Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-08-05 20:17:09
Link | Citer | R

Is there a list of temporarily available Trusts at the moment that won't be available in the future?
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
Serveur: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-08-05 20:40:46
Link | Citer | R

Trying out Nashmeira, Prishe, and Tenzen 2.

Nashmeira still does her super cute attacking animation and seems to be have mainly the same abilities and WSes. She does use Cure V which according to the wiki she didn't previously. She attacks pretty fast but still does pretty garbage damage from what I can tell. Doesn't seem to cast anything but cures. Why are waifu trusts never good.

Tenzen uses ranged attack purely and his own version of Namas Arrow called Oisoya. Seems to have the same light properties as Namas but doesn't do much damage at all. His TP gain isnt very fast either since ranged.

Prishe seems to not cast heals anymore but uses the same WSes.

All 3 seem to do extremely low damage and have basically no upside to their previous incarnations, at least enough to make them usable. Why did these get added?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-08-06 02:09:18
Link | Citer | R

Switched to Sylvie's unity, partly because I love Sylvie but mostly for SCIENCE! Finally unlocked her trust just now, but didn't get to play with it much. All I really saw her cast was Indi-Refresh and Indi-Haste. Of course, seeing as she's new, she probably will start off weak, until we can get some more people doing her RoEs to buff her up. Gonna play with her a bit more tomorrow, along with Balamor and Selh'teus.
By Soraishin 2015-08-06 02:33:56
Link | Citer | R

Unlocked Sylvie (UC) a little while ago, so far she's cast indi-precision , indi-frailty , indi-fury , haste, she's used Entrust and will ready a move called Nott which restores her HP. Indi-Fury gave me a 37.5% atk increase as well. Doesn't physically attack.
By Draylo 2015-08-06 02:48:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Failaras said: »
Trying out Nashmeira, Prishe, and Tenzen 2.

Nashmeira still does her super cute attacking animation and seems to be have mainly the same abilities and WSes. She does use Cure V which according to the wiki she didn't previously. She attacks pretty fast but still does pretty garbage damage from what I can tell. Doesn't seem to cast anything but cures. Why are waifu trusts never good.

Tenzen uses ranged attack purely and his own version of Namas Arrow called Oisoya. Seems to have the same light properties as Namas but doesn't do much damage at all. His TP gain isnt very fast either since ranged.

Prishe seems to not cast heals anymore but uses the same WSes.

All 3 seem to do extremely low damage and have basically no upside to their previous incarnations, at least enough to make them usable. Why did these get added?

Prishe does curaga 4, but I wasn't too impressed with her damage. Balamor does decent dmg though from what I've seen.
 Leviathan.Krysten
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-08-06 04:34:28
Link | Citer | R

im sticking by my guess that in last update(nov) they will have some content either buffing part II or those are only usable ones there gotta be a reason for it.........
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-08-06 04:37:07
Link | Citer | R

No team up effects found out yet i guess?
 Leviathan.Krysten
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-08-06 04:51:30
Link | Citer | R

automatons dont recognize nash II
By Aralays 2015-08-06 11:15:10
Link | Citer | R

Lilisette II does the same as normal Lili except Sensual Dance and Thorned Stance, so is most likely just weaker than the original.

Selh'teus seems to be PLD/SAM, he has both Undead and Demon Killer. His autoattacks deal magical damage, he has two light-elemental weaponskills and can use Rejuvenation for aoe healing. Interestingly I never saw him use Rejuvenation when the party was just me and him and we were both in orange/red HP. He started using it as soon as I added a third partymember.

Abquhbah is gotten when speaking to him after the mission that gives you Nashmeira II. WAR, using h2h (Combo, Bachhand Blow), Berserk, Restraint and Warcry and has an ability called Salaheem Spirit that gives +24 (starts to decay after a short time) to all stats for a minute or so. I'm not sure if he is /MNK but I never saw him countering or using kicks, so I assume not. No synergy with Naja.
 Sylph.Gobbo
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-08-06 12:15:07
Link | Citer | R

Ingrid II seems to be a more melee oriented version of her first self, haven't seen her use Haste. She uses Inexorable Strike which does Magic Damage. Haven't noticed much else.

