users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Pop Culture Midjourney Art
Pop Culture Midjourney Art
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2023-07-22 02:44:11
Link | Citer | R

Bleh, still not working, damn your Microsoft!

Edit: The prompt:
Title: "The Artistic Fusion"

Description: In a futuristic studio, witness the extraordinary collaboration between an AI-powered art generator and a group of skilled human artists from diverse disciplines. The studio showcases a blend of traditional masterpieces from different art movements and the AI's mesmerizing prompt-based creations. Depict the vibrant atmosphere as artists passionately engage with the AI, blurring the lines between human craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology, ushering in a new era of artistic innovation.

https://www.bing.com/images/create/in-a-futuristic-studio2c-witness-the-extraordinary-/64bb8734a873449981920601fe22bd8c?id=d7XbvI7%2bLh06P1nTnzfXZg%3d%3d&view=detailv2&idpp=genimg&FORM=GCRIDP&mode=overlay

https://www.bing.com/images/create/in-a-futuristic-studio2c-witness-the-extraordinary-/64bb8a0de51a467eb99015fa1bdd915d?id=yjQsl1R1DzgD2QxnVWsUdg%3D%3D&view=detailv2&idpp=genimg&form=GCRIDP&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-07-22 05:10:35
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draugo said: »

Bleh, still not working, damn your Microsoft!

Edit: The prompt:
Title: "The Artistic Fusion"

Description: In a futuristic studio, witness the extraordinary collaboration between an AI-powered art generator and a group of skilled human artists from diverse disciplines. The studio showcases a blend of traditional masterpieces from different art movements and the AI's mesmerizing prompt-based creations. Depict the vibrant atmosphere as artists passionately engage with the AI, blurring the lines between human craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology, ushering in a new era of artistic innovation.
here you go:
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-07-22 05:13:46
Link | Citer | R

I would bet literal dollars to donuts he just copy and pasted your rant into the generator and that's what it spit out, which is pretty funny to me.
I owe you some donuts. Krispy or Dunkin? lol
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-07-22 09:54:20
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Eightball said: »
Would you be so kind as you utilize spoilers for additional pictures on this thread so I’m not trying to load every picture all at once every time I come lurking back here.

Thaaaaannnkss.......
roger that. thanks for the feedback.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-07-22 12:21:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Frod said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
Asura.Frod said: »
Hmbol, this is all garbage.

Perspectives are *** in multiple images, certain features make no sense, and there's repeated errors across certain groups of images.

window is *** up, the red toy makes no sense. the keyboard isn't laid out properly. his left hand is *** up, there's no seat. why does he have three mice? what the *** is he staring at? the desk doesn't have legs.

I would bet literal dollars to donuts he just copy and pasted your rant into the generator and that's what it spit out, which is pretty funny to me.
His observations are not entirely correct either.

-"the red toy makes no sense": subjective. It's not abnormal. And it's potentially there to give a sense of disorder. It's not a hand with six digits.
-"there's no seat": can be argued that it's osbcured by the dude's giant behind.
-"the desk doesn't have legs": it does.
[+]
By Afania 2023-07-22 12:50:48
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
-"the red toy makes no sense": subjective. It's not abnormal. And it's potentially there to give a sense of disorder. It's not a hand with six digits.

Nah, I don't think the AI purposely choose that red toy to create a sense of disorder, since the main theme isn't displaying a sense disorder.

It probably looks like that because the AI doesn't have a clear idea of what that is from the data so it's somewhat distorted, then you see the image and feel a sense of disorder from the final result, but it is likely not the initial design goal.

which is a common problem you would see in AI generated images tbh.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-07-22 13:15:56
Link | Citer | R

Blazed1979 said: »
he just copy and pasted your rant into the generator
he was on the money more or less.
I copied the response into chatgpt and asked it what it thought of the post in the context of this thread.
After a few responses I said "now describe what that person likely looks like"
copy pasted that description into midjourney and viola.

Could take the text descriptor and image now and use an audio A.I to create the music theme if needed.
[+]
 Bahamut.Skald
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jimmyjazz
By Bahamut.Skald 2023-07-22 13:24:13
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
the red toy

I would suspect prompt bleed, something as simple as weighting the appearance of the subject with a word like "blob" can affect other aspects generated in the image.

Or I would prefer to think the ai has interwebz skills.
[+]