Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Odd Paladin Behavior
Odd Paladin Behavior
 Unicorn.Argemone
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Argemone
By Unicorn.Argemone 2010-05-20 19:10:26
Link | Citer | R

I met a Mithra PLD while doing MMM not too long ago. She was around lvl 60 and boasting about how she was the main tank for her end game LS and was at the top of the list for all PLD gear, especially Hydra. I suppose if she were a fantastic player and the LS needed a better tank they may offer her a place, but clearly her ramblings were fantasies.

The best part of all her wild stories was, and I may have forgotten to mention she was a sub par PLD to put it nicely, was the fact that when she was low on MP and "got scared", she would 2 Hour and Rest.... In the middle of battle....

Now let me do the math here. It takes 20 seconds for the first tick to go off, giving you at best 12mp, and another tick for at best 25mp, 10 seconds later, leaving Invincible depleted at the 30 second mark. Assuming she had a Parade Gorget, in addition to Auto Refresh, you can add another 20 MP. Even if she didn't get hit with magic, she rockin at the very most, 57 mp which is a Cure3 and change. Clearly going to save the alliance right?

Now I may not have a PHD but I would have to say that this girl was either huffing glue or mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I am a career PLD and if I saw that ***from a "main tank" in a shell I was in, its safe to say I would be getting a new shell.

Leviathan.Hastefeet
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-05-20 19:50:14
Link | Citer | R

how do u tank end game at lvl 60?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Serveur: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-20 20:16:15
Link | Citer | R

Can tank on RDM etc.
 Asura.Shambo
Serveur: Asura
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2010-05-20 20:46:04
Link | Citer | R

woah woah ha wut
 Unicorn.Argemone
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Argemone
By Unicorn.Argemone 2010-05-20 21:10:20
Link | Citer | R

Yea the whole thing hurt my brain. After mocking her for a few minutes I gave up because it felt like picking on someone with Down Syndrome.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-05-20 21:13:54
Link | Citer | R

And? <_<