Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Trial 198
Trial 198
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2010-05-16 06:07:52
Link | Citer | R

I been living in Altep using a sync down to 44 (with other account job), and whenever I'm online, Earth weather is never present most of the time, and when it is, its Earthsday, then I have to wait 3 or 4 game days before it shows up again even if the weather linkshell predicts it for 3 or 4 straight game days.

I only seen double earth weather one time during the last 3 trials I spent in Altep. I'm probably going to move to Eldime or Garliage for the trial with the undead. . .
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-05-16 06:09:18
Link | Citer | R

Funny how it's always up whenever you're busy doing something in the area...You always see those giant dust tornadoes when you don't need them...
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-16 06:19:14
Link | Citer | R

Reminds me of when I started camping King Vinegarroon Time of Death. "Pops during Dust/Sandstorms, NP! I remember cursing how often an Earth Elemental would aggro our party in Altepa at early 30's!"

9hrs later. "*** SOMEONE CHECK NPC FOR ME!"

"Today the weather in that area will be sunny, Tomorrow, the weather in that area will be sunny, the day after tomorrow, the weather in that area will be sunny with a chance of hot spells"

queue epicrageface.
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2010-05-16 10:31:51
Link | Citer | R

just got done with trial 198

now on trial 199 with undead
 Cerberus.Billgoku
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Billgoku
By Cerberus.Billgoku 2010-05-22 14:49:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm on the undead trial too, earth weather does happen in the necro so its easy to go down there and kill during weather and the moments when earthday comes.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-22 15:08:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm trying to do Trial 17... Spent 3 hours in boyhada, with an ele never popping once.. I seem to remember it almost always being up..

I hate how that ***is never there when you want it..

~Stolen from Richard Jeni, and modified~

"Proving once again, eles are like the police, they're always showing up when you don't want them to"
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-05-22 15:19:32
Link | Citer | R

I am on Dagger Trial 17 too and so far found that Vunkerl Inlet(S) has tons of lightning and wind weather to kill Crabs too.

The only catch is so far the weather only lasts 2-3 kills then is gone again:(
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2010-05-31 17:11:20
Link | Citer | R

I just finished the soulsaber damage reduction path today by killing the last few sabotenders in Kuftal during earthday. It took 8 or 9 earthdays to do it. I usually kill between 25 to 40 sabotenders during that game day, depending on the help I had.