Any Good DX10 Games Out?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Any good DX10 games out?
Any good DX10 games out?
 Ramuh.Bekisa
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2008-12-23 14:20:50
Link | Citer | R

So I live out in the middle of nowhere and every game store I have been to, when I ask the question, "Do you have any new DX10 games?" they look at me confused. I've searched around online and only found about 10 games with DX10 graphics and I already own two of them. Hellgate (which is about to die complete due to servers being shut down ... already) and Unreal Tournament 3. Tried a 'free' version of Crysis and wasn't too impressed.

Any found other DX10 games floating around that are worth buying? UT3 is awesome but I can only take so much 'LOLZ! FRAGD YOU NOOBZOR!221!1" followed by emote humps into air for next few minutes ... and "you never let me kill you!" by kids. Hellgate was fun but too short/easy and end game pretty much sucks worse almost as bad as WoW.
 Remora.Devek
Serveur: Remora
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2008-12-31 09:38:37
Link | Citer | R

DX10 is just a gimmic to make people buy Vista.

Remember Halo 2? That game ran just fine on my windows XP machine with DX9, even though it was clearly listed as a DX10 game.

Microsoft lost a lot of credibility with that debacle. They obviously think we are stupid.

EDIT: Sort of on topic. But today is the 366th day of the year. Microsoft forgot to factor in leap years for the firmware on the 30 gig Zune, so all of them failed today. Each and every one of them turned into a brick.
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
Serveur: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2008-12-31 11:30:05
Link | Citer | R

Devek said:
EDIT: Sort of on topic. But today is the 366th day of the year. Microsoft forgot to factor in leap years for the firmware on the 30 gig Zune, so all of them failed today. Each and every one of them turned into a brick.

I find that quite amusing. lol.
 Bahamut.Lyle
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lyle 2009-01-15 00:20:27
Link | Citer | R

I hope the next Elderscrolls game utilizes DX10. That would be the only thing that would prompt me to switch to Vista.