20 rupees.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-03-27 17:34:53
Link | Citer | R

You have two threads in the same area for the same request.
[+]
 Kujata.Omerta
Serveur: Kujata
user: arouis
By Kujata.Omerta 2010-03-27 17:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Im aware - the other is apparentaly more confusing than this title
 Alexander.Nepharite
Serveur: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-03-27 17:35:51
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
You have two threads in the same area for the same request.

the other thread was misleading, had to be remade
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-03-27 17:47:25
Link | Citer | R

In the other thread he was trying to Sell Jesus.

Realizing this he decided he wanted to buy a Joyeuse instead.

^_^
[+]
 Kujata.Omerta
By Kujata.Omerta 2010-03-27 17:50:42
Link | Citer | R

That is exactly what it was, /grin
 Shiva.Darkshade
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-03-27 17:57:46
Link | Citer | R

This should be moved to the Valefor subforum.
 Ifrit.Preluder
Serveur: Ifrit
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-03-27 18:15:20
Link | Citer | R

No you cant buy a joyeuse. why because its r/ex. if your trying to get someone to kill it for you thats just silly. just get TOD and find a 75 nin/dnc and a healer to kill it when it pops. if you dont have any friends with those jobs just do a shout offering like 50-100k to come hang out with you in ssg for a couple hours while window is up.
 Bismarck.Animaal
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Animaal
By Bismarck.Animaal 2010-03-27 18:17:47
Link | Citer | R

i wouldn't sit in ssg for hours with a random person for 1mil lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-27 18:18:30
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Preluder said:
No you cant buy a joyeuse. why because its r/ex. if your trying to get someone to kill it for you thats just silly. just get TOD and find a 75 nin/dnc and a healer to kill it when it pops. if you dont have any friends with those jobs just do a shout offering like 50-100k to come hang out with you in ssg for a couple hours while window is up.

Lol... that makes no sense...

I know someone who sold a Joyeuse for 3M. And Charybdis window is huge.. 8-16hr repop. Most people can barely get friends to sit in a zone for 8 hours waiting for a NM to pop let alone random strangers. I would hope to get a hell of a lot more then 100k for wasting 8hrs for some stranger.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-27 18:20:44
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Preluder said:

You know how many different pieces of R/E gear I've seen being sold in /sh's? It's not like his request is ridiculous, it's done all the time, you pay money they kill the MOB, you lot the drop.
[+]
 Ifrit.Preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-03-27 18:23:43
Link | Citer | R

charby is averge 1-4 hour camp when you know time of death. yes it can be alot longer but only if your unlucky. and considering you can farm there between PH pops. getting 100k would not be that bad. Paying 3 mil is ridicouls since its a 100% drop. just make some friends
[+]
 Cerberus.Mander
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Mander
By Cerberus.Mander 2010-03-27 18:27:20
Link | Citer | R

It's actually 8+ the window goes on infinitely until it pops. Just as every window goes by though the chance of it popping increases. I've camped this guy for 12 hours straight one time until it popped.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-03-27 18:28:21
Link | Citer | R

You don't even need friends. You have a 75 RDM and it's an easy solo if you know wtf you're doing.
[+]
 Ifrit.Preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-03-27 18:35:24
Link | Citer | R

yea i know the window is 8+. i was saying if you knew tod then head down there 8 hours after and he usualy pops within 1-4 hrs when in the window. and if unlucky and can take along time ive seen him pop at 16 from last tod.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-03-27 18:43:15
Link | Citer | R

3 mil? More like 1 mil.
[+]
Serveur: Remora
By Remora.Morbidthrasher 2010-03-27 18:53:33
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Preluder said:

lol, you really are ridiculous. You do realize that first of all, 50-100k is nothing when many people are willing to pay 800k-1mil for this sword. Second of all, I'm sure NOT ONE single person who doesn't have a Joyeuse for themselves yet would decide to go down there knowing that the window is open or will be open soon.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-27 19:33:36
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
3 mil? More like 1 mil.

Really, someone bought Joy on our server for 3m. People get desperate. Not saying thats what everyone charges just saying it can get pretty high if you don't have people to help you

edit: especially if groups are camping them to sell which i knew someone who use to do that
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nomad
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2010-03-27 19:43:19
Link | Citer | R

lol funny how this thread has been moved off topic, slightly.

