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-06-27 15:27:09
Link | Citer | R

also shes using the abuse excuse, im sure the abuse came after she said shes keeping the KC
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-27 15:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

She's doing this face: :/
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 15:27:18
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Leeey said:
LOL typical, and god lowblow you're a champ lol come on poppi man up and post stop chatting about some scheme to make me look like a bad person, either post try to defend yourself and get owned or give it back. for once do the smart thing if its not beyond you since we know how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are, save your rep save your name (whats left of it) dont bother posting my threatening messages because anyone would be annoyed in my shoes. why be stupid? return it and play the "well i was angry and annoyed for blah blah reasons it was wrong of me" card and walk away, wont have to worry about me bugging you anymore i think you're scum.

Abuse.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 15:27:44
Link | Citer | R

Don't forget she was forced to cyber! Don't wanna cyber? Log off.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-27 15:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Yeah that's the typical smooshed face women make these days.... but if you're not purposely trying to nitpick and look past it, you know shes kinda hot, it makes me mad too, cause 90% of her posts I disagree with and facepalm then I see her avatar and it just makes me more mad that she isnt ugly. :/
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-27 15:28:35
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Ghlin said:
you look like a stroke victim in this picture
[+]
By Zekko 2010-06-27 15:28:51
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 15:28:54
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Miayoko said:
Don't forget she was forced to cyber! Don't wanna cyber? Log off.

Then go fap in a corner, using your own tears as lube.. Hell yeah...
 Cerberus.Leeey
user: Leey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 15:28:56
Link | Citer | R

ok why are ppl responding to stuff as fact someone else posted for a joke >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27