August is a Tank, uses Sentinel, Reprisal, and Flash. He fights like he does in the BC using all of his Skirmish Weapons to fight. He seemed to favor Alabaster Burst which does Magic Damage. Haven't seen him use Daybreak.

Rosulatia is a Magic Caster, uses only Stone magic and her melee attacks work like Arciela which I'm betting is also Stone based. The WSs I saw her use are Baneful Blades and Matriarchal Fiat.

Edit: August used Daybreak, gave him his wings and access to the rest of his skills including No Quarter. Did 444 damage on a Uragnite in its shell. Pretty sure all these trusts have access to every WS they get in the BC.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-08-06 15:06:32
Link | Citer | R

Used Sylvie while soloing Titan on Easy, she seemed to only cast Indi-Haste, did use Nott though. Didn't cast any nukes, sadly. Though there's only a few people in her unity on Quetz atm, so she probably gets a lot better than she is for me right now...
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-08-06 15:16:57
Link | Citer | R

BG is reporting that Yoran-Oran is a WHM whose behavior is similar to Apururu (-nas, auto-regain, Nott), does not cast haste or use Convert, but has Afflatus: Solace.

Potentially interesting if you're willing to release>resummon, which I say unto you truly I am not.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-08-06 15:18:29
Link | Citer | R

What is the reason for new unities anyway?

If the new leaders aren't particularly different from previous ones and it's not like servers are bustling with people capping all other ones..I dunno, cool I guess to cheer for more characters but still..
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-08-06 15:20:16
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

If the new leaders aren't particularly different from previous ones and it's not like servers are bustling with people capping all other ones..I dunno, cool I guess to cheer for more characters but still..

Tacit admission that Apururu is flat-out better than any other existing one, I guess.

Both of them are reasonable alternatives to her (somebody said Sylvie uses Fury/Frailty but her Entrust is bugged) even if I personally don't see myself switching.

Quote:
Switched to Sylvie's unity, partly because I love Sylvie but mostly for SCIENCE! Finally unlocked her trust just now, but didn't get to play with it much. All I really saw her cast was Indi-Refresh and Indi-Haste.

What job were you on? Obviously she's not dropping Indifresh for a melee.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-08-06 15:29:31
Link | Citer | R

Anyway, it looks like Semih is still Queen Beastmode and nobody's touching Rainemard at low levels ofc, but I'd be interested to see if Balamor can overtake Zeid II for the coveted "only there to buff Qultada's Chaos Roll" slot.
By Soraishin 2015-08-06 15:34:27
Link | Citer | R

Sylvie is pretty good so far, she'll vary the geomancy she uses w/ w/e job you're on or w/e stat you seem to be lacking. When in my DA/TA set which is less than avg item lvl 119 due to thaumas coat she slapped me w/ indi-precision then I changed back to avg item lvl 119 and she swapped up to indi-fury again. Lots of stuff to look at still.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-08-06 15:35:46
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

I'm in Apururu's unity, and until SE implements a healer trust that is as good as (or better), that's where I'll be staying for the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately, everyone else likes Apururu for the same reason, hence why I keep getting the "maximum number of members in unity chat" message frequently, especially during Japanese playtime.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-08-06 15:37:41
Link | Citer | R

I really don't know why they have a limitation on Unity chat participants anyhow, because the only "chat" going on usually consists of "." and "(insert random number)".
By Soraishin 2015-08-06 15:39:57
Link | Citer | R

Should be worth noting that since I was playing 14 when Qultada was available that Sylvie is a great substitute for attack buff with Indi-Fury giving 37.5% attack increase.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-08-06 17:26:36
Link | Citer | R

ScaevolaBahamut said: »
Quote:
Switched to Sylvie's unity, partly because I love Sylvie but mostly for SCIENCE! Finally unlocked her trust just now, but didn't get to play with it much. All I really saw her cast was Indi-Refresh and Indi-Haste.

