Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-12-27 13:06:11
Link | Citer | R

Verda said: »
I just wonder like with other variables like fastcast and haste, if overcapping snapshot by 1-2 isn't actually ideal.
I would most things is this game tend to be /1024 PDT, Haste, SID etc... and snapshot it to much of a pia to narrow down easily so I'd play it safe.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
Serveur: Leviathan
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2016-12-27 16:02:53
Link | Citer | R

Greetings,
I have a question regarding Velocity Shot, is it possible that it acts like "Light Arts" on Scholar?
Since it reduces [Aiming] by 15% on [Weapons] (Max is 34% with gifts and Empy body)?

If this was the case, does this mean we only use Empy body at start to activate the extra 7% from it and then proceed as normal with preshot-midshot sets? or there is an entirely different system for the whole idea?

For example, if [Holiday] has a 600 Aiming Delay and Snapshot was 70% this will make : 600*(1-0.7)*(1-0.34)= 118.8 delay without Rapid Shot proc if [Velocity Shot was activated at start]...

If Rapid procs then it becomes 59.4 delay

This way Velocity Shot and Snapshot 70% are fixed and only Rapid shot is the variable of proc.

Any Clarification would be highly appreciated.
Edit: I'm in the process of Mastering RNG and I wanted to prioritize Gifts.
By Verda 2016-12-27 17:15:44
Link | Citer | R

Rapid shot if it procs is a random amount between 1/16 and 8/16 according to the JP wiki.

Velocity Shot should always be on. To get the Amini Caban benefit to attack speed it has to be in your preshot set it won't matter what you wear when you activate the JA.

I wouldn't directly compare it to light arts, for one thing I don't think light arts breaks the cap and only ends up being worth 2 fast cast according to the WHM guide. Where as Velocity ends up being about 10.2 snapshot that breaks the cap if you have 70% snapshot.

But that's actually a really unrepresentative way to look at it in terms of dps, because 600 * .3 = 180 and 600 * .3 * .66 = 118.8 which is attacking 34% faster than not having it. Things get even more complicated if you consider 1 second cooldowns between shots, but having velocity shot is going to make you attack 34% faster in the aiming phase than if you didn't have it. Think if you had a 1000 delay weapon and one person has -990 delay and the other person has -995 delay. The first person ends up with 10 delay and the 2nd person 5 delay. It is a 5% difference in delay reduction but the 2nd person with 5 delay, all other things equal, will do 2x the damage as the 10 delay person so looking at it in terms of it being a 5% delay reduction difference makes no sense if what you care about is dps because the dps difference is 2x not 5%.

You can read more here:
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49806/ranger-firing-range-testing/

As well as the last few pages of this thread and the delay page on bg-wiki.
[+]
 Leviathan.Katriina
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2016-12-27 18:24:34
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the quick response, I thought by looking at the mechanics of Light/Dark Arts in theory it might correlate somehow to Velocity Shot since they share same timers when activated.
It was a far fetched comparison but I play Scholar so much and couldn't resist the similarities.

So, prioritizing Snapshot cap before rapid Shot probability in Preset is going to yield better TP generation overall and using Empy body eventually for [none-mastered] Rangers will be optimal than AF body?
By Verda 2016-12-27 18:57:26
Link | Citer | R

No worries! Snapshot first yes, always use amini caban if you can, after that use rapid shot.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker 2016-12-29 00:29:24
Link | Citer | R

would this months ambuscade mumu +1 body be viable alternative to tp on if you dont have a second herc body ?
 Asura.Raitoken
user: raitoken
By Asura.Raitoken 2016-12-29 23:56:49
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker said: »
would this months ambuscade mumu +1 body be viable alternative to tp on if you dont have a second herc body ?

Due to the crit chance isn't is superior? Seems like it. I'm not sure what your rolls on herc are to say for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I wanted to ask all of you to see if my calculations are right about doing a 3hit build with gun.

Assuming no buffs and /war sub this is what I came up with.

Lionsquall 600 Delay
Bullet 240 Delay

Formula for TP
721~900 161+[(Delay-720)×24÷360]
Source: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Tactical_Points#Players_Accumulating_Tactical_Points_.28TP.29

161+[(840-720)×24÷360] = 169

Store TP formula
TP/hit = floor( Base TP/hit × (100 + Store TP Total)÷100 , 1)
Source: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Store_TP

Assuming 3/3 recycle proc(not always going to happen but humor me) we need 850 TP after 3 shots.

