Random Politics & Religion #21

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 10:33:21
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
The conspiracy theory has been debunked completely.

that's actually the beauty of conspiracy theories is that you can't ever debunk them completely.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 10:33:44
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
The logic that it must be debunked because it isn't being investigated is not solid. I mean one only needs to point to the fact that Hillary broke the law by trafficking in classified information and yet wasn't thrown in jail for it to observe your flaw.

Secondly FBI was investigating the foundation during the campaign, not sure what happened to that, but I certainly don't remember a news cycle in which she was vindicated.

The conspiracy theory has been debunked completely. Trump is calling for an investigation to distract from his own problems but there isn't going to be one because there is nothing to investigate. It was always a conspiracy theory. Saying she broke the law and including Benghazi and this is as you say, not solid.
Source?
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:35:14
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

that's actually the beauty of conspiracy theories is that you can't ever debunk them completely.

I have a conspiracy theory to back you up !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-31 10:37:41
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
So you are saying there is no investigation? Sure, ah right, there's an investigation we have absolutely no information about except it concern Trump's Team and Russia, but you know they have no evidence because you have access to classified information.
Do you honestly believe for a moment that, if evidence of collusion existed, it wouldn't have already been leaked to the press by now? In this leak-happy Obama holdout administration that Trump inherited?

Come on now, you can't be that obtuse...well, actually, you can.

Besides the email thing, she wasn't to blame for anything else on those stories. So by your standard it should be character assassination.
So, you are saying that she wasn't the Secretary of State during either of those two times? That she didn't have direct authority over either of those two instances?

Better tuck in that partisanship, it's showing.

So now, what about with Obama being Kenyan / Muslim, creating ISIS and all that crap, wouldn't that also be character assassination?
Obama's policies did create ISIS. Are you going to deny it otherwise?
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:38:33
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-31 10:41:24
Link | Citer | R

Ok... but KN wasn't involved in any character assasination attempts... that we know of....

He would actually have to be responsible for the benghazi investigation or the birther movement in order for your train of thought to reach the station....

Is what I'm saying.

Complaining about it while supporting the same thing targeting someone else is hypocrisy, plain and simple you are digging too far.
Who am I supporting again?

I never supported the birther movement. Egged it on a little, sure, but supported it? No, not really.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 10:44:03
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »

I have a conspiracy theory to back you up !

I struggle with the "why" a lot.

Like with the JFK assassnation nuts.
I get it, that it's an interesting moment in history but holy crap when they try to become ballistic speciallists to disprove the magic bullet theory... I understand they have a lot of free time on their hands but why waste it staring at grainy photos of bullet fragments?

Suppose jack ruby was on the grassy knoll... how would that make any difference to the wingnut that spots him in the never before seen photo?

he'd be famous for making the discovery?

is it like...thrill seekers that go looking for buried treasure?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-31 10:46:44
Link | Citer | R

They could always join Nicolas Cage. Maybe they can solve the secrets of the Free Mason's treasure!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:49:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
They could always join Nicolas Cage. Maybe they can solve the secrets of the Free Mason's treasure!

What if I told you Nicolas Cage is a...national treasure !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 10:52:21
Link | Citer | R

insanity is it's own motivation? I guess that makes sense...

with treasure hunters they might find something valuble by accident with all the metal detectors and stuff...

maybe the conspiracy guys value the truth that much or something?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:52:26
Link | Citer | R

Ok... but KN wasn't involved in any character assasination attempts... that we know of....

He would actually have to be responsible for the benghazi investigation or the birther movement in order for your train of thought to reach the station....

Is what I'm saying.

Complaining about it while supporting the same thing targeting someone else is hypocrisy, plain and simple you are digging too far.
Who am I supporting again?

I never supported the birther movement. Egged it on a little, sure, but supported it? No, not really.

Obama wasn't born...he was created in a CIA lab !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 10:53:45
Link | Citer | R

What if I told you Nicolas Cage is a...national treasure !

