Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-03-22 18:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Calatilla said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Bismarck.Danz said:
Panetiere Furnishing: An ornate wall-mounted cabinet of San d'Orian make, traditionally used for storing bread and other perishable foodstuffs. Storage: 65 <--- WAIT WHAT yea. its a shamed storage stuff caps at 80 >.> i capped that with consoles to get my lightning element buff when i take down my bed/basty banner. that much storage is... well.. overkill XD. i guss if you want to free up mog storage space from all that funature in just 2 peaces and have the emptiest looking mog-house ever lol PS: watch it require 4x devine lumber or something stupid like that lol
I have 14 chars on my main account... ~5 on my second account... Being able to get one piece of furniture for 65 storage spaces on my crafters = win.

With the soon to be lvl increase and the addition of new gears etc maybe SE decided to increase moghouse sizes.

We can only hope
overkill on the characters
 Bahamut.Aeronis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-03-22 19:10:50
Link | Citer | R

I found the evolith stuff to be pretty good for BRDs. Fast Cast + Song acc or -% song cast time. Can't really think of any other use though, lol.
 Ifrit.Wyclef
Serveur: Ifrit
user: wyclef
By Ifrit.Wyclef 2010-03-22 20:41:59
Link | Citer | R

um.. oops previous post went wrong.

i didn't want to browse trough 7 pages of posts to find out if someone allready asked what i want to know but here goes:

which area's are opened up in the past in this update?
all i can find is that campaign is now available in the Zvahl castles but is SE adding other new areas to the past now to?
i'm kinda hoping jungle (S) or altepa (S) one's. does anyone know more about this?!
 Shiva.Darkshade
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-03-22 22:38:30
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone know of anyone who has updated lists for ModelViewer or AltanaView? I don't know if Mortama does it anymore. http://www.killingifrit.com/forums/topic/148935-model-vieweraltana-viewerewh-viewerffxitool-update-291009/
 Unicorn.Unleashhell
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Unleashhell 2010-03-22 22:56:37
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kryptik said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... I thought we where getting A skill..meh i guess i cant QQ we at least getting B..sheesh way to go SE

With the augmented H2H PUP would have been able to get a higher skill then MNK I believe. That's possible why they only made it a B+ rating.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
Serveur: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-03-22 23:03:40
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Darkshade said:
Quote:
Selbina Earring — Selbina Waystone, Silver Earring
Mhaura Earring — Mhaura Waystone, Silver Earring
Duchy Earring — Duchy Waystone, Silver Earring
Rabao Earring — Rabao Waystone, Silver Earring
Kazham Earring — Kazham Waystone, Silver Earring
Norg Earring — Norg Waystone, Silver Earring
Kingdom Earring — Kingdm. Waystone, Silver Earring
Republic Earring — Repub. Waystone, Silver Earring
Federation Earring — Feder. Waystone, Silver Earring
Mother of god...

Srsly?? Couldn't they just have given us ONE ring and let us chose which town?? /goodbye 9 inventory slots.(well maybe 4 atleast)
 Leviathan.Auraeon
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Auraeon
By Leviathan.Auraeon 2010-03-23 02:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Unleashhell said:
Phoenix.Kryptik said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... I thought we where getting A skill..meh i guess i cant QQ we at least getting B..sheesh way to go SE

With the augmented H2H PUP would have been able to get a higher skill then MNK I believe. That's possible why they only made it a B rating.

Agreed. Even now with B+ skill, PUP can get up to 289 skill (not counting the +5 skill belt that only works with MNK sub, because that's just ghetto.) MNK as it is, can only get a max of 299 skill.

That only gives MNK 10 skill more than PUP, if not counting the MNK sub belt that PUP can wear.
 Siren.Narayan
Serveur: Siren
user: Narayan
By Siren.Narayan 2010-03-24 13:09:52
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Darkshade said:
Does anyone know of anyone who has updated lists for ModelViewer or AltanaView? I don't know if Mortama does it anymore. http://www.killingifrit.com/forums/topic/148935-model-vieweraltana-viewerewh-viewerffxitool-update-291009/

I'd like to bump this ^

Anyone have an updated Viewer list or can link us to a post that has the dl for one?

Thanks!
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-03-24 13:33:02
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Darkshade said:
Quote:
Selbina Earring — Selbina Waystone, Silver Earring
Mhaura Earring — Mhaura Waystone, Silver Earring
Duchy Earring — Duchy Waystone, Silver Earring
Rabao Earring — Rabao Waystone, Silver Earring
Kazham Earring — Kazham Waystone, Silver Earring
Norg Earring — Norg Waystone, Silver Earring
Kingdom Earring — Kingdm. Waystone, Silver Earring
Republic Earring — Repub. Waystone, Silver Earring
Federation Earring — Feder. Waystone, Silver Earring
Mother of god...
I think I'm only going to get the rings to which I don't have an OP to or easy access to.... Basically, Republic Earring (since I don't have Gustaberg OP) and Norg Earring. Otherwise I can easily OP warp and run/choco to the city within 5-10 minutes. :)
Siren.Narayan said:
Shiva.Darkshade said:

I'd like to bump this ^

Anyone have an updated Viewer list or can link us to a post that has the dl for one?

Thanks!
And this <bump>
 Kujata.Segaia
Serveur: Kujata
user: Segaia
By Kujata.Segaia 2010-03-28 11:23:35
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Segaia said:
Quote:
An issue in which the maximum allowed movement speed could be exceeded under certain conditions has been corrected.

was about goddamn time, not that i didnt like running around with ixion speed.

edit: failfix - still can run around at maxspeed /sigh
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7