Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 70 71 72
 Asura.Vinedrius
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-08-09 06:24:40
Link | Citer | R

Update notes say they made tank trusts better at enmity generation but lately I am having trouble with Amchuchu. If August is simply better at holding hate, I will just retire her.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-08-09 07:27:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm confused...

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T CLEARED RoV!!!\

*ah-hum*

From RoV you get:

- Tenzen II
- Prishe II
- Nashmeira II
- Balamor
- Selt'heus

I also got Abquhbah (Naja's assistant).

Yet I see all this talk about August, Ingrid II and some others?
How do you get these? Probably related to Adoulin missions is my guess?
 Sylph.Oraen
Serveur: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-08-09 07:35:01
Link | Citer | R

Sinister Reign.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-08-09 09:05:55
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Sinister Reign.

Oh I see. I still need to complete the Adoulin missions...
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-08-10 02:18:29
Link | Citer | R

A LS mate was testing Balamor on a Knotted Root and said Balamor was hitting for 300~ while his melee hits only did 50~ Balamor bypasses damage resistance, maybe? Did anyone else notice this against a similar target?

Edit: Is Mumor II any good?
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2015-08-10 17:12:41
Link | Citer | R

Are there any temporarily available Trusts at the moment?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By charlo999 2015-08-10 17:31:18
Link | Citer | R

It's magic damage you can get his hits up to 2k+ on geo with magic att+ and -magic def buffs.
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-08-11 01:28:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Are there any temporarily available Trusts at the moment?

Yes, Mumor II from the Sunbreeze Festival and Ullegore/Uka/Star Sibyl/Lhe/Kuyin from August login campaign.

Sunbreeze Festival event is the same challenge as the previous years. Syncronize the final 4 dance moves with Mumor on her target > Get the costume set from Moogle > Repeat > Get Mumor II from Moogle.

http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sunbreeze_Festival_2015/Guide
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/login/login26.html

charlo999 said: »
It's magic damage you can get his hits up to 2k+ on geo with magic att+ and -magic def buffs.

Interesting :o He would be a very good damage source for soloing with trusts on GEO, then (most likely CPing).
[+]
By Draylo 2015-08-11 01:43:59
Link | Citer | R

I think Rosulatia (the plant) works the same way except her auto's are earth based. I noticed her doing like 800 with the vines coming from the ground auto attack.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-08-11 02:15:39
Link | Citer | R

Anybody willing to share some info on Mumor II? Didn't get a chance to do the event myself yet.
 Cerberus.Elvyn
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Elvyn87
By Cerberus.Elvyn 2015-08-11 03:43:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Anybody willing to share some info on Mumor II? Didn't get a chance to do the event myself yet.

She's a Nuker oddly enough.

Has a Dual Wield look, but seems to use both weapons at the same time.

Use's Tier III/IV/V nukes depending on the mobs elemental weakness
(Nukes are closer to RDM DMG base than a BLM with Tier IV coming out at about 800ish on EM Mobs)

Builds TP to use WS based on the Festival (Neo Crystal Jig etc.) seems to average at about 2500dmg (ish)

Quick Aesthetic edit; She has a custom Dual Wield stance and attack animations, she wears the "new" Festival Dress and she... Skips... instead of running....
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-08-13 01:14:00
Link | Citer | R

I played with Mumor II a bit too, but I'm still curious to see if she'll use Eternal Vana Illusion. I've seen the 4 normal ones, obviously. She only used Thunder nukes on Twitherym... would've figured they'd be weak to ice or wind.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 01:19:54
Link | Citer | R

So, upon zoning into Whitegate I got a message in my log saying that I received Ciphers for Zeid II, Tenzen II, and Prishe II. I already received all of them previously, so something strange is going on. Is anyone else seeing weird glitches like this?
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-08-13 01:50:57
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So, upon zoning into Whitegate I got a message in my log saying that I received Ciphers for Zeid II, Tenzen II, and Prishe II. I already received all of them previously, so something strange is going on. Is anyone else seeing weird glitches like this?

