FF13 CP Farm HALP!!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FF13 CP farm HALP!!!
FF13 CP farm HALP!!!
 Fenrir.Shallow
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Shallow
By Fenrir.Shallow 2010-05-20 02:21:22
Link | Citer | R

If Adamantoise prove too strong for you, fight the weaker version. Adamantortoise. Its the giant turtle on the slope just before you enter the..I guess I'll call it..."The birthing grounds" for the Adamchelids. Its not as strong as the Adamantoise, but still gives same amount of CP per fight. Issues being, you practically have to zone out of the entire area to respawn these b@st@rds!! And no, you don't need post game paradigms either...(those just make the game ridiculous..). Once your characters have roughly 12k hp ya should be fine to fine at least the Adamantortoise w/o the need of Vanilles 'death trick'.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zandra
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Zandra
By Quetzalcoatl.Zandra 2010-05-20 02:34:24
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
How is the flan giving you trouble? If necessary, turtle up with reduction accessories/ HP accessories. Make sure it's debuffed and you're buffed at all times (note: Sazh will not have Protect/Shell at this point iirc) and keep a SEN on fulltime if you need it.

The slime is strong but shouldn't be that bad.
well the armored lizard and the machine went down pretty easily...but I can't dmg the slime for ***and turtling up doesn't work b/c his AOE's just take out the healer in the party which then causes everyone else to die ; ; Demon's Souls wasn't THIS bad ; ;

oh how the tables have turned my demon's souls loving friend!!