Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » returning player
returning player
 Phoenix.Saren
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Saren75
By Phoenix.Saren 2010-06-26 22:44:01
Link | Citer | R

hey just started playing again and wanted to know if there are any event ls on the server that are lfm?
By ffxigamer 2010-06-27 07:39:03
Link | Citer | R

Hello Saren, My name is Probester i am cureently a peralsac holder for the Linkshell Dilltacular we are currently doing Sky and Dynamis. All of our events are based on EST times and are pretty manageable to attend. All of our members are serious players but who doesnt want to have fun when being serious is boring:D. To get to know our linkshell a little better check out our website for specific times(since it is too early in the morning for me to remember let alone spell correctly lol) on the site u will se our event times our rules and basicaly everything you need to know about Dilltacular if you have any questions please send either me(Probester) Dillwood crimsontears or Amael a tell in game and we are more than glad to answer it to the best of our abilities at that time. Majority of the people play on Xbox so if you do add me my gamertag is THEGAMEDASSPIEL and send me a party chat and a text message via ffxi or xbox telling me who you are and ill join and chat for as long as i can

Thank You,
Probester and the Dilltacular Linkshell :D GL and keep killing ***