Random Politics & Religion #21

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52
By fonewear 2017-03-31 09:57:07
Link | Citer | R

The investigation is designed to get more web traffic to FFXIAH and it seems to be working !
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 09:57:35
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Let me ask you something, was all the crap about Benghazi / Emails / Big Uranium character assassination of Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton BROKE the law. She trafficked in classified information, she abandoned our diplomats, and she facilitated the sale of nuclear fuel assets to a global rival for her own personal enrichment.

If you or I did any of these things, we'd be in prison. In certain cases we'd be barred from running for public office for the rest of our lives. Clinton, because of her class got a pass.

Most people characterize this as an obvious form of injustice.

Yeah, two of those things definitely did not happen. She is giving a paid speech in Georgetown today, doesn't that just drive you crazy?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 09:59:21
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
So Mike Pence did something is devoted to his wife and the feminist are going nuts or something I didn't read it cause it looks stupid !

Rape culture comes in many forms Fone.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 09:59:27
Link | Citer | R

That's what I call being an hypocrite.

Hypocracy typically requires an act. Like cheating on your wife while deriding someone else for being unfaithful.

"the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform."

and there typically has to be quite a lot of similarity in the acts/deeds in order for it to qualify.

It's a fun word to toss around and it sounds hurtful. But if you don't know what it means or it doesn't apply to the situation then it doesn't have the same impact as it would if you used it properly.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 10:01:29
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Let me ask you something, was all the crap about Benghazi / Emails / Big Uranium character assassination of Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton BROKE the law. She trafficked in classified information, she abandoned our diplomats, and she facilitated the sale of nuclear fuel assets to a global rival for her own personal enrichment.

If you or I did any of these things, we'd be in prison. In certain cases we'd be barred from running for public office for the rest of our lives. Clinton, because of her class got a pass.

Most people characterize this as an obvious form of injustice.

Yeah, two of those things definitely did not happen. She is giving a paid speech in Georgetown today, doesn't that just drive you crazy?

Curious as to why you don't think she profited from the sale of US uranium?

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 10:03:30
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So, Trump is backing Flynn's request for immunity. As expected, he isn't afraid of what Flynn has to say.

He should probably stay out of it, but its not like we should expect anything close to proper behavior from Trump. Chaffetz has come out and said no to immunity, also saying Trump should stay out of it.

As for Trump being "afraid," he probably doesn't know what Flynn has done, its not like there was a good vetting process on him prior to being named NSA.

Let's put aside all pretense here. The only reason the Russia connection is being pursued is to hurt Trump. That's it. Nobody cares about the purity of the electoral process so long as their candidate wins, so don't even pretend for a second that you wouldn't be pulling a "nothing to see here" if Hillary were in the exact same situation.

That being said, if Trump "doesn't know" what Flynn has done, then it can't be used to hurt Trump. It would only hurt Flynn, and who cares about Flynn now... except for what he can do to Trump? This is why I said what I said about him yesterday. It's just bait to get immunity, and anything he has to say won't prove Trump personally colluded with Russia.

Well, as long as you are ok with accusing the Republicans with leading this effort that you say is going on.

Because the Republican establishment never had it out for Trump before.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 10:03:41
Link | Citer | R

all that money in the clinton foundation was incidentilly collected from her throngs of adoring fans....

it didn't have anything to do with uranium sales or backroom deals or her status as secretary of state....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 10:07:10
Link | Citer | R

there was no spy program on Trump.

If by program you mean some booklet or document that's titled "plan to spy on trump", you would be correct. However the premise that one cannot spy on trump without a program is flawed.

As for goalposts

"Trump Trump's team Former members of trumps team colluded may have ties to Russia that stole hacked influenced the election."
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 10:07:20
Link | Citer | R

I'm not curious at all about why you are running with yet another debunked conspiracy theory. I've just accepted its what you do.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 10:08:15
Link | Citer | R

I'm not curious at all about why you are running with yet another debunked conspiracy theory. I've just accepted its what you do.

It ain't debunked bud.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 10:08:36
Link | Citer | R

Selling uranium to Russia: Okay!

Talking with a socialite Russian ambassador and forgetting to mention it: TRAITOR!!!
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 10:09:19
Link | Citer | R

If by program you mean some booklet or document that's titled "plan to spy on trump", you would be correct. However the premise that one cannot spy on trump without a program is flawed.

Trump was not the target of any surveillance before the election. There was no FISA warrant on Trump, besides the one you photoshopped.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 10:09:31
Link | Citer | R

Crying about character assassination while supporting character assassination of someone else, I call that hypocrisy.

who are you saying is doing that? and what does it have to do with the topic at hand?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 10:10:56
Link | Citer | R

Trump was not the target of any surveillance before the election. There was no FISA warrant on Trump, besides the one you photoshopped.
i did what now? where is this thing i photoshopped?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 10:12:25
Link | Citer | R

It ain't debunked bud.

Its completely debunked. Its not being investigated at all. I know that makes you mad but you have to let it go.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-31 10:15:08
Link | Citer | R

i did what now? where is this thing i photoshopped?

In the same place as the proof that Trump colluded with Russia, probably.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 10:17:21
Link | Citer | R

Thats the only place that nausi operates. Weeks ago there was solid evidence that Obama spied on Trump before the election, now? Pretend his pages of made up posts didn't happen. Just move from one lie to another.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 10:19:01
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Crying about character assassination while supporting character assassination of someone else, I call that hypocrisy.

who are you saying is doing that? and what does it have to do with the topic at hand?

KN and you should ask him that question, he's the one constantly bringing up "character assassination".

Ok... but KN wasn't involved in any character assasination attempts... that we know of....

He would actually have to be responsible for the benghazi investigation or the birther movement in order for your train of thought to reach the station....

Is what I'm saying.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 10:20:12
Link | Citer | R

It ain't debunked bud.

Its completely debunked. Its not being investigated at all. I know that makes you mad but you have to let it go.

The logic that it must be debunked because it isn't being investigated is not solid. I mean one only needs to point to the fact that Hillary broke the law by trafficking in classified information and yet wasn't thrown in jail for it to observe your flaw.

Secondly FBI was investigating the foundation during the campaign, not sure what happened to that, but I certainly don't remember a news cycle in which she was vindicated.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:23:17
Link | Citer | R

What is this Mickey Mouse *** ?
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:24:09
Link | Citer | R

So let me summarize: No one knows anything but some people here know that they know nothing !
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 10:29:41
Link | Citer | R

Selling uranium to Russia: Okay!

Russia cannot export the Uranium, it's not going to Russia ever.

How is this relevant?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 10:30:22
Link | Citer | R

I'll help you Nausi there hasn't been anything relevant on this website in a long long time...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 10:31:03
Link | Citer | R

Complaining about it while supporting the same thing targeting someone else is hypocrisy, plain and simple you are digging too far.

How did he support the same thing though?

Maybe I missed a post or something but the two things are to distantly unrelated.

I think you are reaching to far to try to connect dots that aren't there.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-31 10:31:34
Link | Citer | R

The logic that it must be debunked because it isn't being investigated is not solid. I mean one only needs to point to the fact that Hillary broke the law by trafficking in classified information and yet wasn't thrown in jail for it to observe your flaw.

Secondly FBI was investigating the foundation during the campaign, not sure what happened to that, but I certainly don't remember a news cycle in which she was vindicated.

The conspiracy theory has been debunked completely. Trump is calling for an investigation to distract from his own problems but there isn't going to be one because there is nothing to investigate. It was always a conspiracy theory. Saying she broke the law and including Benghazi and this is as you say, not solid.
First Page 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52