850/3=283.3333333333333

So 284 tp per hit is needed.

284/169=1.68047337.....
69 +Store TP needed to do a 3 hit build

Does that math seem right? I'm sure with COR or /SAM it would be a lot easier but I want to be sure my math is right.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2016-12-30 00:53:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Raitoken said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Evildgnker said: »

Due to the crit chance isn't is superior? Seems like it. I'm not sure what your rolls on herc are to say for sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I wanted to ask all of you to see if my calculations are right about doing a 3hit build with gun.

Assuming no buffs and /war sub this is what I came up with.

Lionsquall 600 Delay
Bullet 240 Delay

Formula for TP
721~900 161+[(Delay-720)×24÷360]
Source: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Tactical_Points#Players_Accumulating_Tactical_Points_.28TP.29

161+[(840-720)×24÷360] = 169

Store TP formula
TP/hit = floor( Base TP/hit × (100 + Store TP Total)÷100 , 1)
Source: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Store_TP

Assuming 3/3 recycle proc(not always going to happen but humor me) we need 850 TP after 3 shots.

850/3=283.3333333333333

So 284 tp per hit is needed.

284/169=1.68047337.....
69 +Store TP needed to do a 3 hit build

Does that math seem right? I'm sure with COR or /SAM it would be a lot easier but I want to be sure my math is right.

Your math is close to accurate. I'm getting STP+69, on Lionsquall and Ammo as giving 285 TP/hit.

However, since your WS set and Ranged Attack sets are more than likely different, the STP amounts in them would more than likely be different. This means you need to adjust your TP/hit in order to get to 1000+. I good way of looking at it is to see what the total STP+ you need, combined for your TP shots and WS. In this case, for a 3-hit, you'd need +69 per hit/WS, so 69*3 = so STP +207. Now look at the WS set you want to use. If you have STP+40 in it, then do 207-40 = 167. That'd give you STP+ 167 needed for your two TP rounds. 167/2 = 83.5, rounded up to 84. So you'd need STP+ 84 in your TP rounds, in order to be able to drop your STP+ in your WS round to STP+ 40.

I hope that makes sense.

Also, that's assuming you'd be using Relic Head for your WS round also, which you may not want to do. You may want to adjust your STP so that you get to 900 TP after 3 rounds, leaving the other 100 to be filled in with Recycle procs in your TP rounds.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-12-30 15:22:43
Link | Citer | R

Oh, man... finally started getting some RNG Paragon cards and now my head is spinning with decisions on which AF to upgrade first. How are others prioritizing? Pretty sure I'm in for +2 hands as my first piece, and definitely want them all. But I'm interested to see how others are tackling the upgrade order. FWIW, I do not have especially amazing Herc ranged TP augments (do have some nice WSD Herc pieces), but do have all of the Ambuscade, 119 AF/Relic/Empy, NQ abjurations.

On another note, thank you everyone for such plentiful and helpful discussion on the RNG forum recently. Been lurking here a lot lately to get back up to speed on my too long neglected RNG, and the info here has helped a lot. Finished up my AG Armageddon earlier this week and I'm just loving being back to shooting in a big way.
[+]
 Asura.Raitoken
By Asura.Raitoken 2017-01-01 11:22:12
Link | Citer | R

Vijaya bow or Tenzen bow for jishnu? I have both but was told the Tenzen bow is way better because tp bonus.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-01-01 12:02:15
Link | Citer | R

Hands will be the first +2 for me, followed be head. Already use the +1 head of course in preshot builds, so more rapid shot never hurts, and I don't have a 5%WSD head herc piece yet. After that, it'll be a tough call to either+2 more or start working on one of those for +3.
By Verda 2017-01-01 15:29:17
Link | Citer | R

Vijaya bow or Tenzen bow for jishnu? I have both but was told the Tenzen bow is way better because tp bonus.

Spreadsheet says Vijaya D wins out. The 1000 TP bonus is equivalent to about 10% crit chance (though I've never seen the crit chance tiers confirmed on jishnu's it's on my todo list). The diff between the 2 is about 80 dps in favor of Vijaya when PDIF is capped according to the spreadsheet though. I didn't factor in the double shot damage yet either though.