It isn't a glitch. They made a fix yesterday for an issue causing people to get stuck at a certain point in RoV missions and made it so for compensation that when you zone into Whitegate, you get those ciphers but it also applies to those who had already obtained them normally.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news24205.shtml
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2015-08-13 05:44:26
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
I played with Mumor II a bit too, but I'm still curious to see if she'll use Eternal Vana Illusion. I've seen the 4 normal ones, obviously. She only used Thunder nukes on Twitherym... would've figured they'd be weak to ice or wind.
The original Mumor not using it always pissed me off.
Perhaps she only gains access with Uka out?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2015-08-13 06:02:56
Link | Citer | R

I'm gonna try her with Uka and Ullegore out once we can get Ullegore. :3
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-08-13 18:12:05
Link | Citer | R

would someone explain how the heck i get the ciphers from the sunbreeze festival???
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-13 18:13:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vinedrius said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It isn't a glitch. They made a fix yesterday for an issue causing people to get stuck at a certain point in RoV missions and made it so for compensation that when you zone into Whitegate, you get those ciphers but it also applies to those who had already obtained them normally.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news24205.shtml

Excellent, thank you.
By chouzan 2015-08-14 09:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Along with Balamor, what other trusts have auto-attacks that are magic based damage?
 Odin.Rikiyame
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2015-08-14 11:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »
would someone explain how the heck i get the ciphers from the sunbreeze festival???

Mumor and Mumor II are the only ones. Just keep doing the event in the new outfit. Ullegore and Uka are from login (Uka is repeat and Ullegore is the new one) plus some other repeats.
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-08-14 11:46:53
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »

Yesterday I did see her use Eternal Final Heart, I think she was attempting to Skillchain with.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2015-08-14 12:00:25
Link | Citer | R

I got MumorI by syncing maybe 5 normal dances? Then talking to the moogle. To get MumorII you need to sync all 4 finishing dances onto Ullegore(the dances she does after Uka is defeated) then talk to the moogle to get the outfit, then do another set of 4 finishing moves then talk to the moogle again to get Mumor II.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-08-14 12:05:14
Link | Citer | R

chouzan said: »
Along with Balamor, what other trusts have auto-attacks that are magic based damage?
Um, Mildaurion?
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-08-14 12:09:20
Link | Citer | R

Mildaurion's are actually ranged. Best way to test these things are on those "only takes X damage type" enemies in Zi'tah and Ro'Maeve.

Arciela's are light or dark, based on whichever mode she's in. August's asuran fists and bow are light, rest are physical. Rosulatia is mostly earth.
 Sylph.Gobbo
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2015-08-14 12:10:10
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Um, Mildaurion?

Nope, her melee attacks are physical. The only ones I noticed that are magic are Balamor, Arciela, Rosulatia, and August. Rosy and August have Naakual style attacks where the damage type is based on how they attack. August's Bow and H2H swings are Light, his Axe/Dagger combo is Slashing, and his Shield Bash/Sword Swing is Blunt. I forgot which one of Rosy's attacks are physical. Balamor's attacks are all darkness, and Arciela's attacks are Light or Dark depending on which Bellatrix she has up.

Edit: Slightly beaten!
 Fenrir.Shinun
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-08-14 12:55:10
Link | Citer | R

What's the best way to get your UC Trust unlocked.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-08-14 13:08:31
Link | Citer | R

Basically, do unity RoE quests. I'm not sure if the shared RoE's count for unlocking the trust, but I usually do a couple of those along with a couple of the unity-specific quests.

Partying with someone in your unity and doing the "kill 10 mobs with unity leader" quest *seems* to speed things up, but I could be mistaken.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-08-14 13:20:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
I got MumorI by syncing maybe 5 normal dances? Then talking to the moogle. To get MumorII you need to sync all 4 finishing dances onto Ullegore(the dances she does after Uka is defeated) then talk to the moogle to get the outfit, then do another set of 4 finishing moves then talk to the moogle again to get Mumor II.

How/where is this done? I had talked to a moogle in windy walls and say the little troupe fight there as well. Didnt get much further then that tho (was finishing rhapsodies).
By charlo999 2015-08-14 13:43:31
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Um, Mildaurion?

Nope, her melee attacks are physical. The only ones I noticed that are magic are Balamor, Arciela, Rosulatia, and August. Rosy and August have Naakual style attacks where the damage type is based on how they attack. August's Bow and H2H swings are Light, his Axe/Dagger combo is Slashing, and his Shield Bash/Sword Swing is Blunt. I forgot which one of Rosy's attacks are physical. Balamor's attacks are all darkness, and Arciela's attacks are Light or Dark depending on which Bellatrix she has up.

Edit: Slightly beaten!

On this I've found when on geo amchucha arciela balamor rosulatia apu to be a very strong setup put up MAB -mdef and entrust haste.
When I get August I'll swap him to tank then I have 4 trusts doing a lot of damage. A lot of fun.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 70 71 72