Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » The Pirates' Lair: A Guide to Corsair
The Pirates' Lair: A Guide to Corsair
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 156 157 158
By Afania 2016-10-04 21:12:45
Link | Citer | R

Hi all,

My LS mate Sudox recently updated new version of COR dps spreadsheet, we're happy to share with the community to assist those needs updated spreadsheet for COR.

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/acpy9zkhvbcxcjn/DPS+Calculator+-+Cor_2016_upload.xlsx

This is based on Monte's spreadsheet but the following change has been made, please refer to TO-DO tab for the details:

1) Added some new gears including Ambuscade armor. I'm working on adding more gears in the next update if possible.

2) The ftp of the WS has been adjusted to match bg-wiki data post WS adjustment in 2014.

3)1h and ranged pDif cap has been changed to match the update in 2016 Feb.

4) Changed 119 III empyrean AM to occasionally deal triple dmg. Currently there are no check to determine if 119 I is equipped or not.

5) Added Occasionally deal double to triple dmg aftermath, leaden and QD dmg boost for 119 III Death penalty.

6) Changed triple shot proc rate to 40% base, plus 12% more TS proc rate when empy 119 III body is equipped, and 20% more proc rate from job point category.

7) Fixed the glitch of crit-hit dmg not applying to ranged attack.
(Note: Currently there are no "dead aim" dmg bonus applying to ambu head, please manually add the crit-hit dmg when using ambu head)

8) A new tab for jp and gifts has been added. Which allows the user to input jps they have for each category.

If anyone find any issues, glitches, incorrect calculations or things that broke, please let us know. Thank you. Also I think it would be great if Seha could help with putting it on the first page.

Huge thanks to everyone that helps!
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-04 21:27:12
Link | Citer | R

Thank you for the update!!!

One thing I noticed is a lot of new gear added but no removal of very old gear, I know the BLU spreadhseet they started removing gear so the list for one slot doesn't become 100 choices and half of them no is going to select.

Edit:
Ataktos TP is double listed btw
No Sublime Sushi
No Divine Bullet
Main Hand hit rate is set to 95% acc still o.O
Madrigal is still setup for upto +5 bonus it can goto +6 now with their Ambu JSE cape
Same thing for Prelude
[+]
By Afania 2016-10-04 22:24:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Thank you for the update!!!

One thing I noticed is a lot of new gear added but no removal of very old gear, I know the BLU spreadhseet they started removing gear so the list for one slot doesn't become 100 choices and half of them no is going to select.

Edit:
Ataktos TP is double listed btw
No Sublime Sushi
No Divine Bullet
Main Hand hit rate is set to 95% acc still o.O
Madrigal is still setup for upto +5 bonus it can goto +6 now with their Ambu JSE cape
Same thing for Prelude

I'll work on these, please give me some time, thanks!

D: Completely forgot about mainhand hit rate update
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-04 22:48:41
Link | Citer | R

Carmine Mask +1 Path D and I guess Path D NQ though I don't really see anyone using that.

No Carmine NQ/HQ options for legs/hands.

I know I'm not the only one that made a compromise for their high acc builds going with HQ Path D over Path B.

I also noticed your sheet has Ja_Gear-> Snapshot Set 2 Feet set to a Iuitl and you removed those feet from the list so it messing up the the Calc. Also Ja_Gear-> Barrage Set 2 Ring1/2 are both set to Hajduk +1 which is also removed from the list so messing up too. (IDK why Hajduk +1 was removed)
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-04 23:31:20
Link | Citer | R

Looks like Set Bonus isn't fully integrated yet I take it? (Sorry if I missed this on the ToDO list)
By Afania 2016-10-04 23:49:14
Link | Citer | R

Looks like Set Bonus isn't fully integrated yet I take it? (Sorry if I missed this on the ToDO list)

What do you mean? You mean Carmine and adhemar HQ set bonus?

Edit: Ill collect the feedback and organize gear list a little. Feel free to send a PM about glitches and issues.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-05 05:16:29
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
updated spreadsheet for COR
What about updated enemies?
By Afania 2016-10-05 05:41:41
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
updated spreadsheet for COR
What about updated enemies?