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
How are others prioritizing?
I decided body +3 then work on other stuff but I've had a lot of interruptions to my grinding due to rl and the holidays so it's slow going. Hands and Head are excellent too though I like all of them really.
[+]
 Asura.Raitoken
By Asura.Raitoken 2017-01-01 16:28:25
Link | Citer | R

Spreadsheet says Vijaya D wins out. The 1000 TP bonus is equivalent to about 10% crit chance (though I've never seen the crit chance tiers confirmed on jishnu's it's on my todo list). The diff between the 2 is about 80 dps in favor of Vijaya when PDIF is capped according to the spreadsheet though. I didn't factor in the double shot damage yet either though.

How are others prioritizing?
I decided body +3 then work on other stuff but I've had a lot of interruptions to my grinding due to rl and the holidays so it's slow going. Hands and Head are excellent too though I like all of them really.

As usual, thanks for the input. I went path C for 15dmg/15racc/15ratk over path D which is 15dmg/15ratk/3%critchance
 Asura.Raitoken
By Asura.Raitoken 2017-01-02 07:14:13
Link | Citer | R

So I read about your testing Verda a couple of pages back, did you ever get a chance to test more or is your computer still on the fritz?

I got a Taeon Hat to +10 snapshot and I have Taeon Body/Feet at +9 with dusk augment needing to be rerolled from 4->5 on each. I ask because I'm about to drop a lot of money on stones to get these rolls to +10 but before I do I wanted to know are these still needed due to all the back and forth around velocity shot. Does the snapshot change with gifts or max job points or will I be using these pieces forever(assuming no flurry)? I don't mind dropping a lot of money to +10 Taeon but I just want to be sure that after spending 5+ mil on stones that the Af3 Body is the superior preshot piece and it was all for nothing.
By Verda 2017-01-02 09:02:11
Link | Citer | R

As usual, thanks for the input
No prob :D

So I read about your testing Verda a couple of pages back, did you ever get a chance to test more or is your computer still on the fritz?
Yep! All my ranger testing I started posting in this thread: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49806/ranger-firing-range-testing/

I got a Taeon Hat to +10 snapshot and I have Taeon Body/Feet at +9
The flurry I set I posted you can get by with a few +9 though I think you want at least 71 total snapshot to be safe on truly capping snapshot. You can also use Impulse belt instead of Yemyaya for even more room on non perfect augs. The taeon body is only needed in a no flurry set too, and you could argue that you could reasonably expect to never be in a no flurry situation on ranger since trusts can give flurry II and asking at least one person to rdm sub isn't beyond expectation either. There is times people cast haste on you by mistake or waiting for trusts to get to flurry IIing you of course but if that's worth it is up to you. You're probably good with +9 head and +10 feet if you get +1 hands.

Also, if you save mog pells you can get a lot of stones for free that's how I got a large bulk of mine I'd just never used a mog pell the last 1.5 years xD I also bought off people who hadn't used theirs either. Amini Caban +1 Velocity shot is not a replacable attack speed boost in any other slot so you need that on whenever possible.

ItemSet 348390

There it is again for convenience. It's actually 73 snap if you used a 2nd pair of +1 legs but that probably isn't worth it as they're so expensive.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-01-02 14:17:46
Link | Citer | R

You can also use Impulse belt instead of Yemyaya for even more room on non perfect augs.

Haverton Ring is another option some might be interested in (and doubling as best Racc ring doesn't hurt). Perhaps not if you need it for some other purpose, including Weatherspoon for Trueflight, but it's a decent option.

My current Flurry1 set forgoes Taeon Chapeau in favor of Orion, and has NQ legs only. 70 snap exactly, so may be slightly undercapped on Snapshot given x/1024 calculations, but I'm fine with that given that the extra rapid shot should make up for it (and upon upgrading to +2/+3 hat, even more so).
EDIT: Derp, I keep thinking Haverton is 5 snapshot but it's really 6. So the set does hit 71 snap. Point remains though, Orion hat is pretty nifty so if you are able to juggle stuff to not need snapshot from head slot, it's a good option (and probably the next slot after body where it's most beneficial to be able to replace a snapshot piece).