To the OP, I'd help ya kill chary... if I was on that server.
 Kujata.Omerta
By Kujata.Omerta 2010-03-27 19:45:09
Link | Citer | R

Id pay 1 Mill, but no more.
 Kujata.Omerta
By Kujata.Omerta 2010-03-27 21:21:34
Link | Citer | R

BUMP
 Valefor.Ryukuro
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-03-27 22:11:45
Link | Citer | R

You're a *** tool dude, can anyone say hasnofriends? joyuese, seriously? go camp the *** ToD and get some friends (if u have any) to come help you kill it....dont need many people....
 Valefor.Midknight
user: Midknight
By Valefor.Midknight 2010-03-27 22:23:14
Link | Citer | R

I'll solo Charybdis for you for 1 million gil. Based on the following conditions though:
1) 500k up front when we start camping, and the remaining 500k upon a successful kill before you cast lot on the drop. If we don't get claim I'll keep helping you until we do, but you're not getting that first 500k back once I've been hired and invested time in this.
2) You obtain the time of death (you'll need a Gold Beastcoin and some form of Sneak to reach camp). If you absolutely can't do this on your own, I'll get ToD for an extra 100k.
3) You help claim the mob in case of competition. I'll try to help with claim, but as RDM/NIN I don't think Dia is going to beat someone else with Provoke considering how small the spawn area is.
4) I'm not responsible if you cast lots but have 80/80 inventory and end up losing the drop. I'm also not responsible for helping you navigate Sea Serpent's Grotto or providing you with Sneak.
5) (OPTIONAL) If you can kill the other Devil Manta that spawns in Charby's room during the fight itself, that'd be helpful. If not, I'll bring someone else to do it. No biggie either way. The fight itself takes me about an hour and 20 minutes.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
Serveur: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-27 22:36:59
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Midknight said:
I'll solo Charybdis for you for 1 million gil. Based on the following conditions though:
1) 500k up front when we start camping, and the remaining 500k upon a successful kill before you cast lot on the drop. If we don't get claim I'll keep helping you until we do, but you're not getting that first 500k back once I've been hired and invested time in this.
2) You obtain the time of death (you'll need a Gold Beastcoin and some form of Sneak to reach camp). If you absolutely can't do this on your own, I'll get ToD for an extra 100k.
3) You help claim the mob in case of competition. I'll try to help with claim, but as RDM/NIN I don't think Dia is going to beat someone else with Provoke considering how small the spawn area is.
4) I'm not responsible if you cast lots but have 80/80 inventory and end up losing the drop. I'm also not responsible for helping you navigate Sea Serpent's Grotto or providing you with Sneak.
5) (OPTIONAL) If you can kill the other Devil Manta that spawns in Charby's room during the fight itself, that'd be helpful. If not, I'll bring someone else to do it. No biggie either way. The fight itself takes me about an hour and 20 minutes.

i do believe that is air tight captain lol.
[+]
 Remora.Jekyll
user: surfjam04
By Remora.Jekyll 2010-03-27 22:43:17
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
You're a *** tool dude, can anyone say hasnofriends? joyuese, seriously? go camp the *** ToD and get some friends (if u have any) to come help you kill it....dont need many people....

Who said they did not have friends? Maybe their friends do not have a job that could easily assist in this fight.
Ifrit.Preluder said:
charby is averge 1-4 hour camp when you know time of death. yes it can be alot longer but only if your unlucky. and considering you can farm there between PH pops. getting 100k would not be that bad. Paying 3 mil is ridicouls since its a 100% drop. just make some friends

There have been documented instances in which Charybdis did not drop a Joyeuse, it is more like 99.99%. Not that this is what this thread is about. But I just wanted to correct you.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-27 23:36:26
Link | Citer | R

I thought the only time it doesn't drop is if everyone has a Joyeuse already.
[+]
 Bismarck.Corolie
user: Corolie
By Bismarck.Corolie 2010-03-27 23:38:19
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
You don't even need friends. You have a 75 RDM and it's an easy solo if you know wtf you're doing.

lol some ppl don't have these insanely mad RDM skillz tho XD
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-03-27 23:49:28
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Midknight said:
/thread
[+]
 Remora.Laphine
By Remora.Laphine 2010-03-28 00:26:52
Link | Citer | R

I've actually been paid 4M for a joy. Only time i ever camped that thing, and it was the last time i did for almost an year (/trauma). The buyer was very generous of course, but we stayed there for 11h or something. A freaking pain.

If i ever merc this again i would like to be paid by the hour lol. Idk maybe 200k an hour? Its the fairest way i can think of. The buyer has a chance to pay incredibly cheap for an awesome item (50k if it pops on the first window ) and i would have a chance to get big moneyz as the time passes by lol.
First Page 2