What job were you on? Obviously she's not dropping Indifresh for a melee.
I was on RUN, but I think I was out of her range the time I saw her cast Indi-Refresh, so she might've just been putting it up for my other Trusts, since they were running lower on MP (I rarely run anywhere close to low on MP on RUN with Refresh II from Koru-Moru).

Played with Sylvie a bit more in Escha. She casts Haste and Erase, so she's seemingly /WHM. Didn't notice cures, but I had Karaha-Baruha out to take care of that, and /WHM trusts tend to wait until lower HP than WHM mains. She has 50 TP/tick regain, I forgot to mention earlier. She won't move into range, so if you want her Indi-spell, you need to move over to her. Also, she changed her greeting quote, so maybe she's getting more points? Previously she would say "Heya! ...I'm Sylvie...... the geomonger--I mean, geomancer!" but last time I summoned her, she said "Wow, great going with all those Unity acolytes! You're our real...... "'a' in the hole!" ...Is that how you say that?" (Did I mention how much I love Sylvie? XD)
[+]
By Soraishin 2015-08-06 17:53:04
Link | Citer | R

Keep your paws off my Sylvie
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-08-06 17:56:53
Link | Citer | R

If Sylvie's AI turns out to be good (uses Fury for my DDs) I would totally use her over Apururu. There are plenty of good healing trusts, Apururu has mana efficiency which is nice but Karaha has barspells and pretty high damage output. For attack buffing trusts your talking Excenmille [s] which is something like 15% for 3/5 minutes, not even comparable to fury.

The problem will be convincing people to drop their precious Apururu so that I don't lose my first place Unity bonus on gear.
By Soraishin 2015-08-06 18:14:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Failaras said: »
If Sylvie's AI turns out to be good (uses Fury for my DDs) I would totally use her over Apururu. There are plenty of good healing trusts, Apururu has mana efficiency which is nice but Karaha has barspells and pretty high damage output. For attack buffing trusts your talking Excenmille [s] which is something like 15% for 3/5 minutes, not even comparable to fury.

The problem will be convincing people to drop their precious Apururu so that I don't lose my first place Unity bonus on gear.

I'd rather be seen w/ Sylvie over that creepy little taru
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-08-06 21:42:19
Link | Citer | R

I'd also rather be seen with Sylvie but I aint losin all my max unity gear bonuses!
By Soraishin 2015-08-06 21:46:24
Link | Citer | R

I was in Ayame (UC) since the start till yesterday, I gave up on bonuses a long time ago ; ;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Soraishin 2015-08-06 21:54:11
Link | Citer | R

she knows how i like it
By Ruaumoko 2015-08-09 05:35:33
Link | Citer | R

The properties of August's attacks vary on the weapon he uses during his various attack animations.

Sword Slashes: Slashing
Twin Axe Slash: Slashing
Hand-to-Hand Combo: Blunt
Polearm Thrust: Piercing
Magic Arrow Rain: Magical
Staff Attack: Magical

This explains why some people were observing his auto-attacks occasionally hitting considerably harder under certain circumstances. You can notice his bow and staff attacks hitting pretty hard with Indi-Acumen and Geo-Malaise active and notice his Hand-to-Hand attack hitting Dragaur pretty hard.

Daybreak seems to increase all of his attributes and gives him a considerable Store TP effect. It also seems to give him an increase amount of Damage Taken-%.

He has unique dialogue with Rosalutia and Arciela. Unknown if they boost each other.

As a tank August does a very good job. He uses Crusade, Flash, Provoke, Reprisal, cures himself, and seems to have a fair amount of native enmity bonus. I've also noticed him taking surprisingly little damage from targets which should be hitting him hard but for some reason aren't.

He's a solid trust, very good option.
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 70 71 72