ItemSet 348775
Gear: 4546 snap (so 7071 with merits/flurry), 35 rapid (up to 39 with Orion+3)

Basically, there are options :)
[+]
By Verda 2017-01-02 14:25:23
Link | Citer | R

Basically, there are options :)
Definitely agree :) Haverton is a good option I will add, but Trueflight is kind of my baby as one of my friends put it (in that I get a lot of use out of it). I had the crafting ring a while and it definitely showed to those paying attention to the before and after.

I was hoping the quest they added would allow you to keep 2 rings instead of 1 >.>
[+]
By Verda 2017-01-03 10:51:26
Link | Citer | R

Big Post Incoming. I figured it's time to share some of the work I've been doing on the spreadsheet. It's not finished, and it could contain mistakes (lord knows I've fixed more than a couple). If anyone has any errors they find I'd appreciate help in improving the spreadsheet for the community. As has been said before, use it as a guide rather than a bible, and you should be fine.

Here is the download: DPS Calculator - RNG v6.65

Additions include:
* Capping snapshot at 70%, not 80%
* Adding Gifts and Job Points relavant to DPS calculations (TODO: Conserve TP)
* Fixed the pDIF ratio caps, and have it automatically toggle to 3.25 on Archery and 3.5 on Marksmanship
* Work in Progess: Vorseals these toggles don't yet work
* Boosted the STP to accurately reflect actual SAM roll values
* Added indi-agi, indi-acumen and indi-fury
* Added 25% piercing bonus to Soundsplitter Bat so you can test dps vs piercing weak setups
* Added a new sub, Shield with the new ranger/cor shield.
* checked various calculations for accuracy though doing this in total would be a near impossible task for one person, found some errors with trueshot and other calcs
* added in a lot of new gear though not all of it
* added in double shot damage calculations from belenus cape
* Added AM3 for empy and for mythic calculations
* Fixed TP Bonus from WAR subjob fencer
* probably forgetting stuff as I've plucked on this in my spare time for months
* More todos: any help with verification is wonderful
* Need to add velocity shot step in delay reduction

Ok so I get a lot of questions about DPS. This combined with what I've seen and experienced in game with others and my own weapons is what I base my judgements on. Hopefully we can have less arguments or at least more civil ones if it comes up again. Again though, use this as a guide not the holy truth from above and always keep in mind: ***is situational. (Actually didn't use all the latest gear on all these sets either but it's still pretty current).

Anni - Coronach

Anni - Last Stand

Arma - Last Stand

Fail Not - Jishnus

Fomalhaut - Last Stand

Gandiva - Jishnus

Gastra - Trueflight

Yoichi - Jishnus

Note: I didn't really turn it up to 11 for Gastra, stacking mage buffs and vorseals, tried to leave it fairly vanilla outside tp gain and pdif cap. I also can't seem to make the image previews any wider sorry about that. I also tested atoyac crit damage myself it does apply to ranged attacks.

Edit: I made two small adjustments on the Data page since I posted the sets, one to DS Damage and one to Round Delay. The 2nd doesn't seem to have any effect on dps but the first has a slight effect (since it used just the weapons delay later on in the calcs anyway).

Edit 2: I was going over more and saw the toggle for pdif cap doesn't apply to the weaponskill page so fixing that and uploading new images and spreadsheet -- This is done now. It does shift the balance of power some in addition to the warrior fencer fixes. I was hoping Nisroch Jerkin would make up for it but not quite.

Edit 3: Fixed trueshot applied to magical ws and uploaded a new image and spreadsheet to reflect that

Edit 4: Verification work continues... I found some critical errors in the calcs for ranged attack damage. Basically, for set 1 it wasn't using empy 3x damage correctly by double using it which was leftover from older stuff (but still wasn't correct in how it did use it as that was odd). In both columns however, Dead Aim was a part of the spreadsheet for a very long time but for some reason wasn't being used. AM3 was set to 30% double dmg proc instead of 40% too for some reason. What clued me in is Gandiva had less average shot than Gastra, which didn't make sense to me at any level, Gandiva has higher base damage and higher average multiplier with am3 up, even if gastra did have higher pdif cap. 90% of the time I find something wrong it's because of noticing something like this so if anyone finds something odd or better yet has a fix let me know be more than happy to fix it. Average shot might raise eyebrows at first at 17,766 but I inspected further and since double shot is on, and the double shot damage cape ais on and trueshot distance is on, it actually falls in line with what I'd expect since even with gastra I've done single shots that proc triple and crit and get over 10k damage if pdif is capped and I'm at trueshot distance. New spreadsheet up as well as images. Gastra falls behind now, but keep in mind, malaise can double to triple damage and things like wizards roll, indi-agi or acumen aren't on (just indi-agi and indi-acumen boost dmg to 11,737 dps).