Anyone know I can find the stat info for new enemies?
 Fenrir.Snaps
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-05 11:28:34
Link | Citer | R

Does anybody have verified information on how Crooked Cards is applied in regards to roll bonuses? Like has it been tested that a Crooked Samurai's Roll with bonus is 84 Store TP ((40 + 5*4 + 10)*1.2) or 78 Store TP (40 * 1.2 + 5*4 + 10)?
By Afania 2016-10-05 13:50:33
Link | Citer | R

It should be 84 stp.

I tested a while ago but lost the number, so I just tested again with chaos roll.

Base attack: 982
Crooked No.1 no jon bonus: 1239(26% boost)
No crooked No1 no job bonus:1196(21% boost)

No1 Chaos roll:6.3% Roll bonus:15%
If applied before roll bonus it would be 22.56%, if applied after roll bonus it would be 25.56%.

It looks like crooked card bonus applied after roll bonus.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-10-05 15:20:25
Link | Citer | R

Alright. Thanks
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-06 00:18:14
Link | Citer | R

Ok, updated Spreadsheet.
  • Added a bunch of new gear. Fixed some wrong stats or missing stats on Carmine NQ/HQ heads and haste missing from Herc Vest.

Sublime Sushi NQ/HQ added.

Divine Bullet added.

Mad/Prelude now go upto 6.

Formatted a ton of cells so we don't have many ### displaying. There is still a few even though I formatted. :/

Set Bonus for both Carmine HQ & Adhemar HQ added.

99% Main Hand Acc Cap. One flaw if you set yourself to a staff it will still be 99% main hand even though it should be 95%. Didn't seem that big an issue.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B43n6gNJFxPtMGdpN0phVElqUzg

Combatant's Torqque Skill is not being factored but uts STP is. Give yourself 15 Dagger/Mark/Sword skill for now.

BTW the size of the sheet got about 100KB smaller. I didn't really delete anything I'm guessing because I used Excel 2016 it made it smaller vs Libre Calc/Open Calc that most people use.

Edit: I forgot to increase first hit of 1 handed wses to 99%. I updated the link for this but way its been/is calculated in the spreadsheet is wrong but I didn't fix for now. At least its better then the BLU Spreadsheet that auto says your getting 99% hit rate on first hit. lol

What the COR one is doing is giving it +30% rate to your first hit before the floored hit check at least through. WSes really get +100 acc to first hit. I found a JP Dev post last week from 7~ monthes ago confirming what was tested years ago. Added it BG Wiki Weapon Skill page as reference too.

Edit 2: Figured out why ### was still getting displayed a few places even though I had formatted cells correctly. Cell width wasn't set wide enough.

Things Noticed:
Embrava is using the old formula
I see no Rapid Shot Tier 2.
cRatio is still set to 2.25 for offhand :/
cRatios not updated for Melee WSES
[+]
By Afania 2016-10-06 00:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Huge thanks to all the excel experts!
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-06 01:08:00
Link | Citer | R

One thing I just noticed combatant's torque's skill is not getting factored. I'll look into it. work around for now is custom give yourself 15 dagger/mark/sword skill.
By Afania 2016-10-06 02:17:57
Link | Citer | R

One thing I just noticed combatant's torque's skill is not getting factored. I'll look into it. work around for now is custom give yourself 15 dagger/mark/sword skill.

Is it possible to look into deadaim dmg boost as well?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-06 02:27:46
Link | Citer | R

Is it possible to look into deadaim dmg boost as well?
The simple solution for now is to just do like every spreadsheet has done with ws acc (we put (ws) and add acc to the acc field) is label one of them the heads (ranged) and just put a crit dmg value on it on it. But in my free time I do plan to work on the spreadsheet its way behide. Needs Might Guard added a revamp to cor rolls. GEO spells etc etc
[+]
By tyalangan 2016-10-06 10:36:24
Link | Citer | R

Would you mind adding Pursuer and Rawhide sets? If not I can probably figure out how to add it to my personal download I just assume others might want those sets. They are currently more relevant than Wayfarer or Walahra Turban which are on there.
 Asura.Slazer
user: Slazer
By Asura.Slazer 2016-10-06 16:26:02
Link | Citer | R

Dropping consistent 45k's Leadens Now. If your in the Asura server. Send me a tell to see my gear. Happy hunting fellow CORs!
 Asura.Kunel
user: Kuchane
By Asura.Kunel 2016-10-06 16:30:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Slazer said: »
Dropping consistent 45k's Leadens Now. If your in the Asura server. Send me a tell to see my gear. Happy hunting fellow CORs!

