Anyone Level 80 Yet?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Anyone level 80 yet?
Anyone level 80 yet?
 Leviathan.Dubont
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-22 03:16:48
Link | Citer | R

Level 80 is nothing to be proud of. ZOMG I GOTZ LV 80 FIRST DAY! Grats on ABing to 80....and being able to deal the same amount of dmg as a lv 75 =D
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-22 03:35:18
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Level Grats on ABing to 80....and being able to deal the same amount of dmg as a lv 75 =D

fact.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-22 03:44:46
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Level 80 is nothing to be proud of. ZOMG I GOTZ LV 80 FIRST DAY! Grats on ABing to 80....and being able to deal the same amount of dmg as a lv 75 =D
I don't see how it's the same damage. You get 20 acc just from level correlation.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-22 03:46:27
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
I don't see how it's the same damage. You get 20 acc just from level correlation.
gimped ***. The only differences would be in base stats.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Serveur: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-22 03:46:51
Link | Citer | R

you also get +skill that means more attack, accuracy, evasion, parry, guard etc
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-06-22 03:48:12
Link | Citer | R

Chubby on Uni is lvl 80. Smn, go figure.
 Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-06-22 03:49:52
Link | Citer | R

I think it's safe to assume anyone who's 80 Summoner burned it. To answer the OP's question, yeah, there's a few 80s on Cerb, Triet pointed that out.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-22 03:50:00
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Rafik said:
you also get skill that means more attack, accuracy, evasion, parry, guard etc
no, you don't get more skill if you ABd it until you skill it up. I guarantee that the second someone hits lv 80, they will shout it in whitegate. Once they do, at that time, they will be doing the same dmg as a lv 75 until they skill their gimp ***.
 Sylph.Seriin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Seriin
By Sylph.Seriin 2010-06-22 03:52:48
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
no, you don't get more skill if you ABd it until you skill it up. I guarantee that the second someone hits lv 80, they will shout it in whitegate. Once they do, at that time, they will be doing the same dmg as a lv 75 until they skill their gimp ***.

While true, it isn't just the burners who are in this situation. How many people do you think are actually leveling at their actual level and not just in sync. Burners are just going to be in your given situation faster.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-22 03:53:10
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

If they AB it then yeah, skilling that ***up is going to suck major ***, but they still going to have more hp/mp <.<
 Asura.Shayka
Serveur: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-22 04:16:22
Link | Citer | R

Several 79's and an 80 or two on Asura o.O Makes me want to ask if they have any life at all.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-22 04:18:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Several 79's and an 80 or two on Asura o.O Makes me want to ask if they have any life at all.
Are you really that dense to think that just because someone gets five levels in about 6 hours, they automatically have no life?
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-22 04:19:13
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Are you really that dense to think that just because someone gets five levels in about 6 hours, they automatically have no life?
I've been partying for 6 hours...I don't have 1 single lv 76 yet..more less an 80 ; ;
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-22 04:20:18
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Shayka said:
I've been partying for 6 hours...I don't have 1 single lv 76 yet..more less an 80 ; ;
Who's to say people didn't think ahead with others in their shell to make a party right after the update? 6 80s and people like Shayka would be like "Wtf is this world coming to?"
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-22 04:22:03
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Not everyone has a SMN so yes, considering it takes 44k for each lvl and you're hardcore partying/campaigning/wtfevering, you need to step away from the game and take a breather. Even with the Allied ring/kuporing/etc its still a lot.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-22 04:22:33
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Shayka said:
I have 2 76's lol, but my exp was capped on two jobs >.>
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-22 04:22:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Not everyone has a SMN so yes, considering it takes 44k for each lvl and you're hardcore partying/campaigning/wtfevering, you need to step away from the game and take a breather. Even with the Allied ring/kuporing/etc its still a lot.
Even without an exp ring, that's about average in a merit party. Just because people are efficient doesn't mean they have no life.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-06-22 04:24:11
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Shayka said:

I have 3 76 jobs now. The only reason is, because I keep a full buffer on most of my 75 jobs and had 2merit points before the update.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-22 04:26:41
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Rafik said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Shayka said:

I have 3 76 jobs now. The only reason is, because I keep a full buffer on most of my 75 jobs and had 2merit points before the update.
Thats how it was with me, but I had 3 merits saved up and full buffers.
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-06-22 04:34:44
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I lucked out, I had 4 Merits, have had them for a while, No idea where i want to spend them, Well they where used up for the Level Cap "Quest" lol

I Lucked out to get 2 lvl 76's PLD was 1tnl and Got like 30k ExP on DRG in a Lvl sync pt I was kinda shocked that Every camp in Bahf was open for the lvl 58-64 Range :3
 Diabolos.Gira
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Cameryn
By Diabolos.Gira 2010-06-22 04:36:11
Link | Citer | R

My party leader hit 80 10 minutes ago, Finality first 80 on my server. I'm not far behind, 79 at the moment.

Edit: I JUST HIT 80!!!

FIRST 80 COR ON MY SERVER (Second level 80 period) WOOT!
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-06-22 09:20:48
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Triet said:
I think about 2-4 people are already 80 on Cerberus. SMN burn.

^This...i'm sure there will be more when I log in today...

I don't count them...they all suck ^^