users online
Forum » FFXI » General » New Worlds Await Question
New Worlds Await Question
 Caitsith.Runningman
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
By Caitsith.Runningman 2010-06-22 15:02:45
Link | Citer | R

Ok, I went to complete the new limit break quest "New Worlds Await" offered by the Nomad Moogle stationed at the Ru'Lude Gardens, and it never offered me the quest when I talked to the moogle. I have something like 5 limit break points, but they have all been assigned. The requirements are to trade the Nomad Moogle 5 Kindred's Seals while having 3 stored Merit Points. Does "stored" mean that I can't have already assigned the merit points? If that is the case, can I unassign 3 of the merit points I've already used and then use them for this quest? I think I read on ffxi earlier that if merit points are unassigned that they can't be used later. Please help!
 Leviathan.Leonstrife
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Leonstrife 2010-06-22 15:08:00
Link | Citer | R

Nope. Need 3 un used merit points in your pool to start the quest. They will be spent after your done.
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-06-22 15:09:54
Link | Citer | R

Dam wtf is up with the questions lately...this could been easily answered with a little research...very sad if the op is older than 10 8D
 Caitsith.Runningman
Serveur: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Runningman 2010-06-22 15:11:42
Link | Citer | R

Dang, guess it will be a while before I break level cap then...Wish ffxi would have told us that prior to the update so we could have spent that time getting the merit points instead.
 Leviathan.Leonstrife
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Leonstrife 2010-06-22 15:11:57
Link | Citer | R

I think it's one of those "please gods no!" type of thing so they check with every possible thing. Nothing too wrong with that.