I asked a few people to help me verify the file but not sure if they have time and will get back to me or not. I currently can't find anything that "doesn't make sense" though as far as what I'd expect from final numbers.

Edit 5: Ok... so this should be the last edit for a long while to the data sheet at least. Hoping so. I made verification tests for both am3 empy and mythic and corrected their formula. The results are listed in the post now, thank you. The most current spreadsheet will list version 6.5 in the name. If anyone finds anything don't hesitate to let me know thank you.

Edit 6: Fixed Rogue's Roll as pointed out by Capuchin thanks :) Also made sure the fixes to magical ws in set 1 made it in, also pointed out by Capuchin.

Edit 7: I requested Byrth's help too and he has been very generous with his time and helped a lot. He identified several mistakes and while it's not ready for release yet due to a few other issues (tp generation isn't working quite right), I can release a few fixes right now. There's also some other things I spoke to him and Chia about, like the fact there's a ~3 second delay after ws that I don't know if any spreadsheets take into account. I haven't updated the images yet since still working on a more finished version. I was told before that this was one of the last spreadsheets Motenten worked on and was somewhat unfinished. I've edited a lot of it, but a lot of the work is his.

Edit 8: updated images, tp generation still needs to be taken another look at, as does attack speed. Mostly this will change the DPS caps tho rather than hurt gear comparison. I think personally I still prefer gandiva over Arma, for two simple reasons. Trueshot distance is easier to actually do (if you toggle off true shot distance it loses about 1k dps on arma). And you aren't using a 3k wildfire but a 3k jishnu's to activate am3. While 3k jishnu's is still pretty wasteful you do get crit chance out of it.

I'm going to do some more testing to model how delay works on a scale of high delay to low delay weapons to try and pin down min ranged delay all real life factors including latency average etc considered after talking with byth about it alot and another test to see if we can figure out if the model itself is accurate. The TP generation stuff mostly deals with arcadian beret.

I've also been thinking about showing the racc of each ws set and tp set... one of the biggest things relics bring is another 60+ racc and that really matters sometimes.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2017-01-03 11:43:57
Link | Citer | R

You are gods gift to this forum verda. I'm confused at the annihilator doing more damage for last stand then the Armageddon if I'm reading it right. Wouldn't the 50 agi from the Armageddon trump anything the annihilator could put out? Same with fail-not and gamdiva.
[+]
By Verda 2017-01-03 12:11:01
Link | Citer | R

Thanks :D I made some adjustments noted above, but that still holds true. It could be an error in the spreadsheet I'll look and get back to you thank you for the input :)

Answer: It's because it's so worth using a crit damage set with am3 up on Arma. You end up with less tp overage but higher dps. If I use the stp set Arma has the higher ws.
[+]
 Asura.Patb
user: Patbee
By Asura.Patb 2017-01-04 13:57:52
Link | Citer | R

I just recently 119'd my Yoichi and am working on AG. In the mean time, before I start working on Gastra, what are the best non-REMA gun/xbow for trueflight? And what are the best ammo to go along with that? I should hopefully have yoichi AG by the end of the month, and will then start working on either Aeonic bow or gun, I haven't decided yet, but I won't be making anything else for some time.
[+]
By Verda 2017-01-04 14:24:43
Link | Citer | R

CG on Yoichi :)

Since you mentioned aeonic, Foma is good for trueflight due to tp bonus but lacks a top end at high TP and won't beat out gastra at low tp either. It and arma are both good 2ndary choices for it though.

