Joyeuse {Sell?} How Much? - Valefor
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-28 00:37:43
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Laphine said:
I've actually been paid 4M for a joy. Only time i ever camped that thing, and it was the last time i did for almost an year (/trauma). The buyer was very generous of course, but we stayed there for 11h or something. A freaking pain.

If i ever merc this again i would like to be paid by the hour lol. Idk maybe 200k an hour? Its the fairest way i can think of. The buyer has a chance to pay incredibly cheap for an awesome item (50k if it pops on the first window ) and i would have a chance to get big moneyz as the time passes by lol.

this probably wouldn't last too well if its gonna be a pain and take one of those freak 16 hours AFTER window opening like it did me... and the person hiring will lose interest after ~5 hours or when the pay starts getting HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. and just tell you to go screw off and not get payed a dime for 5 hours of helping with it.

i just got lucky and had a RL friend who also plays. and a online friend on when i got him to pop with nobody to clam him...
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-28 00:41:23
Link | Citer | R

PS: ometra, completely out of subject and I'm not exactly sure how to put this nicely. your sig is... eh.. not a good note on ya.. you look nice an all. but the image just says "hore/***" get a top on and some sexy undergarments and take a pic.. preferably with something better then a web cam. again. srry i couldn't put that any nicer
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Zenshiro
Serveur: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Zenshiro 2010-03-28 00:55:47
Link | Citer | R

The Joytoy NM is now like 8hour :) i remember when my gf did it she was there for 18+hours. When i did it gone too 8hour pretty hard Fight without the right ppl. I just kill the NM few hours ago help a Japanese kill it on my monk. Pretty fun fight i wish i was on your world i would have help you for free ; ;
 Sylph.Sindri
Serveur: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-28 02:07:48
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Nepharite said:
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
You have two threads in the same area for the same request.

the other thread was misleading, had to be remade

Could have re-posted or edited the OP.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-03-28 02:18:30
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Sindri said:
Alexander.Nepharite said:
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
You have two threads in the same area for the same request.

the other thread was misleading, had to be remade

Could have re-posted or edited the OP.
Actually, no--unfortunately, currently only admins have the power to edit titles. I've trashed the other one.
 Kujata.Omerta
Serveur: Kujata
user: arouis
By Kujata.Omerta 2010-03-28 07:14:40
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
You're a *** tool dude, can anyone say hasnofriends? joyuese, seriously? go camp the *** ToD and get some friends (if u have any) to come help you kill it....dont need many people....

You sir, are a ***. Nice to meet you.
Valefor.Midknight said:
I'll solo Charybdis for you for 1 million gil. Based on the following conditions though:
1) 500k up front when we start camping, and the remaining 500k upon a successful kill before you cast lot on the drop. If we don't get claim I'll keep helping you until we do, but you're not getting that first 500k back once I've been hired and invested time in this.
2) You obtain the time of death (you'll need a Gold Beastcoin and some form of Sneak to reach camp). If you absolutely can't do this on your own, I'll get ToD for an extra 100k.
3) You help claim the mob in case of competition. I'll try to help with claim, but as RDM/NIN I don't think Dia is going to beat someone else with Provoke considering how small the spawn area is.
4) I'm not responsible if you cast lots but have 80/80 inventory and end up losing the drop. I'm also not responsible for helping you navigate Sea Serpent's Grotto or providing you with Sneak.
5) (OPTIONAL) If you can kill the other Devil Manta that spawns in Charby's room during the fight itself, that'd be helpful. If not, I'll bring someone else to do it. No biggie either way. The fight itself takes me about an hour and 20 minutes.

I'll message you in game, thanks for your reply ^ ^
 Kujata.Akeda
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-03-28 09:05:43
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Danz said:
PS: ometra, completely out of subject and I'm not exactly sure how to put this nicely. your sig is... eh.. not a good note on ya.. you look nice an all. but the image just says "hore/***" get a top on and some sexy undergarments and take a pic.. preferably with something better then a web cam. again. srry i couldn't put that any nicer

Hmm ... I always thought Omerta was a guy.
 Kujata.Omerta
user: arouis
By Kujata.Omerta 2010-03-28 09:27:23
Link | Citer | R

i am lol