I would strongly disagree.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:53:50
Link | Citer | R

with treasure hunters they might find something valuble by accident with all the metal detectors and stuff...

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:57:52
Link | Citer | R

They refuse to live in reality...that is why you see them here on FFXIAH. Same with 9/11 truthers they can't accept evil exists or bad things happen. They make up excuses or reasons for things they can't understand.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 11:12:46
Link | Citer | R

Senate Intelligence Committee rejected Flynn's request for immunity and Nunes' story is unraveling under scrutiny.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 11:15:23
Link | Citer | R

They refuse to live in reality...that is why you see them here on FFXIAH.

Would you expect a bunch of nerds playing a game series called Final Fantasy to live in reality?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 11:16:19
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Would you expect a bunch of nerds playing a game series called Final Fantasy to live in reality?

I have high standards for there here website !
By fonewear 2017-03-31 11:17:07
Link | Citer | R

Reality is determined by how many likes you get on a post !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 11:26:49
Link | Citer | R

Hey, speaking of conspiracy theories, new photos of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon have been released. Prepare for a bajillion new YouTube videos "proving" it was a missile that hit it, not a plane.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 11:31:01
Link | Citer | R

If you look closely, you can see Trump and an unknown Russian creating fake ballots together.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 11:52:39
Link | Citer | R

this just in...

all of the photographs that trump appears to be in from during the campaign weren't really of him. they're all incidental shots that occurred mistakenly trying to get some up the dress shots of melania's grab handle.

there are also no pictures of trump without melania he just photobombed all the pictures that were being taken of the other people in them.

this is a picture of a flag he just got in the way of.

[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 12:06:33
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Senate Intelligence Committee rejected Flynn's request for immunity and Nunes' story is unraveling under scrutiny.

Its gonna be hard for Nunes to hold onto his job in regards to this specific investigation as time goes on. His own party is beginning to criticize his misbehavior and bungling of his position as Chairman.

Went to a super secret meeting at the WH without informing members of his own committee then went back to the WH to inform the WH of his super secret meeting at the WH while still leaving his committee in the dark..oooook then. He is one of those Double-0 agents that gets killed at the beginning of Bond movies.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 12:14:03
Link | Citer | R

this just in...

all of the photographs that trump appears to be in from during the campaign weren't really of him. they're all incidental shots that occurred mistakenly trying to get some up the dress shots of melania's grab handle.

there are also no pictures of trump without melania he just photobombed all the pictures that were being taken of the other people in them.

this is a picture of a flag he just got in the way of.

By fonewear 2017-03-31 12:14:28
Link | Citer | R

Anarchy for FFXIAH no future !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 12:16:23
Link | Citer | R

Sorry wrong song God save Trump:

VIP
By Jassik 2017-03-31 12:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Hey, speaking of conspiracy theories, new photos of the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon have been released. Prepare for a bajillion new YouTube videos "proving" it was a missile that hit it, not a plane.

Why would you use a missile to fake a plane crash when you have the largest air force in the world? If they were going to fake it, and I've got no delusions that they did, why wouldn't they just repaint a retired cargo plane and use it?
By fonewear 2017-03-31 12:25:59
Link | Citer | R

Just cause we spend time on an obscure website only maybe 30 people know about doesn't make us... I think you have a point !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-03-31 12:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Them? Aren't you part of that them? Lol...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-03-31 12:33:34
Link | Citer | R

So is trump part of the establishment now since he let HRC get away with selling uranium to Russia, trafficking in classified materials and killing off American citizens in Benghazi among her vast amounts of other crimes...

I mean he was pretty insistent on the whole "lock her up" thing but now he just seems to have moved on from crooked Hillary letting her get away with all her crimes...
By fonewear 2017-03-31 12:50:01
Link | Citer | R

Google for Doodle winner envisions are world that can't possibly exist:

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52