Iota Ring Worth It?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Iota Ring Worth It?
Iota Ring Worth It?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Odin.Lowblow
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2010-04-10 14:42:42
Link | Citer | R

Lol I liked the part where the person who gave up @ 4 attempts on swift commented on a player using Iota was gimp.

Quite the contridiction.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
Serveur: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-10 14:53:51
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Gals stop it please. If you have a mage job, Omega ring would be a better choice for you.

You obviously didn't read the OP lol.

Sorry, I didnt... I got excited seeing a catfight <.<

The other half was more towards Kozuki, she has a mage job no? Getting Omega ring would be her first choice no?

I am sure the OP knows by now if he wants to get it or not.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
Serveur: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-04-10 14:54:11
Link | Citer | R

Point remains, you go out of your way to get a ring that isnt as good as something you can get from the AH.

It would be like getting Hedlong, if Hedlong was R/ex, and Swift could easily be bought on the AH.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-10 14:56:36
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Point remains, you go out of your way to get a ring that isnt as good as something you can get from the AH.
Woodsman is only situationally better than Iota. Works other way around too. Iota is situationally equal to Woodsman (for DD)and better over all.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-04-10 14:59:33
Link | Citer | R

And Snipers and Blood ring?
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-10 15:01:04
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:

It would be like getting Hedlong, if Hedlong was R/ex, and Swift could easily be bought on the AH.

Nobody would care about Kozuki's Headlong Belt if she didn't make that stupid remark straight away though!
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-10 15:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Same deal. If your dex is odd before adding iota, then it's better. If your dex is even (only 4 acc) then woodsman/sniper/blood are better. If you have iota on your 2hander, and have odd dex on your 1hander, there's no reason to get a sniper/woodsman/blood. inv-1
[+]
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-04-10 15:01:22
Link | Citer | R

Seems to me someone said something silly then gets flamed for it so they get some of their male sexually deprived LS members to defend them in the hope they may get laid as a reward.

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-10 15:01:31
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

Nobody would care about Kozuki's Headlong Belt if she didn't make that stupid remark straight away though!
Vbelt or bust
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-10 15:02:36
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

Vbelt or bust

Tell that to KA. I lost track @ 40... ;;
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-10 15:03:11
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

Vbelt or bust

Tell that to KA. I lost track @ 40... ;;
1/2 :) and solo'd
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-04-10 15:04:51
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Dirtyfinger said:
Seems to me someone said something silly then gets flamed for it so they get some of their male sexually deprived LS members to defend them in the hope they may get laid as a reward.

Thank you for adding nothing to the discussion and instead resorting to pointless name calling.
 Odin.Ahligieri
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2010-04-10 15:06:56
Link | Citer | R

Veg do you think a SAM/WAR or /DNC could solo KA? Sans NPC - haven't leveled mine :(
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-10 15:09:01
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Ahligieri said:
Veg do you think a SAM/WAR or /DNC could solo KA? Sans NPC - haven't leveled mine :(

I've seen an averagely geared SAM/DNC solo it before, but it was a close fight. Can't remember if he had an NPC or not though.
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
1/2 :) and solo'd

Another reason to hate you!
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-04-10 15:09:13
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:
Odin.Dirtyfinger said:

Thank you for adding nothing to the discussion and instead resorting to pointless name calling.

It's true! All 20 of your posts on FFXIAH have been on this thread defending said person. Also I didn't call you any names, just pointing it out for you.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-04-10 15:10:06
Link | Citer | R

Sorry, pointless insults.
 Leviathan.Aneu
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-04-10 15:23:02
Link | Citer | R

That was well worth the time reading, hilarious. All I'll add is that this thread needs to put Iota in perspective as more of a 2Hers ring. Reading 5 ACC > 4 ACC gets old when this is obviously a 2Hers ring (As far as TPing is concerned). To those of us who have jobs that TP in heavy DEX (Haidate, Aurum, Rajas, Haubergeon, etc on my WAR) it won't in fact be hard to break another crit tier. Regardless, if you have nothing to spend your ichor on there's no harm in getting this. I do agree that the mages items from Ein are much more worth getting first.

Owning this does not make you a bad player, it's better than all 5 ACC alternatives for 2Hers (As far as ACC is concerned). Those of you who can't make use of the DEX because you don't TP in much DEX to begin with like homam jobs or 1Hers don't go around saying this is trash because some of us can break crit tiers with it.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-04-10 15:25:52
Link | Citer | R

I think this is what people dont seem to be getting. She meant one handers, not 2 handers.

I mean the same as well. If you are 2 hander, yes, its better cause of how dex is worked out for 2 handers, but for 1 handers, other rings are better.
 Siren.Maximillion
Serveur: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-04-10 15:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:
I think this is what people dont seem to be getting. She meant one handers, not 2 handers.

I mean the same as well. If you are 2 hander, yes, its better cause of how dex is worked out for 2 handers, but for 1 handers, other rings are better.

She did not mention 1-hander anywhere in that post of hers before flaming. Either she should learn sentence structuring or just shut the *** up and move on instead of dragging this pointless thread. :(

inb4 I get attacked by both of them.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-04-10 15:33:43
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:

I think when you see your friend making stupid posts you should message her and tell her to stop being a ***(no pun intended) instead of joining the discussion and further moving it away by insulting people and their gear.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-04-10 15:34:24
Link | Citer | R

Lord you so mad Kozuki :) I was only making fun of your hypocrisy and check out my other two chars if you wanna pass more judgments

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=31303

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1259682

im sooooo gimp on a 3rd acct, be mad moar ;P
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-04-10 15:35:38
Link | Citer | R

She said on page 2 shes aware its fine for 2 handers, but not good for 1 handers.

Or did you just happen to gloss over that?
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-04-10 15:36:49
Link | Citer | R

Kimble, in your defense of the ogre has she slept with you?
[+]
 Siren.Maximillion
Serveur: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-04-10 15:37:38
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:
She said on page 2 shes aware its fine for 2 handers, but not good for 1 handers.

And then she/it told Airbag to go *** himself or did you gloss over that too?
[+]
By yuenna 2010-04-10 15:38:01
Link | Citer | R

I,ve read all this and i was just wondering how useful Iota would be for a Dancer ?
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-04-10 15:39:18
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Airbag said:
Lord you so mad Kozuki :) I was only making fun of your hypocrisy and check out my other two chars if you wanna pass more judgments

bumping this until i get an apology
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-10 15:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:

Yeah we did. That's generally what happens when you say something like this:
Sylph.Kozuki said:
Iota ring is crap FOR ONE HANDERS, whenever I see someone using it ON A ONE HAND JOB I know they're a bad player.

...in their opening post. It's just tragically pathetic that she edited the caps part in.
[+]
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-04-10 15:40:20
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Airbag said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:

bumping this until i get an apology

bump
 Seraph.Rafik
Serveur: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-04-10 15:40:58
Link | Citer | R

Airbag edited Kozukis post, when he quoted her. Go back and read it on page one..... That is when it all started.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-04-10 15:41:35
Link | Citer | R

I really don't care what she said, and that she hurt peoples feelings. Im sticking to the actual discussion. Iota ring is not good for 1 handers, there are better rings, Iota ring is fine for 2 handers.

If you have a problem with how she treats people that's fine, believe me, she will tell you I get on her all the time for just jumping to insults and not making a civil discussion about things.

But just because you dont like how she said it, doesnt mean the point is incorrect.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7