Wanna Start New LS

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Wanna start new LS
Wanna start new LS
By Zerio 2010-06-27 13:03:59
Link | Citer | R

Hey everyone on Cerberus Server.

I am looking for 2 others that would like to start/run a new LS to build up, i have one already created but i can discuss about a new name if so. The name is CrimsonLight may sound weak but it has a touch for it. Would be fun for me to have 2 people that could help out. And also meet new people as well. If anyone would be or is interested in this please do PM me in game or email, which ever is fine.

Zerio from Cerberus
[+]
By Zerio 2010-06-27 13:05:06
Link | Citer | R

Edit: Also discuss what type of things/stuff we can do too. :)
 Cerberus.Nostylin
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-06-28 14:09:00
Link | Citer | R

what is your time zone, more importantly.
 Cerberus.Zerio
user: Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-06-28 22:22:38
Link | Citer | R

my time zone is GMT+1 sweden
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-02 14:21:28
Link | Citer | R

so far what i have thought of is this.

1. Do experience party on weekends as an LS.
2. Do Nation Missions on Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays.
3. Do the other expansion missions as well when anyone wanna do them.
4. Help each other out in what ever they need help with like, farming, camp NMs, craft accessories/weapons/gear for the one who wants something new, with no fee, as we are inside the LS like a family and friends.
5. Social of course be nice and respect everyone with courtesy and friendship, and the usuall.
6. Also if someone could build up a website for an community like guestbooks and other stuff would be fun like hell too :D

I do not mind which time zone it is, because i can work with any time zone, since i am a night/day person, i am there when help is needed.

Well this is what i have came up with so, if there is anybody at all interested please do say something here. It would be fun and something new to experience with other people.
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-04 13:21:40
Link | Citer | R

But just forget about that i already have one started, as i said earlier i can start a new and can break the one i have, all i am interested in is that i want to start a new LS with either 2 people or 1, for me its ok either way.
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-05 21:41:13
Link | Citer | R

I'm in a LS already, we already help folks out; nad.guildportal.com

Chicio is leader and doesn't mind helping other ls's.

we are mostly est time 8pm or pst 5pm
 Hades.Silas
Serveur: Hades
user: Silas
By Hades.Silas 2010-07-05 22:11:01
Link | Citer | R

ide be interested!!!

75RDM, BLM, SAM (retired)- 63 pup 53 whm
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-06 10:38:17
Link | Citer | R

Awesome cool, thank you Nostylin for the website, and hey Silas could we discuss what we can do then inside the game, would be great to see what we can accomplish and such :)
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 10:44:55
Link | Citer | R

what times would you do the stuff? if possible EST =3
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-06 10:54:46
Link | Citer | R

I'm currently looking to recruit a few great mages and heavy DDs.
We run most of our events tuesday wednesday thursday friday sunday, more to be added. All of our events start anytime after 7pm EST.
Running Abyssea and Dynamis right now, we do payouts for everything.
We are also an active social.
I like to keep our list to 18 consistent members.
So you can send me a tell or a message on here.
or check us out at www.boxofgoodiesls.webs.com
for anyone who is interested :)
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-13 20:34:53
Link | Citer | R

Well a new name for the LS is done, so far....still planning on what type of stuff to do, and creating a website. Name will come soon, right now i have 2 spots open for co-leaders if wanted, silas has one so there is 2 more if you want in on it.

Times i have no idea yet, because we all have different times. So any suggestions on times would be appreciated, my time zone is GMT+1.

Any time zones are appreciated so i can plan on what ideas i can plan in on what we can do.

As it is a social, with becoming an event type LS :)
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-19 09:57:14
Link | Citer | R

I've decided on time now, for events and they are

EST and GMT only was looking through it carefully and since my time is GMT+1 i took EST time from 2PM and it will be 8PM my time. If you have any other suggestion that sounds better i will look into it.

Still haven't decided on type of events. It will come soon just wanna make a good and cool LS :D
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-19 09:58:34
Link | Citer | R

Would also be cool, if i had someone who helped me out, because i haven't got any time at all speaking to silas so i'm not sure, still open for the co-leader spot if interested.
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-19 21:09:57
Link | Citer | R

ok now i have a website up, but right now it isn't finished just created it, so it will take a while...also will be adding what events it will be when website is done ;)
By Chicio 2010-07-21 14:49:13
Link | Citer | R

hey just curious to see how your shell is doing so far. i originally was against shouting for members or actually going to forums but it looks like with the mass population now, its almost a must if you want your shell to be heard. NightAndDay is like a private club atm because it has low publicity. Only people that talk to me know about it. i know at least 16 people have pearls but i have turn outs for events of about 9-12. if your ls isnt growing, would like to see what members you do have in action and maybe work on an alliance or even joining. but if its doing well, would still like to see if there is a potential of co op, if you use skype would be a bonus too. /salute, later
 Asura.Cerelyn
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Cerelyn 2010-07-21 15:18:13
Link | Citer | R

Heja Sverige!
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-21 15:19:42
Link | Citer | R

Well i haven't opened it yet, still working on it, and i just took some research on Dynamis, and im well let's say newb on Dynamis, have no clue on it, and also need 500k on every run :( not there either yet.

For now i'm not sure to open maybe just save it for later use, and i would like a shell who could help me out, for doing certain missions and that. Need to learn how Dynamis works.

Also in my previous statement i still haven't figured out what type of events, i just don't know right now.

All i'm looking for, for myself is either an Social or Dynamis shell so if anyone would like to invite me that would be cool.

I have so much other things at hand at the moment.

So for now, well could say the LS is on stand by until i figured out what to do with it :)
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-21 15:21:02
Link | Citer | R

Lol! Sverige jao vafö inte ^^ ;)
 Asura.Cerelyn
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Cerelyn 2010-07-21 15:21:49
Link | Citer | R

Haha, vart tvungen :)
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-21 15:26:33
Link | Citer | R

inte ofta man träffar på svenskar ;)
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-22 12:03:46
Link | Citer | R

As for now i am still working on the website, i can give you a preview of it, still under construction. And you will also be able to see the name of the Linkshell :)

Here is the website http://darkdestiny.clangroups.com/
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-23 09:08:08
Link | Citer | R

I'm happy to announce that my Linkshell is now ready and complete to join and website also. Linkshell is open. Ask for a pearl and then join our website to see all kinds of stuff visitors can write in our forum as well :)

If you have any questions or the like feel free to ask me or my co-leader Arykah.

Don't forget to read about our LS that is viewable for both members and visitors same thing about our rules.

http://darkdestiny.clangroups.com/
 Cerberus.Zerio
By Cerberus.Zerio 2010-07-23 09:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Chicio said:
hey just curious to see how your shell is doing so far. i originally was against shouting for members or actually going to forums but it looks like with the mass population now, its almost a must if you want your shell to be heard. NightAndDay is like a private club atm because it has low publicity. Only people that talk to me know about it. i know at least 16 people have pearls but i have turn outs for events of about 9-12. if your ls isnt growing, would like to see what members you do have in action and maybe work on an alliance or even joining. but if its doing well, would still like to see if there is a potential of co op, if you use skype would be a bonus too. /salute, later

i would like to, to become alliance with your linkshell then we can work together when its a mission and the likes, i will just have to speak to my co-leader about this to see what she says. until then later /salute :D
By Chicio 2010-07-24 10:03:43
Link | Citer | R

yeah looking forward to what you guys can do.