Doomsday or Holliday with proper augs and Orichalc. Bullet are likely the best non RMEA choices but I haven't researched it much, regarding mab + agi + wsd choices for ranger though that's about all there is. There is also martial gun which you can get off the AH and get really impressive numbers off of, but to use it you will have to melee on most content.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-04 15:08:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Patb said: »
I just recently 119'd my Yoichi and am working on AG. In the mean time, before I start working on Gastra, what are the best non-REMA gun/xbow for trueflight? And what are the best ammo to go along with that? I should hopefully have yoichi AG by the end of the month, and will then start working on either Aeonic bow or gun, I haven't decided yet, but I won't be making anything else for some time.
You got the AG Yoichi already. I vote the Aeonic Gun. Totally biased since were in the same LS though and that way you could be helping out your COR (for ls related stuff) also :P
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-01-04 15:54:33
Link | Citer | R

Thank you, as always. Completely added a "fodder" set to my lua because of this last night, then took it out to play with at #3 in reisen. Instant improvement for my solo CP rate.
[+]
By Verda 2017-01-04 16:18:51
Link | Citer | R

^^ Thank my friend Tozi he is the one who first gave me the idea, but I'm glad it helped.

Regarding the spreadsheet, it didn't make sense to me that am3 gandiva had less average shot than am3 gastra. I found some pretty big adjustments in the average damage fields for ranged attacks and updated the post and images and spreadsheet download above in regards to it. Again if anyone wants to help verify things it's always appreciated. I feel like I've been fixing things I catch like that since I downloaded it, and I'm human too and prone to mistakes :< From doing programming work for a living I find another set of eyes or even another tester helps a lot. I currently don't see anything "weird" tho that wouldn't make sense vs my expectations.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-01-04 16:31:57
Link | Citer | R

^^ Thank my friend Tozi he is the one who first gave me the idea, but I'm glad it helped.

Regarding the spreadsheet, it didn't make sense to me that am3 gandiva had less average shot than am3 gastra. I found some pretty big adjustments in the average damage fields for ranged attacks and updated the post and images and spreadsheet download above in regards to it. Again if anyone wants to help verify things it's always appreciated. I feel like I've been fixing things I catch like that since I downloaded it, and I'm human too and prone to mistakes :< From doing programming work for a living I find another set of eyes or even another tester helps a lot. I currently don't see anything "weird" tho that wouldn't make sense vs my expectations.
I'll be taking a peek around it for sure I been working on the COR one for a bit here and haven't touched most of the ranged data in it at all so this will help and I might notice some stuff.
[+]
By Verda 2017-01-04 16:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Cool thanks Chiaia :)

Edit: I made verification tests for the am3 calcs, corrected the formula and updated the images, post and spreadsheet.
[+]
 Asura.Patb
user: Patbee
By Asura.Patb 2017-01-04 16:55:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Asura.Patb said: »
You got the AG Yoichi already. I vote the Aeonic Gun. Totally biased since were in the same LS though and that way you could be helping out your COR (for ls related stuff) also :P

I've only done 1k pluton for AG so far Chia! Only 9k more to go :( The price is going up so I'm not trying to buy them for more than 9k.

I was thinking gun or bow next and will more than likely go gun next to free up you on cor.

Do the TP bonus gun for me :( I can't do any more WS trials for a while.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2017-01-05 02:25:21
Link | Citer | R

Another interesting bow you can consider, and eventually you can get if you decide to spam SR at some point, is Nobility, that with maxed stats, seems stronger than your 2 options.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-01-05 17:09:47
Link | Citer | R

Cool thanks Chiaia :)

Edit: I made verification tests for the am3 calcs, corrected the formula and updated the images, post and spreadsheet.

You're a saint, Verda. One thing I noticed in the spreadsheet - seems Rogue's Roll is not reflecting an increase in ranged crit rate (just melee), and I'm pretty sure it should. Might be of particular interest for Empyrean weapons under AM, but also relevant to any bow/JR setup (and especially Gandiva, falling into both categories). Perhaps won't rise above other rolls given overall party composition and buffs, but worth some experimentation if you're ever able to work Rogue's into a rotation. Definitely easier with 2x COR, but worth some consideration and testing.

Also, perhaps I'm just dumb, but when I change set 1 to gun, magical WS (TF and WF) don't display correctly. My workaround was just to use set 2 for those, which works fine, but am I missing something?
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 130 131 132