Is this buffed or raw?

I'd be interested in seeing your set!
I'll hit you up if I see you on. ^^
By Afania 2016-10-06 16:32:15
Link | Citer | R

It should be 84 stp.

I tested a while ago but lost the number, so I just tested again with chaos roll.

Base attack: 982
Crooked No.1 no jon bonus: 1239(26% boost)
No crooked No1 no job bonus:1196(21% boost)

No1 Chaos roll:6.3% Roll bonus:15%
If applied before roll bonus it would be 22.56%, if applied after roll bonus it would be 25.56%.

It looks like crooked card bonus applied after roll bonus.
Fenrir.Snaps said: »
Alright. Thanks

Also just FYI, I just updated BG-wiki crooked card bonus page about this info.
 Asura.Slazer
By Asura.Slazer 2016-10-06 16:32:46
Link | Citer | R

This is with just 2rolls I place on myself. I also had sublime on but that barely affects the DMG since I was meleeing
 Asura.Kunel
By Asura.Kunel 2016-10-06 16:35:36
Link | Citer | R

This is with just 2rolls I place on myself. I also had sublime on but that barely affects the DMG since I was meleeing

What monsters, etc. are you averaging this damage on?
 Asura.Slazer
By Asura.Slazer 2016-10-06 16:37:38
Link | Citer | R

T3s reisenjima before geo spells.
 Asura.Slazer
By Asura.Slazer 2016-10-06 16:38:27
Link | Citer | R

And it hits higher for a lot of t2s
 Asura.Kunel
By Asura.Kunel 2016-10-06 16:45:32
Link | Citer | R

And it hits higher for a lot of t2s

And this is with vorseals active, correct?

I need to go in and test out my current set and see what I can pull off.
 Asura.Slazer
By Asura.Slazer 2016-10-06 20:02:37
Link | Citer | R

But do know that my augments are ridiculously out of the world with herc body has m.acc+15 MaB +40 WS dmg +3%. Herd feet have MaB +47 and other stat pukes. Here legs 35+MaB +other stats
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-08 18:12:28
Link | Citer | R

Ok on the copy I been working on...

• Added Indi/GEO Precision, Haste, Torpor, Fury & Fraility.
    Fixed offhand not being bumped to 3.25 cRatio and melee WSes.
    Fixed first hit WS not calculating acc bonus right.
    Added Mighty Guard.
    Working on adding Vorseals.

Todo:
  • Add Acumen and Mala(little harder the spreadsheet wasn't already setup to handle mdb-.)
    Add Wizards roll.

At some point down the line:
Setup the spreadsheet to handle pDif correctly.

Anything you guys can think of to add to it besides gear? As for higher lvl mobs I was thinking of using the fake ones the BLU Spreadsheet had added it seemed to be pretty close when I used it for WoC/Kirin. Till someone comes up with exact numbers for us.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-08 18:14:31
Link | Citer | R

Better than nothing I suppose. Higher targets are kinda due.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-10-09 01:56:24
Link | Citer | R

Hey I don't plan to add much more gear personally to the spread but I had one person offer help in this area so I figured I'd post the this for others.

Here is a spread sheet that is just for gear please only fill in the stats the gear has if it doesn't have a stat that is listed it gets left blank no zeros! If it has a stat that isn't listed at all then it probably doesn't matter and that is why it doesn't have space for it. If its some stat you think is relevant leave a note after all the columns with the state name and amount.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XWowrd0526vWprf8Pkxpk4Ypq2Qjfg2U7GwLE5-7KzY/edit?usp=sharing

Anyone can edit that and save to it so everyone can see whats been already done.

Thank you anyone that does this.

BTW if its a set path augment thien you say Name NQ/HQ(if there is NQ/HQ) D(D would be Path D in this case.) Lets say it had a base 30 acc but path D added 15 more acc then you just list the 45 combined acc.

General roll of thumb for Haste 4% and less is 40 30 20 10. 5% and greater 51 61 71 81 etc. I;m ok if you only list % I can fix quickly.
By Nocki 2016-10-09 03:19:51
Link | Citer | R

Anything you guys can think of to add to it besides gear?

Honor March
It's pretty common for groups that are meleeing stuff.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 116 117 118 ... 156 157 158